Chapter 192 Sprinkles of Love

*December  25th,  1983*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  spend  a quiet Christmas  together  in  their  new  house.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Christmas  morning  came  quickly.  Andy  and  I  decided  to  wake  up  later  then  we  usually  do  on  the  holidays.  This  was  the  first  Christmas  in  our  new  house.

Andy  made  us  breakfast,  which  consisted  of  Christmas  shaped  pancakes,  bacon  and  of  course  coffee.

We  ate  breakfast  contently,  then  got  ready  before  opening  gifts.

Karen  had  gotten  me  and  Andy  some  new  things  for  the  house.  She  got  us  a  new  toaster,  a  new  knife  set,  and  big  wall  clock  for  the  living  room.  On  a  side  gift,  she  got  me  a  cute  necklace  and  earring  set.  Karen  had  one  of  the  biggest  heart's  in  the  world  next  to  Andy. 

Andy  had  gotten  me  a  beautiful  single  diamond  necklace  with  matching  earrings.  He  also  got  me  a  customized  denim  jacket,   just  like  the  one  I  got  him  for  our  anniversary.

Andy  of  course  loved  his  new  Nikes  and  everything  else  I  got  him.  He  runs  through  them  like  day  changing  to  night.

We  decided  to  watch  some  television  while  our  Christmas  chicken  baked  with  the  stuffing,  bread  rolls,  and  waited  for  the  potatoes  to  boil  for  the  mashed  potatoes.

"Today  has  been  perfect.  Don't  ya  think  darling?"  Andy  asked  me.

"Of  course  love  it  has  been.  Can  you  believe  this  is  our  6th  Christmas  together?"  I  replied  asking  him  a  question.

"It  seems  like  forever  that  we've  been  together  darling,"  Andy  replied  smiling.

"It  does  love.  Crazy  how  time  flies  by,"  I  replied.

"And  it  only  gets  better  in  time  being  with  you,"  Andy  said  grabbing  my  hand.

"Together  forever,"  I  replied  and  gave  him  a  quick  kiss.

"I  don't  wanna  ruin  the  moment,  but  don't  we  need  to  check  on  dinner?"  Andy  said  chuckling.

"Haha  it's  ok  love  and  yes  my  potatoes  should  be  soft  enough  by  now,"  I  said  standing  up  and  heading  to  the  kitchen.

Andy  trailed  behind  to  check  on  the  chicken  and  stuffing.  The  bread  rolls  were  already  out,  chilling.

I   turned  the  stove  off,  got  my  strainer  to  drain  the  potatoes.  Then,  I  put  the  potatoes  back  into  the  pot  and  mashed  them.  I  added  butter,  milk,  and  seasonings.  Why  am  I  explaining  how  to  make  potatoes  haha.

Anyhow,  Andy  pulled  the  stuffing  out  since  it  was  done.  The  chicken  had  about  30  minutes  left  to  be  in  the  oven.

I  finished  making  the  mashed  potatoes  and  put  them  on  the  counter.  Andy  went  ahead  and  got  the  table  set  for  us  while  I  cleaned  up  my  dishes.

"Can  I  taste  the  potatoes   darling?"  Andy  asked  while  grabbing  a  spoon.

"Haha  of  course  love,  you  can,"  I  told  him  as  I  washed  the  dutch  oven.

Andy  licked  his  lips  and  got  a  spoonful.  

"Mmmmmm  darling  those  are  good,"  Andy  said  licking  the  spoon.

"Glad  you  like  them  love,"  I  replied  smiling  as  I  dried  my  hands  on  the  dish  towel.

"You  always  are  the  best  cook  darling,"  Andy  said  coming  up  wrapping  his  arms  around  my  waist.

"Thanks  love," I  said  looking  up  at  him.

Another  Christmas  in  the  books.  My  crazy  adventures  in  the  past  keep  on  coming.