Chapter 150 Central Park

*January  1983*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  take  a  walk  in  Central  Park

(Y/N)'s  POV:

We  are  staying  a  few  days  in  New  York  just  to  have  a  nice  break  again  from  everything.   It's  nice  to  be   reminiscing   about   the  first  time   I  was  in  New  York.  The  chaos  me  and  Karen  got  into,  to  the  romantic  carriage  ride  and  picnic  me  and  Andy  had.

"Was  it  about  here  where  you  had  the  carriage  pick  us  up?"  I  asked  Andy  gesturing  to  an  area  of  the  park.

"Yes  darling  it  was.  I  loved  the  idea  of  having  an  old  fashioned  date,"  Andy  said  giving  me  a  million  dollar  smile. 

"It's  crazy  how  time  flies  love," I  said  snapping  some  pictures  of  the  beautiful  landscape.

"Every  year  gets  better  with  you," Andy  said  grabbing  my  hand.

"Awww  love,"  I  said  obviously  blushing.

"Stop  blushing  haha  you  know  it's  true,"  Andy  said  smirking.

"You  know  I  get  embarrassed  love,"  I replied.

"But  we've  been  together  for  so  long,"  Andy  replied.

"That's  true  but  it's  embedded  in  my  DNA,"  I  said  with  a  smirk.

"Is  that  so?  I  don't  think  that's  how  this  works,"  Andy  said  laughing.

We  came  to  the  spot  where  we  had  our  picnic  and  I  started  thinking  back.  Me  and  Andy  hadn't  even  been  together  a  year  yet  when  we  were  in  New  York  in  79'.

*Flashback*

Andy found out that Central Park has carriage rides so he  booked us a carriage ride to make the picnic more romantic.

"Ello love your back!" Andy said excitedly to me   when I walked back into the hotel.

"Hi darling. Sorry to keep you waiting. Karen's album sounds amazing so far," I told him .

Andy  stared  at  me. 

"What are you staring at?"  I  giggled .

"Just admiring how beautiful you are love," Andy  said shyly.

"You are too much sometimes," I said while kissing his  face.

"Now let's go on that date. We have a carriage waiting outside," he told me  while grabbing my  hand.

"Carriage?" I asked.

"Yes, I want to make this date memorable darling," he  said while escorting me  to the elevator outside the hotel door.

*end  of  flashback*

"Darling?  Darling?"  Andy  said  taking  me  out  of  my  thoughts.

"Huh  what?"  I  said  confused.

"You  were  totally  zoned  out,"  Andy  said  chuckling.

"Oh  sorry, love,"  I  said  laughing.

"What  were  you  thinking  about?"  Andy  asked.

"Just  thinking  back  to  when  we  were  having  our  date  in  79.  Remember  the  cherry  blossoms?"  I  replied.

"Yeah  that  was  a  beautiful  year  darling.  At  that  point,  I  had  already  bought  your  engagement  ring,"  Andy  said  shyly.

"How  did  you  know  I'd  say  yes?" I  asked  curiously.

"We  were  and  are  still  so  in  love  darling.  We  had  an  instant  connection  and  from  the  moment  we  met,   I  felt  something  in  my  heart  about  you,"  Andy  replied.

"Awwww  that's  so  cute  love.  If  I  had  never  been  walking  down  Hollywood  Blvd,  I  would  have  never  met  you,"  I  said  smiling.

"True  love  ways?"  Andy  replied  laughing.

"Yerp  for  sure,"  I  said  smirking.

Andy  took  the  moment  to  steal  a  kiss.

After  we  pulled  apart,  he  just  stared  at  me.

"What?"  I  asked  giggling.

"Nothing  just  admiring  my  darling,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  forehead.

We  enjoyed  the  rest  of  our  walk  in  Central  Park.