Chapter 62 Newly Single

*April  1980*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  do  a  photoshoot  for  their  duet.  A&M  wants  to  release  it  as  a  single.

Andy's  POV:

Today  A&M  wanted  me  and  (Y/N)  to  do  a  mini  photoshoot  for  our  single  release  for  our  duet  "Reasons  to  Be  Happy."

I  think  it  has  chart  potential.  The  song  was  well  received  at  the  A&M  lunch  last  month.

We  were  told  to  pack  2  outfits.  I  chose  to  wear  (Y/N)'s  favorite  white  silk  button  up,  black  jeans  and  Nikes.  I  packed  dark  blue  silk  button  up,  light washed  jeans  and  black  Nikes.

(Y/N)  decided  to  match  me  and  wore  her  favorite  white  floral  maxi  dress  and   white  mary  jane  platforms.  She  packed  a dark  blue  bell  bottom  jumpsuit  and  her  favorite  Converses.

I  was  so  proud  of  (Y/N).  She's  become  such  a  beautiful  person  since  I've  been  with  her.

I  can't  wait  till  I  officially  call  her  my  wife.

We  put  our  little  bags  in  the  trunk  and  headed to Malibu  Beach  where  they  wanted  us  to      take  photos  at.

"I  hope  the  ocean  water  doesn't  volumize  my  hair  love,"  (Y/N)  said  laughing.

"Haha  darling  I  don't  think  that  will  happen  but  you'll  still  look  beautiful,"  I  told  her  reassuringly.

"Do  you  think  people  will  like  our  song  love?"  (Y/N)  asked  curiously.

"I  think  everyone  will   love  it  darling.  This  pictures  today  will  seal  the  deal  for  the  song,"  I  told  her  squeezing  her  hand.

"I  hope  so.  Herb  keeps  harping  on  me  that  I  need  to  make  the  gold  and  I  don't  want  to  be  a  flop,"  she  said  staring  out  the  window.

"You  could  never  be  a  flop  darling,"  I  said  pulling  into  the  beach  parking  lot.

She  smiled  at  me.  I  put  the  car  in  park  and  went  to  open  the  door  for  her.

"Thanks  love,"  she  said  kissing  my  cheek.

"I'm  excited  darling," I  told  her  smiling.

I  grabbed  our  small  bags  with  clothes  and  makeup  for  (Y/N)  to touch  up  with.

We  walked  over  to  Herb  and  a  few  important  photographers  that  A&M  hired  for  photoshoots.

"Hi, doll!"  Herb  greeted  (Y/N).

"Hello  Herbie!  How  are  you?"  (Y/N)  asked  him  while  giving  him  a  hug.

Yes,  I  did  get  jealous  don't  ask  why.  I  know  their  relationship  is  strictly  professional  level.

"Hello  Andy!  How  are  you?"  Herb  asked  me.

"I'm  good  sir,  thank  you.  How  are  you?"  I  asked  him  politely.

 "I'm  good  thanks  Andy,"  Herb  responded.

"So  we  have  here  our  photographer  Jeremiah.  We  want  a  romantic  look  for  the  single  cover,"  Herb  infomed  us.

"Ok  that  sounds  great  Herb  thank  you,"  (Y/N)  said  smiling.

"I  want  you  guys  to  embrace  each  other  with  the  ocean  as  a  backdrop,"  Jeremiah  said.

"Oooh   I  like  that  idea,"  I  told  Jeremiah  and  (Y/N).

Jeremiah  got  me  and  (Y/N)  situated  and  start  snapping  pictures.

"Ok  now  think  of     a  time  where  you  both  couldn't  stop  laughing,"  Jeremiah  instructed.

Me  and  (Y/N)  locked  eyes  and  burst  into  laughter.  We  are  pretty  sure  that's  the  photo  they  are going  to  use  for  the  single  cover.

"Did  you  think  of  the  time  you  came  home  a  while  back  to  when  I  was  dying  my  hair?"  (Y/N)  whispered  to  me.  giggling.

"Yes  actually  darling.  We  are  on  the  same  wavelength," I  told  her  kissing  her  temple. 

"WAIT  stay  in  that  pose!  That's  a  perfect  shot,"  Jeremiah  exclaimed.

I   would  probably  want  to  get  this  picture  developed  and  enlarged  to  hang  in  our   house.

"Ok  let's  have  you  do  a  outfit  change  real  quick  and  then   head  towards  that  area  of  the  beach,"  Herb  told  us.

We  headed  to  the  restroom's  with  our  clothes  and  changed.  (Y/N)  touched  her  makeup  up.

I    was  done  quicker  then  (Y/N)  but  when  she  walked  out,  the  sunset  illuminated  her  face  so  beautiful.  She  looked  like  a  angel.

"Wow  darling  you  look  amazing,"  I  told  her  a  little  breathless.

She  blushed,  of  course.

"Darling  you  have  a  way  with  words,"  she  said  kissing  my  face.

"Come  on  let's  finish  this  photoshoot,"  I  said  grabbing  her  hand.

We  finished  the  photo shoot  while  the  sunset.   Once  the  pictures  came  back,  the  single  will  be  released. 

"Here's  to  our  first  duet,"  I  told  (Y/N).

"To  our  forever,"  (Y/N)  said  smirking  at  me.