Chapter 160 Packing

*April  1983*

(Y/N)  begins  packing  for  her's  and  Andy's  anniversary trip.  

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Next  week,  we  go  on  our  road  trip  to  Washingston  State.  Me  and  Andy  have  been  prepping  every  thing.   Today,  we  finally  sat  down  and  sorted  through  our   clothes   for  the  trip.  I  know  it's  going  to  be  humid  so  we  have  to  pack  lighter  outfits  so  we  don't  sweat. 

I  decided  on  some  midi  dresses  and  of  course  t-shirts  and  jeans.  I  didn't  want  to  over  pack  either  but  narrowed   it  down  to  enough  outfits  for  the  whole  trip.

The  other  thing  I  did  was  took  my  car  to  get  serviced.  We   decided  since  I  had  a  bigger  trunk,   my  car  would  be  better  to  take.  On  the  plus  side  of  that  as  well,  I  hadn't  given  my  car  a  good  run  and  I've   had  it   for  a  while  anyhow.

"Do  we  know  what  the  weather  will  be  like  darling?  Andy  asked  from  his  closet.

"Humid  most  likely  so  pack  light  love,"  I  suggested.

"I'll  pack  more  t-shirts  and  short  sleeve  button  ups  then,"  Andy  said  as  I  heard  hangers  shuffling  around  the  closet  rod.

"I  did  that  too  haha.  I  also  packed  some  dresses,"  I  replied  to  Andy .

"Do  you  think  we  will  be  recognized  out  in  public  on  this  trip?"  Andy  asked  curiously.

"Haha  probably  love  that's  why  we  need  to  wear  sunglasses  so  people  don't  see  us  see  us,  if  you  get  what  I  mean,'  I  told  Andy. 

"I'll  pack  plenty  of  sunglasses,"  Andy  said  with  a  chuckle.

"It's  just  so  people  don't  see  our  eyes  and  know  it's  us  for  sure  haha.  But,  it's  not  like  when  we  are  out  and  about  in  LA  so  we  should  be  fine  up  in  Washington  State,"  I  told  Andy.

I  had  my  suitcase  mainly  organized  with  the  clothes  that  I  want  to  take.  Andy  was  still  in  his  closet,  shuffling  hangers  around.  I  decided  to  go  in  there  with  him.

"Whatcha  doing?"  I  said  popping  my  head  in.

"I'm  struggling  darling  haha,"  Andy  said  looking  over  his  whole  closet.

"Well  I'll  pull  some  stuff  that  sort  of  matches  me,"  I  told  him  smiling.

"That'd  be  cute  if  we  sort  of  match,"  Andy  said  smiling.

"I'm  taking  a  lot  of  t-shirts  so  these,"  I  said  with  a  pause,  "will  be  perfect  to  throw  on, especially  if  it's  humid."

"That's  a  good  idea  darling.  This  is  why  I  love  you  so  much,"  Andy  told  me  wrapping  his  arms  around  me.

This  boy  I  swear  drives  me  nuts.

"I  love  you  more  now  let's  figure  out  your  pants  situation,"  I  told  Andy.

"I  just  want  jeans  darling no  fancy  pants,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"Yeah  anything  leather  or  satin  maybe  hard  to  get  on  if  you  do  get  sweaty,"  I  said  laughing.

"Haha  uh  yeah  I  don't  feel  like  struggling,"  Andy  still  laughing.

I  started  taking  the  shirts  off  the  hangers  and  folded  them  nice  and  neat.  Andy  was  pulling  out  his  favorite  jeans  and  such.

"There  I  think  you  are  more  ready  then  before,"  I  told  him  smiling.

"You  are  a  quick  thinker darling!"  Andy  replied  putting  the  empty  hangers  in  the  laundry  basket  he  kept  them  in.

"That's  why  I'm  the  best!"  I  said  smiling.

I  couldn't  wait  to  spend  time  alone  with  my  Andy  in  Seattle.