Chapter 92 To Live and Learn

*August  1981*

(Y/N)  faces a  tragedy. 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Last  night  before  I  went  to  bed,  I  had  a  horrible  sore  throat.  I  was  really  hoping  when  I  woke  up  this  morning,  it  would   have  gone  away.  I  had  took  some  medicine  hoping  it  would  clear  it  up.

I  woke  up  and  saw  Andy  already  watching  some  television.

"Good  morning  love,"  I  said.

"Darling  are  you  ok?"  Andy  said  turning  his  head  fast.

I  was  confused,  could  I  not  hear  my  own  voice?

"Darling  I  think  you've  lost  your  voice  completely,"  Andy  said  coming  to  sit  next  to  me.

I  shook  my  head.

"This  can't  be  happening,"  I  said  croaking.

"Stop  darling  use  this  pen  and  paper  instead,"  Andy  said  grabbing  them  off  the  end  table.

I  wrote  down  on  the  pen  and  paper  to  get  me  water.

I  handed  it  back  to  Andy.

"Get  you  some  water?  Ok  darling,"  Andy  said  getting  up.

I  was  so  frustrated.  That  means  most  likely  I  wouldn't  be  able  to  perform  the  rest  of  the  week.

"Here  you  go  darling,"  Andy  said  handing  me  the  water.

I  took  a  long  gulp.  The  coolness  in  my  throat  felt  soothing.

I  got  the  paper  and  wrote  "thank  you"  and  also  wrote, "find  a  doctor."

"Oh  your  welcome  darling  and  I'll  get  the  phone  book  to  find  someone  local,"  Andy  told  me  while  kissing  my  temple.

I  got  up  to  go  shower  and  get  ready  for  the  day.

Andy  came  and  knocked  on  the  bathroom  door.

"I  know  you  can't  respond  darling  but  I  got  you  an  appointment  with  Dr. Milligan  at  11am,"  Andy  said  at  the  door  ajar.

I  stuck  my  hand  of  the  shower  curtain  and  gave  a  thumbs  up.

"You  are  very  clever  darling.  I'm  going  now,"  Andy  said  shutting  the  door.

I  finished  rinsing  off  and  turned  the  shower  off.

I  put  on  "lazy  clothes"  cause  I  was  going  to  go  to  the  doctors.  I  opened  the  bathroom  door  so  it  could  start  cooling  down.

I  plugged  in  the  curling  iron  while  I  pulled  my  makeup  out.

"Darling  do  you  need  anything?"  Andy  asked  from  the  bed.

I  shook  my  head  in  response.

"What  do  you  want  for  breakfast?"  Andy  asked  me.

I  motioned  like  I  had  a  bowl  in  my  hands.  I  wanted  brown  sugar  oatmeal  and  some  hot  black  tea.

"Wait  let  me  have  you  write  it  down.  I  don't  do  charades  very  well,"  Andy  said  laughing   while  walking  over  to  me.

I  proceeded  to  write  my  order  down  on  the  paper.

"I'll  go  ahead  and  call  room  service  darling.  Just  relax  as  much  as  you  can,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  temple.

I  put  my  hands  in  a  heart  shape  and  pointed  at  him.

"Love  you  more  darling,"  Andy  said  walking  to  the  phone.

I  did  my  makeup  lighter  then  normal  and  only  fixed  my  bangs.

I  threw  my  hair  in  a  ponytail  and  added  a  matching  scrunchy.

"Breakfast  will  be  up  in  30  minutes,"  Andy  informed  me.

I  threw  a  thumbs  up  in  his  direction  as  I  came  and  sat  on  the  bed.

"Maybe  cuddles  will  make  you  feel  better?"  Andy  said  wrapping  his  arms  around  me. 

I  just  nodded  my  head   and  Andy  scooted  me  down  on  the  bed.

"Don't  worry  darling  it  will  be  fine,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  face.

I  just  shrug  my  shoulders.

The  next  thing  I  remember  was  waking  up  to  the  smell  of  food  and  tea.

"Darling  breakfast  just  arrived,"  Andy  said  in   a  soft  voice.

I  swang  my  legs  over  the  edge  of  the  bed   and  went  to  the  food  cart.

"You  better  eat  darling,"  Andy  said  handing  me  my  oatmeal  and  pouring  me  a  cup  of  tea.

I  just  smiled .

"And  your  two  cubes  of  sugar  and  2  splashes  of  cream,"  Andy  said  smiling.

I  just  kissed  him  to  thank  him.

We  ate  and  waited  for  11  to  roll  around  for  my  appointment  of  what  was  wrong  with  me.