Chapter 25 Spirits Fly

*Summer  1979*

The  Bee  Gees  and  Andy   are  touring  around  in  America.  (Y/N)   has  joined  the  boys  in  California   for   one  of  the  performance.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

The  Gibb  Brothers  are  in  California  on  the  Spirits  Have  Flown  Tour.  I've  joined  Andy  several  times  to  spend  quality  time.  I've  been  back  to  New  York  too  to  hang  out  with  Karen  while  she  finishes  up  her  album.  

I  personally  believe  I've  completely  morphed  into  this  world.   This  is  where  I'm  meant  to  be.  

Andy's  the  happiest  I  think  he  ever  has  been.  Karen,  same  thing.   I'm  hoping  by  1980  that  we  will  start  working  on  a  new  Carpenters  album  as  well.  I  hope  Karen  doesn't  end  up  shelving  her solo  album  like  she  did   in  the  old  world.  

Today,  Andy  will  be  joining   his  brothers  for  several  songs  tonight.  I'm  excited  to  see  him  perform  along  side  his  brothers.  He  always  wanted  to  be  a  fourth  Bee  Gee.  

"Love,  how  does  this  outfit  look?"  Andy  came  out  behind  the  dressing  room  screen.

He  walked  out  in  a  white  button  up,  white  pants,  and  his  favorite  shoes.

"You  look  stunning  darling!"  I  said  coming  up  to  him  ruffling  his  hair.  

Andy  had  cut  his  hair  a   bit  so  its  not  nearly   as  long  before.  

"You  always  say  that  love,"  Andy  said  smirking  while  holding  me  by  my  waist.

"But  its  true,  you  are  the  cutest,"  I  said  sticking  my  hands  in  his  back  pockets.

"I'm  glad  you  are  able  to  be  here  tonight  love,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  cheek.

"I'll  always  be  your  cheerleader  love.  Through  snow  or  rain,  I'll  be  your  everlasting  love,"  I  said  smirking  while  kissing  him.

"It's  almost  show  time  love.  Let's  go,"  Andy  said  grabbing  my  hand.

*concert  starts*

During  most  of  the  shows,  I'm  right  off  the  stage   to  watch  the  show.   The  feeling  I  get  is  unreplaceable.  

Andy  joined  his  brothers  during  "You  Should  Be  Dancing."

To  be  honest,  this  isn't  my  favorite  Bee  Gees  song,  but  boy  did  they  all  look  so  happy  together. 

"Now  ladies  and  gentleman,  my  brother  Andy  has  something  important  to  say,"  Maurice  speaks  loudly  into  the  mic.

"As  some  of  you  may  know,  I  am  in  a  wonderful  relationship  with  (Y/N).  She's  here  with  us  tonight,"  Andy  started  off.

I  was  very  confused  what  was  going  on.  Did  he  want  me  to  sing  a  song  with  them  tonight  without  telling  me?

"She  makes  Andy  very   happy,"  Barry  interjected.

"(Y/N),  would  you  come  out  here?"  Robin  spoke  into  the  mic.

I  slowly  walked  out,  heart  beating  out  its  chest,  spotlight  hitting  me.

A  roar  from  the  crowd  with  applause  and  cheers  happened.  I  waved  in  several  directions  saying  hello.  

"(Y/N),  the  day  you  literally  walked  into  my  life  something  new  bloomed  inside  me,"  Andy  started  off  saying.  

"That's  very  sweet  of  you  to  say  darling," I  mumbled.

"And  to  this  day,  every  step  we  take  together  makes  me  more  thankful  for  the  universe  and  what  it  has  in  store,"  he  continued  on.

"Andy, what  are  you  getting  at?"  I  asked  him  speaking  into  a  nearby  mic.

There  was  a  laugh  from  the  crowd.

His  brothers  started  humming  and  harmonizing.  I  was  at  this  point  very  confused.  

"It's  only  words,  and  words  are  all  I  have,  to  ask  you,"  Andy  said  while  getting  on  one  knee. 

" Will  you  marry  me  (Y/N)  (L/N)?"  Andy  asked  while  singing  and  holding  the  silver  plated  diamond  ring  in  front  of  him.

"Andy  did  you  just?"  I  said  through  happy  tears.

"Yes  darling.  I  want  to  make  you  Mrs.  Andy  Gibb,"  he  said  laughing  while   crying  at  the  same  time.  

I  looked  at  the  crowd  and  of  course  his  brothers.  They  all  were  smiling  and  nodding  to  say  yes.

Don't  mind  me,  I  wouldn't  say  no  but  waiting  to  say  yes  made  everyone  on  the  edge  of  their  seat.

The  drummer  was  drumming  a  solo  to  "build  up"  the  tension.

"Andrew  Roy  Gibb,  I  would  love  to  marry  you,"  I  said  a  bit  shaky.

Andy  grabbed  me  and  picked  me  up  and  spun  me  around.  He  placed  the  ring  on  my  hand     and grabbed his microphone.

"I  would  like  to  introduce  you  all  to  my  fiance,  (Y/N).  You  all  heard  it  here  first,"  Andy  spoke.

Rose  petals  fell  from  above  and   his  brothers  all  congratulated  us.

"See  now  we  are   officially  your  brother  in-laws.  Can't  get  rid  of  us  now,"  Maurice  said  laughing.

"I  like  the  sound  of  that.  The  Gibb  last  name  had  an  amazing  ring  to  it,"  I  said  laughing.

"I  hate  to  interrupt  the  celebration  but  who  wants  to  hear  a  few  more  songs?"  Barry  said  laughing   with  the  crowd.

"Congratulations  little  bro,"  Robin  said  as  we  walked  off  stage.  

This  was  the  bonding  moment  that  made  me  stay  here  forever.  I  couldn't  wait  to  call  Karen  and  tell  her  she  was  right.