Chapter 143 White Christmas

*December  1982*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  plan  on  going  to  Denver  for  Christmas  in  a  cabin  so  they  can  have  a  white  Christmas.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

This  year,  we  decided  that  we  wanted  a  white  Christmas  for  us  to  enjoy.  In  Denver,  there  is  a  cute  spot  where  there  is  a  cabin  we  bought  right  after  our  wedding  and  haven't  had  a  chance  to  use  it  yet.

We  decided  since  that  we  finished  filming  the  Christmas  special  that  we'd  start  making  our  plans  for  Christmas  in  Denver.  We  booked  flights  for  December  22nd  and  we  will  come  back  December  29th  in  time  for  A&M's  New  Years  Party.

At  Kmart,  we  found  a  small  Christmas  tree  we  can  take  with  us  so  our  presents  can  sit  under  the  tree  like  tradition.

Today,  I  was  busy  baking   cookies  while  I  waited  for  Herb  or  Karen  to  call  me  in  regards  to  the  Christmas  special  being  finalized.

I  had  the  radio  on  to  some  Christmas  station  and  sang  along  while  I  started  making  the  doughs.  Andy  was  being  helpful  and  lining  the  baking  sheets  for  me.

"Is  that  enough  parchment  paper  darling?"  Andy  asked  holding  one  of  the  sheets.

"Yes  that  is  perfect  love  thank  you,"  I  told  him  as  I  kneaded  the  dough.

"Which  cookies  are  you  making  today?"  Andy  asked  looking  at  my  recipe  book.

"The  chocolate  chip  ones,  some  peanut  butter  oatmeal   and  some  cherry  chocolate  ones  too,"  I  said  as  I  grabbed  cling  wrap  to  wrap  my  chocolate  chip  cookie  dough.

"Mmmmmm,"  Andy  said  in  response.

"I'm  making  extra  chocolate  chip  ones,"  I  told  him  smiling. 

"Oooooooh,"  Andy  responded.

"You  know  I  know  you  love  them  sooooo,"  I  said  tossing  my  dough  in  the  fridge.

"Yerp  you  get  me  so  well  darling  and  I  love  you  so  much,"  Andy  replied  as  he  sat  at  the  kitchen  table.

"Yerp,  but  I  love  you  to  the  moon  and  back  so  boom,  facts,"  I  replied  giving  him  a  quick  kiss.

"Nerp  I  love  you  most,"  Andy  said  back  in  response. 

"Are  you  gonna  fight  me  on  this  one?"  I  asked  him.

"Yerp,"  Andy  said  smirking.

"Let  me  win  this  one  pleaseeeeee,"  I  said  all  dramatically.

"Nerp  that  isn't  going  to  work  on  me,"  Andy  responded  with  a  cocky  grin.

"Is  that  so?"  I  asked  pleading  with  puppy  dog  eyes.

"Princess,  that  isn't  going  to  work  on  ole  Andykins,"  Andy  said  chuckling.

"Is  that  my  new  nickname?"  I  asked  him .

"Maybe.  You  are  a  princess  but  you  are  more  of  a  queen,"  Andy  said  getting  up  to  hug  me.

"So  you  are  my  knight  in  shining armor?" I  asked  him.

"Yerp  I  am  the  knight  who  swept  you  off  your  feet  and  stole  you  from  the  castle,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  temple.

"So  romantic  aren't  ya?"   I  asked  him  as  I  put   my  face  against  his  chest.

"Of  course  my  princess,"  Andy  said  caressing  my  hair.

"I  don't  mean  to  ruin  the  mood  but  I  need  to  get  my  cookies  baked  love,"  I  said  laughing.

"It's  ok  darling  we  can  finish  this  later,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  forehead  this  time.

 I  went  to  the  fridge  and  grabbed  my  cookie  dough  and  started  making  cookies.  Tis  the  season  for  extra  swetness.