Chapter 79 To Love Somebody

*November  1980*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  go  grocery  shopping.

(Y/N)'s POV:

This  afternoon  now  that  work  is  done,   me  and  Andy  are  going  to  go  grocery  shopping.  We  haven't  been  out  of  the  house  in  a  few  days  except  for  work  and  we  are  tired  of  eating  pasta  and  soup. 

We  got  ready  and  headed  to  our  favorite  local  grocery. 

"Did  you  get  the  list  darling?"  Andy  asked  me  as  we  got  into  our  car.

"Yes  love  I  did.  It's  right  here,"  I   told  him.

We  pulled  out  of  the  driveway  and  headed  on  our  way.  

"Do  we  have  snacks  on  the  list?"  Andy  asked  me  as  he  turned  onto  the  freeway.

"Yes  we  do.  Our  favorite  peanut  butter  pretzels,   Cheetos,   pistachios,  Dr.  Pepper,  Diet  Coke,  and  other  things  we  love,"  I  told  him  as  I  read  the  list  out loud.

"We  got  actually  groceries  on  there  right  like  meat,  cheese,  veggies?"  Andy  asked  laughing.

"Yes  we  do  love.  But  hey  snacks  are  the  most  important!"  I  said  laughing.

We  pulled  up  and  parked  at  the  grocery  store.

I  grabbed  a  cart  while  Andy  lead  me  through  the  store  as  I  gave  him  the  list.

"Do  we  want  chicken?"  Andy asked  looking  at  the  selection  of  meat.

"Sure  love!  We  like  eating   grilled  chicken  and  baked  chicken,"  I  told  him.

"Ok  well  we  will  get  2  whole  chicken's ,  some  chicken  thighs,"  Andy  mumbled  under  his  breath. 

"We  should  get  some  steaks  too!"  I  told  Andy.

"Oooh  yes  ok  darling,"  Andy  replied.

"Ok  what  else  is  on  the  list?"  I  asked  Andy.

"Well  we  need  to  get  our  veggies,"  Andy  replied.

"We  need  to  make  sure  we  get  salad  fixings,"  I  told  him  as I  pushed  the  cart.

"I  know  you  love  your  salads  darling.  I  do  too,"  Andy  said   as  we  walked  side  by   side. 

I  parked  the  cart  and  grabbed  the  veggies  we  wanted  and  then  we  contiuned  to  the  snack aisle.

"Ok  here  is  the  peanut  butter  pretzels.  Oooh  they  got  chocolate  covered  pretzels  too.  Do  you  wanna  try  that  darling?"  Andy  asked  curiously.

"That  sounds  good  love.  Whatever  you  think,"  I  replied.

"We  will  get  both  then!"  Andy  replied  chucking  the  pretzels  into  the  cart.

"Woah  don't  be  so  rough  with  the  pretzels  love,"  I  said  laughing.

"Oopsies,"  he  told  me.

"Our  two   cases  of  soda,  check,"  I  said  placing  them  in  the  cart.

"Now  we  need  to  go  to  the  chip  aisle  for  our  Cheetos,"  Andy  said.

I  followed  him  to  the  chip  aisle  and  we  found  they   had  no  cheetos.

"Love  they  don't  have  cheetos,"  I  said  fake  pouting.

"Well  we  can  try  a  new  chip  then?"  Andy  suggested. 

"That's  fine  darling.  There  is  a  lot  of  options  though,"  I  told  him.

"O'Grady's  Chips  look  good.  Do  you  wanna  try  those?"  Andy  asked.

"That's  perfect  darling,"  I  told  him.

We  headed  to  the  checkout.

"Hello  how  are  you  OH  MY  GOD  ITS  ANDY  GIBB  AND  HIS  WIFE,"  the  clerk  screeched.

"Oh  my  goodness  haha  yes  hello  it's  us  in  the  flesh,"  I  politely  told  the  clerk.

"Ello  yes,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"Well  I  am  honored  to  check  out  your  groceries,"  the  clerk  said.  

I  read  her  nametag  and  it  said  Randy.

"Oooh  pretzels  nice  choice,"  Randy  said  as  she  checked  out  our  groceries.

"Haha  thanks  Randy.  We  have  a  snacking  problem,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"You  are  so  much  beautiful  in  person  (Y/N).  Andy  you  got  lucky,"  Randy  said  as  she  calculated  our  total.

"Aw  thank  you  so  much  that  means  a  lot,"  I  told  Randy.

"Your  total  is  $56.34.  Are  you  paying  cash  or  card?"  she  asked  us.

"Cash,"  Andy  said  getting  his  money  clip  out.

She  handed  her  3  $20  bills.  She  handed  him  back  the  change.

"You  guys  have  an  awesome  day  and  shop  with  us  again!"  Randy  said  excitedly.

"You  have  a  great  day  too!"  I  told  her  smiling  at  me.

We  walked  out  of  the  store  and  headed  to  the  car.

"That  was,  random?"  Andy  said  laughing.

"Yes, but  it  was  cute  though!"  I  told  him  as  we  got   to  the  car. 

"Well  she  wasn't  wrong  when  she  said  you  were  beautiful,"  Andy  said  giving  my  face  a  kiss.

"Awwww  love  you  are  so  cute,"  I  told  him.

We  loaded  the  groceries  into  our  car  and  headed  home.