Chapter 97 October Leaves

*October  1981*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  are  enjoying  the  fall  weather  back  home  in California.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

The  crisp  October  mornings  I  used  to  see  back  home  have  made  it  to  California  finally.  I  am  so  happy.

Andy  went  to  the  studio  early  today.  I  had  the  morning  to  myself.  I  took  Sam  for  a  walk.

We  walked  all  over  the  neighborhood  and  came  back  home  and  eat  breakfast.

I  fixed  a  cup  of  coffee  and  made  some  pancakes.  I  added  whip  cream  and  strawberries  on  top.

I  sat  at  the  table  outside  while  Sam  stretch  and  played.  At  times  like  this,   I  forget  how   convenient  it  was  for  smartphones  to  take  instant  pictures  faster  then  the  camera. 

There  was  a  bit  of  a  breeze,  but  Andy's  sweatshirt  kept  me  warm.  Did  I  tell  him  I  borrowed  his  sweatshirt?  Nope  but  he  loves  me  anyway.

I  finished  breakfast  and  headed  inside  to  do  chores.  Sam  was  content  with  toys  so  he  stayed  out  for  the  mean  time.

I  went  ahead  and  started  the  laundry. 

While  the  load  washed,  I  decided  to  do  all  the  dishes  and  sweep  and  mop  the  kitchen.  

I  put  on  some  of  my  Linda  Ronstadt  records  to  jam  to  while  putting  the  laundry  in  the  dryer.

Just  about  this  time,  I  heard  Sam  scratching  at  the  glassdoor.

I  went  and  let  him  in  and  realized  it  was  raining.

I  went  and  grabbed  his  toys  and  brought  them  in  too.

Sam  was  following  me  around  and  headed  straight  for  the  couch.  I  guess  he  wanted  some  cuddles   but  I  was  still  busy  with  housework.  I  gave  him  some  pats  and  finished  my  housework.

The  laundry  got  done  soon   and  I  went  to  fold  the  laundry.

I  was  folding  laundry  when  I  heard  the  door  open  and  close  downstairs.  Andy  was  home  from  the  studio  early,  weird.

"Darling?"  Andy's  voice  echoed  through  the  house.

"I'm  up  here  folding  laundry  love,"  I  shouted  back.

I  heard  his  shoes  hitting  the  staircase  in  a  swift  motion.

"There's  my  wifey,"  Andy  said  hugging  me  from  behind.

"Hello  husband  haha  why  are  you  home  so  early?"  I  asked  him.

"One  of  the  guys  got  sick  so  we  just  decided  to  call  it  quits  for  the  day,"  Andy  said  slipping  off  his  shoes.

"Oh  wow  well  I'm  glad  your  home  love.  I've  been  busy  doing  housework,"  I  said  putting  away  my  clothes  in  the  closet  and  drawers.

"I  also  brought  us  lunch  home.  I  got  chinese   takeout,"  Andy  said  as  he  put  his  clothes  away.

"Oooh  sounds  yummy  love.  I  just  need  to  finish  scrubbing  the  tub  and  then  I'm  done,"  I  said  heading  into  the  bathroom.

"You  don't  need  to  overwork  darling,"  Andy  told  me  trailing  behind.

"Well  we  were  gone  for  a  few  days  and  the  house  just  needed  some  work,"  I  told  him  smiling  as  I  put  on  gloves.

"Just  take  a  break  and  come  eat  ok?"  Andy  said  as  he  took  my  gloves  off.

"Ok  fine  love  let's  go  eat  ok?  I  hope  you  got  some  spring  rolls  and  sushi,"  I  told  him.

"You  know  I  know  my  darling  well  so  yes  of  course  and  I  got  extra  chicken  chow  mein  too,"  he  said  grabbing  my  hand  as  we  walked  down  the  stairs.

We  let  Sam    out   and  fed  him  some  snacks  while  we  ate  our  lunch.

"You  always  know  what  I'm  craving,  don't  you?"  I   said  as  we  sat  down  and  dug  into  lunch. 

"It's  telepathic  darling.  We've  known  each  other  for  so  long,"  Andy  said  smirking.

"Cause  you  and  me  be  finding  each  other  for  so  long,  eh?"  I  said  grabbing  a  spring  roll.

"You  and  your  puns  darling  I  swear,"  Andy  said  grabbing  some  chopsticks.

"Yep  but  you  love  me?"  I  sort  of  asked.

"Love  so  right,  da  da  da,"  Andy  sort  of  sang  and  laughed.

"You  are  too  much  love,"  I  said  grabbing  my  chopsticks.

"I  try  haha,"  Andy  replied.

We  ate  our  lunch  happily  and  enjoyed  our  quality  time.