Chapter 48 Hypnotized

*middle  of  January  of  1980*

(Y/N)  is  back  in  the  studio.  Wind  of  Change  has  been  released  as  her  first  single.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

We  are  half  way  done  with  my  first  studio  album.  I'm  lowkey  so  excited  because  I  wouldn't  be  able  to  have  done  this  in  the  new  world.  We  chose  to  release  Wind  of  Change  because  it  was  a  song  written  by  me  and  it  kind  of   ushers  the  new  decade  in.  

Today  I  was   meeting  up  with  Teen  Beat  to  take  some  photos  and   have  one  of  the  girls  write  a  column  on  me.  They  were  coming  to  the  studios  to  get  some  shots  of   me  in  action.    I  decided  to  wear  my  favorite  blue  wash  bell  bottoms,  heeled  black  boots,  and  yellow   long  sleeve  bodysuit.  

I  arrived  at  A&M  studios  early  enough  so  I  could  get  situated  and  lay   down  some  vocals  on  the  duet  me  and  Andy  are  supposed  to  record  later  today.  

The  girls  from  Teen  Beat  arrived  about  an  hour  after  I  got  there.  

"(Y/N),  Teen  Beat  is  here  ready  for  you,"  Herb  opened  the  door  and   let  them  in.

"Oh  my  gosh  you  are  so  much  more  beautiful  in  person,"  Cynthia  the  columinst  said.

"Aw  haha  thank  you  so  much  Cynthia.  It's  so  nice  to  meet  you,"  I  reached  my  hand  out  to  greet  her.

"Oh  and  us  this  is  our  photographer,  Jill,"  Cynthia  gestured  towards  the  taller  blonde  girl  standing  next  to  her.

"It's  a  pleasure  meeting  both  of  you!"  I  told  them  with  a  smile.

"Can  we  do  the  interview  first?"  Cynthia  asked.

"Of  course!  Let's  sit  down  over  here,"  I  brought  them  to  3   seats  in  the  studio.

"So  I  have  a  list  of  questions.  I'm  just  gonna  run  through  them  from  top  to  bottom  while  I  write  down  your  responses,"  Cynthia  said.

"Ok  cool!  Soooo  whatcha  wanna  know  about  me?"  I  said  smiling  as  Jill  was  taking  photos  of  me  and  Cynthia   together.

"So  the  first  question  most  people  inquire  us  about  you  is  where  are  you  originally  from?"  Cynthia  asked.

"I'm  originally  from  (Y/H/T),  but  at  16  my  parents  let  me  move  out  to  Downey  by  myself  to  start  my  career,"  I  responded.

"That's  crazy!  You  were  only  16?  That  brings  me  to  my  second  question,  how  old  are  you?"  Cynthia  asked.

"I  turned  20  a  few  months  ago.  Getting  older  has its responsibilities," I  told  her  laughing.

"How  did  you  make  your  big  break?"  Cynthia  continued  with  her  list  of  questions.

"I  made  it  big  after  I  heard  the  Carpenters  were  looking  for  a  woman  backup  singer  for  live  shows.  I  went  and  auditioned  and  long  story  short,  I  am  so  grateful  for  Karen  and  Richard,"  I  said  in  response.  

"You  can  say  you've  only  just  begun,"  Cynthia  said  with  a  laugh.

"Yes  very  true!"  I  said  laughing.

"My  next  question  is  one  for  all  the  Andy  Gibb  fans,  how  did   you  two  meet?"  Cynthia  inquired.

"It's  actually  a  funny  coincidence.  I'm  a  very  clumsy  person.  I  can't  walk  in  heels  (except  boots).  I  was  on  Hollywood  Blvd  one  day  walking  to  go  shopping  and  I  literally  walked  right  into  Andy.  We  both  apologized  and  went  to  dinner  that  same  evening.  There  was  something  there  with  us  and  we  couldn't  let  it  go  and  2  years  later  here  we   are,"  I  said  pointing  at  my  engagement  ring.

"Aw  oh  my  gosh, that's  actually  really  cute  how  you  two  met!"  Cynthia  squealed.

"It's  hard  to  believe  one's  luck  sometimes,"  I  said  smirking.

  "Do  you  two  have  a  date  for  the  wedding  yet?"  Cynthia  asked  puzzled.

"Not  yet  actually!  We  are  so  busy  right  now  with  our  careers.  We  are  planning  it  and  are  looking  at  this  fall  for  a  date,"  I  told  her  in  response.

"Oooh  we  can't  wait  for  those  pictures  to  come  out!"  Cynthia  exclaimed.

"Ok  last  question,  will  there  be  a  baby  Gibb   in  the  near  future?"  Cynthia  continued.

"Yes  in  the  further  future.  Both  me  and  Andy  want  children  but  would  like  a  few  more  years  till  we  are  stable  and  have  our  lives  set  up  solid,"  I  replied  to  Cynthia.

"You  guys  are  very  responsible  adults,"  Cynthia   smiled.

"Ok  (Y/N)  can  you  and  Cynthia  get  a  bit  closer  for  a  picture?  Then  we'll  go  into   the  recording  booth  to  get  some  cintamtic  shots,"  Jill  instructed.

"Of  course!"  I  told  her.

"One  two  three,  smile  girls,"  Jill  took  several  photos.

We  headed  into  the  booth  and  I  posed  as  if  I  was   recording.  I  never  imagined  my  life  would  be  like  this  but  I  wouldn't  change  these  experiences  for  anything.