Chapter 85 Fly Me to the Moon

*Spring 1981*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  go  shopping  for   new  furniture.

Andy's  POV:

Today  me  and  (Y/N)  decided  we  are  going  to  shop  for  some  new  furniture  for  our  house.  We  are  wanting  to  get  a  new   couch.  We  want  to  bring  our  house  into  the  new  decade  with  some  more  simple  pieces.

We  headed  to  the  local  furniture  store   and  hoped  we'd  find  something  worth  while.

"Andy  what  color  are  we  looking  to  get?"  (Y/N)  asked  as  we  drove.

"Well  darling  I  was  thinking  black  or  brown   to  match  the cream-colored walls,"  I  nonchalantly   said  as  we  drove.

"Don't  forget  the  black  rug  we  picked  up  last  week   too  for  the  center  of  the  living  room,"  she  responded.

"Ooooh  darling  maybe  we  could  get  a  black  couch  to  match  the  rug,"  I  told  her  back.

"If  it's  meant  to  be  ours  then  we  will  find  it,"  she  told  me  smiling.

We  pulled  into  the  parking  lot   and  headed  inside.

There  was  a  sign  saying  there  was  30%  off  purchases.

"Oooh  look  love,  there  are  some  couch  pillows  that  would  be  perfect,"  (Y/N)  said  wandering  off  to  the  big  bin.

"(Y/N)  shouldn't  we  be  shopping  for  the  couch  first?"  I  said  laughing.

"Oh  right  sorry  love,"  she  said  laughing.

"Well  you  can  pick  out  a  few  pillows  and  see  how  they  look  on  our  new  couch,"  I  suggested  to  her.

"That's  a  good  idea  love.  Hopefully  we  can  find  a  new  couch,"  she  replied.

We  walked  through  the  store,  hand  in  hand,   trying  to  find  the  couch  we  wanted.

"A  white  couch  would  get  easily  stained,"  (Y/N)  told  me.

"That's  true  darling  having  some  white  throw  pillows  is  hard  enough,"  I  replied.

"Oooh  look  at  this  couch  love,"  (Y/N)  said  wandering  to  a  black  couch.

"This  fits  what  we  were  wanting  exactly,"  I  said  happily.

We  sat  down  on  the  couch  and  our  bodies  melted  into  it.

"I  think  this  is  the  one  love,"  (Y/N)  told  me  happily.

"Let's  find  a  salesperson  to  order  this  couch,"  I  told  her  grabbing  her  hand.

We  asked  a  gentleman  about  the  couch.

"Oh  yes  the  black  couch?  We  actually  have  some  in  the  warehouse  here.  We  can  have  the  couch  delievered  this  afternoon,"  the  salesman  said.

"That's  perfect  for  us,"  me  and  (Y/N)  said  in  unison.

"Ok  great  let's  ring  you  folks  up.  I  also  assume  you  want  those  pillows  you  left  on  the  display  couch?"  the  salesman  asked.

"Oh  yeah  totally  forgot  one  second,"  (Y/N)  said  grabbing  the  pillows.

I  couldn't  help  but  laugh  because  she  wanted  the  pillows  so  bad  she  almost  forgot  them.

We  walked  up  to  the  counter  to  pay.

"The  delivery  will  be  at  or  around  230,"  the  salesman  spoke.

"Ok  perfect  thank  you   so  much,"  we  told  him.

"We  got  our  couch  love!"  (Y/N)  said  skipping  to  the  car.

"You  are  so  cute  wifey,"  I  told  her. 

"You  are  the  best  husband  ever,"  she  told  me  in  response.

I  went  and  opened  the  door  for  her  and  we  drove  home.

"I'm  so  stoked  for  our  new  couch  darling  it'll  brighten  up  the  room,"  I  told  her  as  we  pulled  out  of  the  parking  lot.

"The  pillows  will  be  perfect  for  the  couch,"  she  said  in  response.

"We  can   even  go  paint  shopping  if  you  wanna  spice  up  the  living  room  darling,"  I  told  her.

"Oooooh  maybe  love.  This  is  a  new  decade,"  she  pondered.

We  are  happily  living  our  life  married.