Chapter 110 Another Year

*January  1982*

(Y/N)'s  been  in  the  past  for  4  years  now.  Andy  is  getting  ready  to  release  his  new  album,  Red  Velvet.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Well  another  year  is  upon  us.  I've  been  married  to  Andy  for  over  a  year  now. I  released  my  version  of  the  Carpenters  Yesterday  Once  More.  It's  crazy  how  fast  this  year  came.

Andy,  because  of  my  doing,  is  releasing  a  new  album  called  Red  Velvet.  Him  and  Barry  have  been  in  the  studio  forever  finishing  up  the  new  album.  My  favorite  song  off  of  it  is  "Man  on  Fire."  Yes,  he  ended  up  still  recording  the  song  but  earlier.  The  single  hit  gold.

Andy  is  also  making  many  apperances  on  televison  and  doing  some  in  person  shows.  I  am  too.  I  made  a  name  for  myself  and  I  am  utterly  so  proud  of  how  far  I've  come.

One  thing  I  began  to  notice  is,  I  really  haven't  aged.  Andy  hasn't  said  anything  about  it.  You  would  think  my  skin  or  hair  would  do  something,  perhaps  the  future  is  still  working  on  me.

I've  been  busy  with  phone  interviews  today  for  several  radio  stations.  I  was  getting  tired  of  the  same  ole  questions.  How  did  me  and  Andy  meet?  How  did  I  meet  Karen  and  Richard?

I  finished  up  the  last  interview  and  I  headed  outside  with  Sam  for  a  while.  Andy  was  finishing  up  some  mixes  for  his  album.  It  will  be  released  in  May  of  this  year.

I  decided  to  drink  some  coffee  and  enjoy  the  warm  winter  weather.  For  January,   it  was  perfect  California  weather.

I  played  fetch  with  Sam  for  a  while  I  waited  for  Andy  to  come  home.

I  heard  a  knock  on  the  fence  and  saw  Karen's  hand  waving  over.

"Hey  KC!"  I  said  running  to  let  her  in.

"Hi  babes!  I  was  just  in  the  neighborhood,"  Karen  said.

"It's  nice  of  you  to  stop  by,"  I  told  her  walking  to  sit  down.

"I  just  went  shopping  and  found  this  beautiful  jumpsuit   and  thought  of  you.  It's  denim,"  Karen  said  sitting  down  with  the  bag  and  pulling  out  the  clothing  piece.

"Oh  it's  dazzling  Karen.  Thank  you  so  much,"  I told  her  giving  her  a  hug.

"It'll  be  perfect  for  your  apperance  on  the  Tonight  Show,"  Karen  told  me  with  a  smile.

Just  about  this  time,  I  heard  footsteps  coming  up  the  driveway.  Sam  went  to  the  fence  and  growled.

The  gate  opened  and  Andy  appeared.

"Hey  love,"  I  said  waving  in  his  direction.

"Ello  wifey  and  Karen,"  Andy  said  walking  over  to  us.

"What  are  you  up  to?"  I  asked  him.

"We  start  the  album  preview  tomorrow  darling.  Would  you  please   come  with  me?"  Andy  asked.

"Of  course  love  I  would  love  too!"  I  told  him.

"I'll  be  going  (Y/N).  I  can't  wait  to  see  you  wear  the  jumpsuit,  Karen  told  me  giving  me  a  hug.

"I  can't  wait  to  see  it  on,"  I  told  her.

"Bye  lovebirds,"  Karen  told  me  and  Andy,  winking.

"Soooooo  darling  whatcha  doing?"  Andy  said  sitting  next  to  me.

"Nothing  much  love,"  I  told  him  sipping  my  coffee.

"Do  you  wanna  go  shopping  or  go  to  the  movies?"  he  asked  me.

"You  know  what?  The  movies  sound  fun,"  I  told  him  standing  up.

"Let's  go  now  darling  the  230  showing  will  be  soon,"  he  told  me  grabbing  my  hand.

I  went  inside  and  washed  my  coffee  mug  and   Andy  and  I  went  to  the  movies  for  the  afternoon.