Chapter 22 Be Tender with My Love

*May  1979*

(Y/N)   and   Andy   are  at   the  Bee  Gees  rehearsal  for  the  Spirits  Have  Flown  Tour.  They  have  flown  to  Florida  for  a  break.

(Y/N)'s   POV:

No  surprise,  I'm  on  the  go,  again.  We've  flown  to  Florida  for  a  few  days  to  spend  some  down  time  and  watch  Andy's  brothers  get  ready   for  their  tour.  

Florida's  sun  is   horrible.  I  can't  even  walk  outside  without  my  hair  growing  10  sizes.  

I  can  say,   I  have   gotten  a  nice  tan.  

We  are  staying  at  Andy's  beach  house  here  in  Florida.    We  were  going  to  stay  at  Barry's  and  Linda's,  but  Andy  wanted  me  to  get  the  full  experience  of  Florida.

Today  I'm  going  with  Andy  and  his  brothers  to  the  rehearsal.  This  is  the  first  "family  outing"  I've  been  with  the  Gibbs  for.  

Andy's  driving  us   to  meet  up  at  the  rehearsal  space.  Afterwards,  Linda  was  making  lunch  for  everyone. 

"Love  isn't  this  exciting?"  Andy  asks  me.

"Of  course  darling  it  is.  Why  wouldn't  it  be?"  I  ask  him  chuckling.

"Well  love  you  get  to  see  me  and  my  brothers  sing  in  person  for  the  first  time,"  Andy  says  while  grabbing  my  hand.  

"True  love.   You  guys  are  so  lucky  to  have   each  other  for  family  support,"  I  told  Andy.

"Well  love,  your   family  now  to  us  of  course.  Your  my  love,  my  life,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  hand.

"I  know  darling.   They  are   my  brother  in  laws,"  I  said  laughing.

"Not  yet  by  marriage   but  yes,  your  brother  in  laws,"  Andy  said  with  a  smirk.  

"I'm  already  claiming   the  Mrs.  Gibb  title,"  I  said  sticking  my  tongue  out  at  him.

"That  has  a  beautiful  ring  to  it  love,"  Andy  said  giving  my  hand  a  small  squeeze.

We  finally  arrived   and  headed  inside.

*in  the  rehearsal  space*

We  walked  onto  the  stage  where  the  boys  would  be.   

"Hey  (Y/N)!  How  are  you?"  Maurice  came  up  to  me  and  gave  me  a  hug.

"(Y/N)!"  Robin  did  the  same  as  Mo.

"I'm  good!  How  are  you  guys?"  I  asked  politely.

"Were  good  too!"  Maurice  said  while  still  holding  me  in  the   side  hug.

"Eh  uh  excuse  me  Mo?"  Andy  said  with  a  bit  of  jealously  in  his  voice.

"Andy,  you  got  competition  now  with  me,"  Maurice  said  with  confidence.

"And  me  too!"  Robin  said  joining  in  side   hugging  me.

"Yeah  love,  wow  I'm  overwhelmed,"  I  said  fake  fainting.

"(Y/N)   your  mine,  and  only  mine,"  Andy  said  grabbing  me  by  the  waist,  whispering  in  my  ear.  

I  started  laughing  and  started  walking  around  the  stage  to  look  at  all  the  instruments.  I  walked  up  to  the  drums.  I  was  always  fascinated  by  drums  because of  Karen. 

"(Y/N),  if  you'd  like,  you  can   play  with  the  drums?"  Barry  said  into  his  mic,  breaking  my  thoughts. 

I  sat  down  on  the  stool  and  started  messing  with  some  beats.   

Andy  grabbed  a  mic  and  started  humming  a  song.  The  boys  joined  in.  

"Be  tender  with  my  love,"  the  Gibb  brothers  sang  together  in  perfect  harmony.

I  stopped  playing  the  beat  and  they  all  turned  around.  

"Why  did  you  stop  (Y/N)?  That  was  pretty  good!"  Maurice  said.

"Yeah  (Y/N),  keep  going! "  Barry  said.

"Darling,    you  got  this!"  Andy  said   coming  up  to  me.

I  started  doing  what  I  was  doing  before,  and  they  started  singing  again.

"You  know  how  easy  it  is  to  hurt  me."

I  was  starstruck  to  a  point  because  this  was  my  favorite  Bee  Gee  song  and  they  never  if  at  all  performed  it  live.  

"Ok  boys,  looks  like  the  rest  of  the  band  is  here  for  rehearsal,"  Barry  spoke  loudly  into  the  mic.

I  got  up  from  my  place  and  Andy  came  and  grabbed  my  hand.

"I  want  to  show  you  something,  follow  me  love,"  Andy  said.

"Ok  love?"  I  replied  confused.

"Don't  worry  love,  it's  nothing  strange,"  Andy  said  withlaughed.

Off  the  stage,  Andy  pulls  a  box  out  of  his  jean  pocket.  A  beautiful  silver  banded  rose  quartz  ring  stared  back  at  me.  

Was  he  proposing?  My  heart  was  beating  out  of  its  chest.  

"Now,  I'm  not  proposing  yet  darling,  but,  where  we  are  going,  I  want  to  make  that  promise  that  sooner than later,   you  will  be  Mrs.  (Y/N)  Gibb,"  Andy  said  with  a  smile  in  his  voice.

I  just  stared  at  Andy.  He  was   so  in  love  with  me.  Heck,  I  was  still  thinking  I  was  dreaming.  

"I  love  you  Andy.  With  all  my  heart,"  I  said  as  he  slipped  the  promise  ring  on  my  finger. 

"I  love  you  so  much  darling.  One  year  down,  forever  to  go,"  Andy  said  while  hugging  me. 

If  this  was  a  dream,  I  never  want  to  wake  up  from  it.