Chapter 98 Halloween

*Halloween  1981*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  dress  up  to  pass  out  candy  to  their  neighborhood.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

One  of  my  favorite  holiday's  is  upon  us.  It's  Halloween!  This  year  was  a  tough  decision  on  costumes.  We  had  thought  about  being  Barbie  and  Ken,  a  1950s  couple,  and  wonder  woman  and  spiderman.

We  decided  on  Wonder  Woman  and  Spiderman  cause  they  were  different  and  out  of  our  comfort  zone.

"How  does  it  look  darling?"  Andy  said  coming  out  in  his  Spiderman  costume  without  the  mask  on.

"You  look  so  cute  lovey," I   said  going  up  and  ruffling  his  hair. 

I  was  currently  finishing  my  makeup  before  I  could  put  on  my  costume. 

"I'm  glad  I  got  the  skirt  version.  I  want  to  be  kid-friendly,"  I  said  laughing.

"Well  that's  true  darling.  But  either  way  you  look  great  darling  as  my  wonder  woman  wife,"  Andy  said.

"Aw  thank  you  husband,"  I  gave  him  a  kiss  before  I  went  to  the  bathroom  to  change.

I  put  the  bodysuit  and  skirt  on  with  the  crown.  I   adjusted  the  boots  and  white  tights  cause  it  was  chilly  tonight.

I  walked  out  and  Andy  whistled.

"Ooooh  look  at  my  darling  wife.  So  sexy,"  Andy  said  wrapping  his  arms  around  me.

"Thank  you  love,"  I  said  giving  him  a  quick  peck.

We  looked  at   the  clock  and  its  was  about  6:45pm. 

"The  children  should  be  coming  around  shortly  darling  let's  head  downstairs,"  Andy  said  grabbing  my  hand.

"We  need  to  put  Sam's  cape  on  him  before  guests  come!"  I  told  Andy  when  we  got  to  the  bottom  of  the  stairs. 

"He  is  such  a  well  behaved  puppy  I'm  hoping  he  doesn't  mess  up  the  cape  or  dash  out  the  door,"  Andy  said  putting  the  bowls  of  candy  by  the  door.

"Come  here  boy,"  I  said  following  Sam  around.

He  sat  down  and  let  me  put  his  cape  on.

"Good  boy,"  I  said  giving  Sam  pats.

The  doorbell  rang,  our  first  trick-or-treater  was  at  the  door.

Andy  went  and  opened  the  door.

"TREAT  OR  TREAT!"  A  little  girl  in   a  cinderella  dress  screamed.

"Oh  my  god  it's  Andy  Gibb,"  her  mom  said  from  behind  her.

I  just  stood  by  the  stairs  kind  of  giggling.

"Here  you  are   little  darling,"  Andy  said  giving  her  a  bag  of  candy.

"Can  I  possibly  get  your  autograph?"  the  little  girl's  mom  asked.

"Uhm  sure  that's  never  been  asked  before  but  let  me  grab  some  pen  and  paper,"  Andy  said  with  a  smile.

Andy  went  and  grabbed  a  piece  of  paper,  signed  it,  and  handed  it  to  the  girl's  mom.

"Thank  you  so  much,"  the  mom  said  walking  away  with  her  daughter.

Trailing  behind  came  a  group  of  older  kids.  One  was  in  a  ghost  sheet,  one  was  a  mouse,  one  just  had  a  mask  on  and  one  just  had  his  pillowcase  for  candy.

"TRICK  OR  TREAT SMELL  OUR  FEET,  GIVE  US  SOMETHING   TO  EAT,"  they  chanted.

I  came  over  to  help  Andy  give  them  their  bags  of  candy.

"There  you  go,"  I  said  to  the  little  mouse.

"Oh  my  gosh  it's  (Y/N)  Gibb.  You  are  so  pretty,"  she  said  walking  away.

I  just  smiled.

"She  is  beautiful,"  Andy  said  handing  out  more  candy  and  smiling  at  me.

"THANK YOU," the  little  boy  without  the  costume  yelled.

We  continued  handing  out  candy  and  by  9  o'clock  me  and  Andy  showered,  got  some  candy  and  watched  some  television.

Another  holiday  is  gone  and  the  end  of  the  year  is  upon  us.  Sometimes  I  wish  it  was  yesterday  once  more.