Chapter 21 A Year and Counting

*May  1979*

(Y/N)  has  been  in  this  new  era  for  one  year.  She  yet  hasn't  merged  fully  to  her  new  life.   She  often  is  taking  weekend  trips  to  New  York  when  Karen  isn't  back  in   the  Downey  area.   Life  has  a  new  purpose  to  (Y/N). 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Andy  was  busy   in  his  own  little  world.  The  Bee  Gees  were  heading  on  a  United  States  tour   to  promote  their  newest  album,  Spirits  Having  Flown  next  month.  Andy  has  been  joining  them  in  rehearsals  from  time  to  time. 

For  some  of  the  stops,  I   plan  on  tagging  along.  Now  that  I've  been  in  this  new  world  for  a  year  now,  nothing  can  stop  me  now. 

Today,  Andy  and  I  were  going  to  do  outfit  testing  for  the  tour.  He  was  planning  on  joining  his  brothers  on  stage  for  some  of  the  concerts.  Andy  had  me  go  shopping  for  him.  

I  bought  him  satin  shirts  of  several  colors,  some  new  jeans,  new  shoes,  and  some  classic  basic  white  button  ups.  I  wanted  him  to  color  match  his  brothers.  

Andy  had  just  put  on  one  of  the  outfits  I  thought  looked  good.

"How  do  I   look, love?"  Andy  said  walking  out  of  the  bedroom,  adjusting   the  buttons  on  the  shirt.

I  had  to  admit,  he  was   very  handsome   and  I  couldn't  believe   he  was  mine  for  the  time  being.  

"Ooooh  look  at  youuuuuuu,"  I  dragged  out  the  u  sound  and  I  whistled. 

Andy  began  blushing.  I  couldn't  believe  that.  

He  came   up  to  me  and  grabbed  me  by  the  waist.

"Woah  love  what?"  I  asked  him  while  giggling.

He  preceded  to  kiss  me   without  hesitation.

He  let  go  and  walked  back  to  our  room  to  change  outfits.

"Darling,  what  about  this  one?  I  feel  like  the  shirt  is  a  little  tight,"  Andy  said  while  coming  out  the  doorway.

I  went  up  to  him  and  held  him  by  the  collar. 

"But  it  looks  good  on  you  love.  You  add  an  extra  spice  to  it,"  I  told  him  in  a  mumbled  voice.

We  just  kept  eye  contact  without  saying  anything.  For  some  reason,  my  mind  was  beginning  to  worry  this  would  be  one  of  my  last  days  here.  I'd  been  here  for  a  "year,"   I  changed  Andy's  drug  path.  I  encouraged  Karen  for  her  solo  album.    Was  that  the  history  I  was  to  change?  Or,  was  there  something  more?  

Andy's  voice  spoke  softly, "You  know  what  love  tomorrow  is?"

"What  love?"  I  asked  forgetting  for  a  moment  of  where  and  what  time  I  am  in.

"It  marks  a  year  we  met.  If  I  hadn't  met  you,  I  don't  know  where  my  life  would  be  at  now,"  Andy  said  in  the  crook  of  my  neck.

"Yeah,  a  year?  I  don't  know  where  I'd  be  either,"  I  said  with  a  crack  in  my  voice.  

"Love,  are  you  crying?"  Andy   asked  me.

"Yes  I  am  love.  Don't  judge  me  ok, "  I  said  giggling  and  wiping  my  eyes.

"Don't  cry  love.  Nothing  will  tear  us  apart,"  Andy  reassured  me  while  caressing  my  hair.  

"It's  not  that  love.  It's  just  I  didn't  realize  how  fast  time  was  going.  I  never  want  to  lose  you,"  I  told  him  kissing  his  face. 

"You  aren't  going  to  lose  me  love.  Stop  thinking  that,"  he  kissed  my  neck   to  my  face.  

"I  know  love.  It's  just  something  I  worry  about.  You've  changed  me  so  much  into  a  better  person,"  I  said  kissing  his  face  and  playing  with  the  nape  of  the  hair  on  his  neck.

"I   hate  to  ruin  the  moment,  but  can  I  finish  the  fashion  show  for you, love?"  Andy  said  laughing.

"Please  do  love.  You  look  great  in  everything,"  I  said  winking  in  his  direction.

Tomorrow  would  bring  new  adventures  I  would  keep  counting.