Chapter 50 What a Night

*end  of  January  1980*

Andy  is   throwing  a  surprise  party  with  (Y/N)'s  closest  friends.  His  brothers  and  Linda  flew  in  to  help  celebrate. 

Andy's  POV:

This  was  tricky  to  plan,  but  today  is  the  day  I'm  throwing  the  surprise  party  for  (Y/N)  since  she  didn't  remind  me  of  her  birthday.

I  got  Karen  to  take  her  to  get  her  nails  done  and  do  some  shopping  so  she  would  be  out  of   the  house  while  me,  my  brothers  and  Linda  could  get  the  house  ready.  It  wasn't  a  big  party,  just  our  close  friends  like  Karen,  Richard,  Olivia,  and  my  brothers  of  course.  She  wasn't  a  big  people  person  so  I  didn't  want  to  overwhelm  her.

I  bought  100  balloons,  streamers,   and  plenty  of  glitter  and  flashy  decorations   cause  she  loves  that  sort  of  stuff.   Part  of  the  balloons  were  already  filled  with  helium,  the  other  half  I  decide  we  could  blow  them  up  and  stick  them  anywhere.  

"I  think  you  need  a  break  Maurice.  You  are  turning  red,"  Barry  told  Mo.

"Yeah  Mo  you  need  to  breathe  man,"  I  said  laughing.

"No  I  got  this.  I  got  the  biggest  lungs  out  of  all  of  you,"  Mo  replied  to  me  and  Barry.

Robin  joined  in,  shaking  his  head.

"Start  putting  streamers  up.  I  got  ahold  of  the  balloons  brother,"  Robin  said.

I  rolled  my  eyes  at  their  silliness.  

"We  need  to  get  this  place  decorated  by  6  guys.  We  still  have  to  get  the  food  ready,"  I  spoke  urgently.  

"And  we  have  to  set  up  our  guitars  too  cause  remember  you  said  we  have  to  perform,"  Robin  told  me.

"Oh  shoot  that's  right.  Well  maybe  Karen  and  (Y/N)  will  be  a  bit  late,"  I  said  while  tossing  a  streamer  across  the  room.  

There  was  a  ring  at  the  door:  it  was  the  cake  being  delivered.  I  ordered  a  3  layered  vanilla  cake  with  chocolate  cherry  frosting. 

I  put  the  cake  in  the  fridge  and  finished  helping  them  decorate.

"Do  we  have  to  wear  these   crowns?" Linda  said  unpacking  the  birthday  crown  hats  I  bought.

"No  haha  I  thought  they  were  cute  and  of  course  (Y/N)  is  my  queen,"  I  responded.

"So  gushy  and  mushy.  Andy  you  are  so  in  love  with  her  aren't  you,"  Barry  elbowed  me.

"I  can't  imagine  her  not  in  my  life  Barry.  It's  like  she  saved  my  soul  or  something,"  I  told  him  as  I  got  the  record  player  ready  for  music.

"She's   a  special  gem  Andy.  You  are  very  lucky,"  Maurice  told  me  patting  my  back.

I  smiled  at  him.  I  checked  my  watch  and  noticed  it  was  already  4.   Everyone  would  be  here  in  90  minutes.

"Ok  the  place  looks  great  guys.  Thank  you  so  much  for  all  the  help," I  stated. 

"Of  course.  Anything  for  our  baby  brother,"  Robin  chimed  in.