Chapter 186 Traditions

*day  after  Thanksgiving  1983*

Andy  and  (Y/N)  start  decorating  for  Christmas. 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

For  the  last  few  years,  the  day  after  Thanksgiving,  me  and  Andy  agreed  it  was  early  enough  to  put  up  our  Christmas  decorations.

The  only  problem  I  had  was  finding  the  decorations  since  the  move.  Me  and  Andy  decided  to  first,  focus  on  the  tree.  

It  went  perfect  in  the  corner  by  the  fireplace  in  the  living  room.   The  boxes  of  ornaments  and  tree  box  was  easiest  to  find  in  the  garage  at  this  time.   

In  the  process,  Andy  managed  to  find  some  of  the  yard  decorations  and  outside  lights  so  he  pulled  those  out  too  so  he  could  that  in  the  afternoon.

"The  tree  looks  less  fluffy  then  usual  love,"  I  said  puzzled  after  we  put  the  tree  parts  together.

"Maybe  it's  cause  the  decorations  are  missing?  Or  cause  it's  in  the  corner,"  Andy  replied  chuckling.

"It's  probably  cause  it's  in  the  corner,"  I  said  trying  to  fluff  the  branches.

"We  can  put  it  over  there  by  the  bay  window  darling  if  you  want,"  Andy  suggested.

"I  don't  want  people  looking  in  the  house  if  they  can  tell  there's  a  tree   right  here,"  I  told  Andy  as  I  started  looking  through  boxes.

"What?"  Andy  asked  confused.

"I  don't  want  the  house  broken  into  because  if  some  thief  sees  the  tree,  they'll  assume  presents are   under  the  tree,"  I  replied  to  him.

"Hm,  I  never  thought  of  it  that  way,"  Andy  replied  opening  the  box  of  tree  lights.

"See  boom  facts!"  I  told  Andy.

"Nerp  never!"  Andy  replied.  

I  grabbed  a  piece  of  fake  misletole  and  hung   it  over  my  head.

"Ehmmm,"  I  said  with  a  cough.

Andy  looked  at   what  I  had  in   my  hand.

"Really  darling  haha,"  Andy  said  wrapping  me  in  an  embrace.

"Yerp,"  I  said  smirking  at  him.

Andy  cupped  my  face  and  gave  me  a  kiss.

"There  are  you  satisfied?"  Andy  asked  pushing  hair  out  my  face. 

"Yes,"  I  told  him  caressing  his  face.

"We  need  to  finish  decorating  the  tree  darling,"  Andy  told  me  in  a  hypnotized  voice.

"I  know,"  I  said  staring  back  him.

"I'm  serious  darling,"  Andy  said  laughing  and  not  budging.

I  decided  to  let  go  of  his  embrace  and  go  start  hanging  up  ornaments  since  Andy  already  put  the  lights  on  the  tree.

"Don't  forget  the  ribbon,"  Andy  reminded  me.

I  forgot,  we  need  to  put  ribbon  before  ornaments.

Andy  helped  place  the  ribbon  around  the  tree.

Then,  I  was  able  to  put  on  the  oranments.  We  always  went  classic  and  chose  silver  and  blue.   For  the  tree  topper,  Andy  had  gotten  me  a  beautiful  blue  angel  for  the  top  last  year.

"Who  knew  a  year  ago  we'd  be  living  in  a  new  house?"  I  said  outloud.

"I  know  right  darling?"  Andy  replied  hanging  a  few  ornaments.

"It's  crazy  how  time  changes  everything," I   replied.

"That's  true  darling.  Its  sunny  then  raining,  but  it's  always  alright,"  Andy  told  me.

"You  always  are  so  poetic,"  I  told  him.

"It's  part  of  my  DNA,"  Andy  replied.

"Is  that  so?"  I  asked  giggling.

"Yerp,"  Andy  told  me  grabbing  more  ornaments.

"Haha  love,"  I  said  distracted  decorating  the  tree.

Andy  kept  adding  to  the  higher  spots  to  place  ornaments.

Here's  to  a  wonderful   Christmas  season.