Chapter 114 All of Me Loves All of You

*March  1982*

(Y/N)  has  a  jam session  doing  housework.  Andy  comes  home  from  the  studio  and  finds  her. 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Today  was  a  day  off  from  the  studio  for  me.  I  have  2  new  songs  completed:  Sunflower  and   Footprints  in  the  Sand.  Herb  thinks  Sunflower  is  a  single  worthy  release.

Andy  had  to  go  film  a  promotional  video  for  Man  on  Fire.  Since  I  hadn't  really  been  home  all  week,  I  decided  to  stay  home  and  do  housework.

Crazy  as  it  seems,  I  was  jamming  to  the  Bay  City  Rollers  while  doing  my  housework.  I  always  loved  their  music  and  the  beats  of  the  songs  were  easy  to  keep  up  with.

"AND  WE  SANG  SHANG  A  LANG," I  sang  loudly  while  cleaning  the  kitchen.

Sam  was  wondering  around  my  feet  and  was  just  being  himself.

"Do  you  like  them  too?"  I  asked  Sam  as  if  he  could  talk.  

His  tail  kept  wagging.

I  finished  the  dishes,  put  them  in  their  respective  places  after  drying  them. 

I  got  my  favorite  cleaners  and  scrubbed  the  sink  and  counters  clean.

One  thing  I  can  say  is  I  love  everything  to  be  clean.

As  the  record  kept  playing,  I  kept  up  with  the  beat.  Today  I  was  basically  doing  a  housework  workout  to  the  Bay  City  Rollers.

I  went  and  let  Sam  out  as  he  stood  by  the  glassdoor.

"Give  a  little  love,  take  a  little  love,"  I  sang  under  my  breath  to  the  record.

I  went  and  grabbed  the  broom  and  dust  pan.

I  found  myself  dance  across  the  kitchen  using  the  broom  to  help  me  dance.

"All  of  me  loves  all  of  you,"  I  said  twirling  with  the  broom.

I  kept  swaying  side  to  side,  using  the  broom  as  a  microphone.

My  feet  slide  and  and  glided  with  no  effort.

I  was  parading  around  the  kitchen.  

"ALL  OF  ME  LOVES  ALL  OF  YOU,  AND  EVERY  LITTLE  THING  YOU  DO,"  I sang  with  all  my  might.

"Do  you  love  me  too?"  Andy  said  in  my  ear,  scaring  me.

I  jump  forward  and  just  clutch  my  chest.

"ALL  OF  ME  LOVES  ALL  OF  YOU  AND  EVERY  LITTLE  THING  YOU,"  I  continued  prancing  around  the  kitchen  like  a  crazy  teenager  would  have  in  1976.

"Well  hello  to  you  too  darling,"  Andy  said  laughing.

I  went  to  the  record  player  and  restarted  the  song  cause  its  my  favorite  song  by  the  Bay  City  Rollers.

And  no,  I  didn't  have  a  favorite  member  I  was  too  old  for  them  by  the  time  I  came  to  this  world  bhaha.

"Sorry  love  haha  I  REALLY  LOVE  YOU," I  sang  along  with  Les's  vocals.

"It  seems  like  you  are  having  a  party,"  Andy  said  picking  up  the  broom  and  helping  me  sweep.

"I  can't  help  it  love  haha  its  just  such  good  music  to  move  to,"  I  told  Andy  stealing  a  kiss.

"I  personally  like  Shang  a  Lang  better,"  Andy  said  smirking.

"I  can  go  back  to  that  song  in  a  minute,"  I  said  grabbing  Andy's  hand  and  we  started dancing .

"Woah  I  didn't  know  you  could  lead,"  Andy  said  smiling.

"All  of  me  loves  all  of  you,  tell  me  do  you  love  me  too?"  I  sang  with  a  smile  to   Andy.  

"Yes  I  do  darling  to  the  ends  of  the  earth.  This  will  be  my  dedication,"  Andy  said  kissing  me.

"Awwwww  love,"  I  said  caressing  his  face.

"We  don't  have  to  be  fancy  darling  let's  just  enjoy  this  time  together,"  Andy  said  tightening  his  embrace  on  me  and  kissing my  temple. 

"Ok  love,"  I  said  in  a  low  whisper.

We  just  stayed  dancing  in  each  other's  arms  till  I  saw  Sam  wanted  in.

"I'm  sorry  love  I  gotta  get  Sam  in,"  I  told  him.

I  opened  the  sliding  glass  door  and  Sam  went  and  planted  it  in  front  of  the  TV.

"Does  he  want  to  watch  tele?"  Andy  asked  laughing.

"Well  maybe  haha.  I  can  turn  the  music  off  for  now.  I'm  pretty  much  done  with  the  housework,"  I  told  him.  

"Match  Game  or  reruns  of  Tattletales  might  be  on?"  Andy  said  grabbing  the  TV  guide.

"Either  would  be  fine,"  I  said  putting  the  broom  and  dust  pan  in  the  closet.

"Do  you  want  to  watch  Tattletales?  It's  with  Cheryl  Ladd?"  Andy  asked  reading  the  guide  out loud.

"That's  fine  love,"  I  said  while  I  washed  my  hands.

"Ok  darling,"  Andy  replied.

I  went  ahead  and  grabbed  our   favorite  peanut  butter  pretzels  and  two  Diet  Cokes  and  headed  to  the  couch.

"Here  you  are  my  love,"  I  told  Andy  handing  him  the  coke.

"Aw  you  didn't  have  to  darling  but  thank  you,"  Andy  said  smiling  at  me.

"And  our  favorite  peanut  butter  pretzels!"  I  told  him ..

"It's  our  trademark,"  Andy  said  chuckling.

"True,"  I  said  popping  the  container lid  off. 

We  kicked  back  and  enjoyed  the  lowkey  afternoon  as  our  little  family.