Chapter 28 Coffee Cups

*October  1979*

The  Bee  Gees  are  doing  their  last  show  in  Florida.  (Y/N)  has  flown  out  to  meet   Andy   for  the  last  show  of   the  tour.   

(Y/N)'s  POV:

This  morning  I  caught  an  early   flight  to  Miami  to  meet  up  with  Andy  and  his  brothers  for  the  last  show.  I  didn't  tell  Andy  as  I  wanted  to  surprise  him.  

I  had  rented  a  car  from  the  airport  to  drive  to  our  beach  house  to   drop  off  my  luggage  and   to  freshen  up.  Andy  had  told  me  the  night  before  the  boys  had  rehearsal  so  he'd  be  out  at  the  venue  to  not  call.

Since  it  was  still  quite  early,  I  decided  to  make  some  coffee  to  wake  me  up.  

I  went  to  the  kitchen  after  getting  out  the  shower  to  start  the  coffee.  On  the  counter,  there  was  a  brand  new  set  of  floral  coffee  cups,  one  blue  and  one  yellow  flower.    There  was  a  note  next  to  it.

"Enjoy  some  coffee  love  before  I  get  home.   Your  voice  tells  your  secrets  sometimes.  See   you  soon.  Love,  Andy  xx,"  the  note  read.

"This  man  I  swear,"  I  mumbled   after  pulling  out  cream  and  sugar  from  the  cupboard.  

"What  man  darling?  I  heard  from  behind  me.

I  slowly  turn  around,  standing  in  flesh  was  Andy.  

"You,  you,   crazy  Australian,"  I  told  Andy  while  wrapping  my  arms  around  his  neck.

"I've  missed  you  love,"  Andy  said  while  his  hands  wrapped  my  shoulders.

"How  did  you   know  I  was  coming?"  I  inquired.

"Your  voice.  It  was  extra  high  pitched,  more  then  usual,"  Andy  said  while  leaning  in  for  a  kiss.

I  melted  into  the  kiss.  This  was  real  and  I  couldn't  wrap  my  brain  around  it  still.

"I  need  to  get  ready  love  we  can  talk  while  I'm  doing   my  hair  and  makeup,"  I  told  Andy  while  grabbing  my  coffee.

"I  know  darling.  Let's  go  upstairs  love,"  Andy  said  grabbing  some  coffee.

I  ventured  ahead  of  Andy  and  got  my  stuff  situated.  

I  was  going  for  more  of  a  natural  look  so  I  emphasized  the  blush  and  my  eyelashes.

For  my  hair,  I  wanted  straight  hair  today  and  added  some  green  barrettes  that  matched  my  green  velour  two  piece. 

I  had  the  radio  on  while   I  was  doing  my  hair.  

"In  celebrity  news,  we  want  to  congratulate  the  future  Mrs.  Andy  Gibb  on  her  engagement.  (Y/N)  has  been  spotted  in  town  for  her  brother  in  laws  concerts."

Good  news  spreads  fast  I  guess.  

"Does  future  Mrs.  Andy  Gibb  want  some  cookies?"  Andy  peered   around  the  corner  grinning.

"I  would  love  some  darling.  Thank  you,"  I  said  giggling  in response.

"Mrs.  Gibb,  do  you  want  to  go  to  lunch  before  going  to  rehearsal  with  me?"  He  asked  coming  up  behind  me  hugging  my  torso.

"Is  this  a  proposal?  I  can't  refuse  that,"  I  said  kissing  his  arm.

"Yes  another   proposal  to  the  love  of  my  life,"  Andy   said   kissing  my  neck.

"Your  distracting  me  darling,"  I  told  him  as  I  was  trying  to  finish  straightening  my  hair.

"Ok  I'll  stop  darling,"  Andy  said   kissing  my  cheek.

I  finished  getting  ready  and  we  headed  to  lunch.