Chapter 124 Forgiveness is Golden

*July  1982*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  make  up.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

So  this  morning  I  decided  to  forgive  Andy.  It's  been  3  days  of  punishing  him  and  I  think  he  learned  his  lesson  haha.

I  woke  up  this  morning  early  and  headed  downstairs.  I  got  the  coffee  made,  made  some  breakfast,  and  started  the  laundry.  

Andy  soon  came  down  the  stairs  and  was  quite  at  first.

I  decided  to  go  up  to  him  and  give  him  a  morning  hug  and  kiss.

"Good  morning  love,"  I  said  happily.

"Huh  good  morning  darling.  How  are  you?"  Andy  said  rather  overwhelmed.

"I'm  good  thanks  love.  I  made  coffee  and   breakfast.  Eat  it  while  it's  still  hot,"  I  said  smiling.

I  think  I  kind  of  confused  him.

"Are  you  ok?"  Andy  asked  stirring  his  coffee.

"Yes  I  am  love  why?"  I  asked  laughing.

"Because  you  are  talking  to  me,"  Andy  said  chuckling.

"Three  days  of  punishment  is  enough  isn't  it?"  I  responded.

"I  was  getting  scared  that  you  were  going  to  leave   me,"  Andy  said  worried.

"Oh  my  goodness  love  I  wouldn't  leave  you  just  because  you  got  flour  on  my  shirt,"  I  said  giving  his  hand   a  squeeze.

"I  got  paranoid  darling,"  Andy  said  squeezing  my  hand  back.

"You  don't  have  to  worry  about  me  ever  leaving  you,"  I  told  him  reassuringly.

"You  seemed  so  mad  I  just  didn't  know  what  to  think,"  Andy  said  turning  his  head.

"Aw  love  don't  ever  feel  that  way.  I  love  you  too  much,"  I  said  kissing  his  face.

Sam  came  up  to  us  and  was   trying  to  tell  us  he  needed  out.  So  Andy  went  and  let  Sam  out  as  we  ate  our  breakfast.

"How  did  you  know  I  was  craving  pancakes?"  Andy  asked.

"Because  it's  intutive.  A  woman  know's  everything,"  I  said  winking  at  him.

I  drank  some  orange  juice   and  finished  my  breakfast.  Andy  was  slower  then  me  today.

I  headed  to  put  the  dishes  in  the  sink  and  got  my  vitamins  ready  to  be  taken. 

Andy  quickly  finished  his  breakfast  and  took  his  vitamins  too.

We  headed  back up  stairs  to  get  ready  for  the  day.

I  had  to  go  to  the  studio  today  to   do  some  overdubbing  on  vocals.  Andy  had  a  performance  on  the  Merv  Griffin  show  today.  Our  schedules  didn't  exactly  sync   up  right  today.  

I  wore  some  comfy  clothes  since  I'd  probably  be  in  the  studio  for  4-5  hours  today.  As  everyone  knows,  I'm  a  perfectionist.   

"I  love  you,  see  you  later,"  Andy  said  heading  out  the  door.

"Love  you  more," I  told  him  blowing  a  kiss.

I  went  back  to  the  kitchen  to  do  the  dishes  and  cleaned  the    house  up  a  bit.  I  got  Sam  all  brushed,  got  him  fresh  water  and  gave  him  a  new  toy  to  play  with.

"Now  be  good  Sam,"  I  told  him  before  closing  the  glass  screen  door.

I  got  into  my  car  and  headed  down  to  A&M  Records  to  record.  Karen  was  there  to  support  me,  as  usual.

Richard  was  in  charge  of  "Satin  Dreams"  song  so  he  was  there  today  to  make  sure  the  sampling  of  "Close  to  You"  wasn't  messed  up  in  overdubbing.

I  headed  inside,  got  settled,  and  went  to  work.  I'd  be  surely  tired  tonight  when  I  get  home.