Chapter 74 Pre Wedding Shennigans

*October 10, 1980*

The  rehearsal  dinner ( which  includes pre-shenanigans)  for (Y/N)  and  Andy's  wedding!

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Today  is  our  dinner  rehearsal  and  I  am  so  excited.   I  can't  believe  tomorrow  is  our  wedding  day.   Karen,  being  the  maid  of  honor,  has  been  so  helpful  in  the  planning  of  everything.  

"(Y/N)!  Is   your  dress  ok  for  the  rehearsal?  Does  it  have  any   wrinkles?"  Karen  asked  nervously.

"Karen  calm  down  girl!  The  dress  is  fine.  Everything  is  perfect,"  I  told  her,  trying  to   calm  down.

"I  just  want  everything  to  be  perfect  for  you!  This   is  your  wedding  week  and  everything  needs  to  be  absolutely  a  fairytale,"  Karen  told  me  while  she  pinned  her  hair  back.

"Karen,  nothing  is  ever  perfect.  But  you  have  gone  above  and  beyond  and  done  an  amazing  job  being  the  maid  of  honor.  Why  do  you  think  I  chose  you?"  I  told  her. 

"Aw  (Y/N)!  Thank  you  for  saying  that.  I  am  just  trying  to  make  you  proud,"  Karen  told  me.

"Now  let's  go  find  Andy  and  see  what  he  is  up  to,"  I  told  her.

I  went  to  the  bathroom  in  mine  and  Andys  hotel  room  and  found  him  fixing  his  suit  and  tie.

"Ooooh  you  look  wonderful  love,"  I  told  him.

"Darling  you  look  smashing,"  Andy  told  me  while  he  fixed  his  tie.

"Thanks  love.  You  always  know  how  to  make  me  blush,"  I  told  him.

Then,  we  both  noticed  a  flash.

"Sorry  I  want  as  many  pictures  for  your  guys  wedding  album  I'm  getting  the  little  moments,"  Karen  told  me  smiling.

We  just  smiled  at  her.

Then,  we  heard  a  knock  at  our  door. 

Karen  answered  the  door  for  us  and  it  was  Andy's  brothers,  Linda  and  Lesley.

"HELLOOOOOOOO  LOVEBIRDS," Maurice  loudly  exclaims.

"Where  are  you  two?"  Lesley  asked.

"They  are  finishing  getting  ready  geez,"  Karen  told  them  while  snapping  another  picture. 

"Yes  we  are  finshing  up  getting  ready  my  crazy  in  laws,"  I  said  stepping  out  to  the  room.

"Oooh  looking  fierce  (Y/N)!"  Linda  says  smiling.

"Thanks  sissy! "  I  said  while  greeting  each  of  them.

"Mum  and  dad  are  going  to  meet  us  there,"  Lesley  told  Barry. 

"Ok  can  I  get  the  same  reaction  from  my  brothers  on  my  suit  and  tie?"  Andy  said  laughing.

"Oh  look  at  you  Andy.  That  tie,  that  hair!  Oh  the  leather  patent  shoes!"  Maurice  says  laughing.

"Yeah  Andy  you  are  fierce!"  Robin  said  laughing  and  joining  in  the  fun.

"Well  the  baby  Gibb  is  all  grown  up  in  his  suit  and  tie,"  Barry  said  patting  Andy  on  the  back.

"Now  I  feel  so  much  better  thanks  guys,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"Are  we  all  ready  to  go?"  Barry  asked.

"Yes  I'll  ride  with  Richard  and  Herb  to  the  rehearsal,"  Karen  told  us  as  she  grabbed  her  purse  and  camera. 

We  all  headed  down  to  the  cars  and  rode  to  the  venue  for  the  rehearsal  dinner.

Andy  held  my  hand  the  entire  time  of  the  car  ride.

We  arrived  at  the  venue  and  all  piled  out   and  shuffled  inside.

Somehow  Karen  and  Rich  had  gotten  here  before  us  and  Karen   was  doing  her  maid  of  honor  duties.

"I've  talked  to  the  wedding  planner  Grant  is  already  directing  guests  for  you  guys  and  making  sure  everyone  sits  at  the  correct  table  placements,"  Karen  told  me.

"Oh  that's  great  thank, you  so  much  girl!"  I  told  her.

"Hello  lovebirds!"  Grant,  our  wedding  planner  greeted  us.

"Hi  Grant!  How  are  you?"  I  asked  him.

"I  am  FABULOUS!"  he  told  me  and  Andy.

"Where  do  we  need  to  go?"  Andy  asked  Grant.

"Well  we  are  going  to  practice  your  entrance  as  a  married  couple  for  the  first  time,"  Grant  told  Andy. 

"Ok  awesome  where  should  we  go?"  I  asked  Grant.

"You  guys  come  over  here  till  we  have  everyone  seated,"  Grant  told  us.

"Ok thanks  Grant,"  Andy  said  while  grabbing  my  hand  and  following  Grant.

"I've  got  butterflies,"  I  whispered  to  Andy.

"Don't  worry  darling  I do  too.  Imagine  if  I  trip  walking  in,"  Andy  said  giggling.

We  waited  for  Grant  to  give  us  the  signal   to  walk  in.

"Now  for  the  first  time,  I  proudly  introduce  Mr.  and  Mrs.  Andy  Gibb,"  Barry  announced  in  the  microphone.

Grant  pointed  to  us  and  we  walked  arm  and  arm  linked  in. 

"THERE'S  MY  GIRL!"  Karen  yelled  half  way  across  the  room.

I  smiled  and  waved  at  everyone  and  waited  for  further  instruction  from  Grant.  

"Ok  now  you  guys  can  sit  down  and  we  will  have  the  best  men  do  a  run  through  of  their  speech,"  Grant  told  us.

Barry,  Robin  and  Mo  stood  up  with  their  glasses.

"First  off,  (Y/N)  and  Andy,  we  want  to  congratulate  you  both  on   a  beautiful  union,"  Barry  started.

"You  both   fit  together  like  puzzle  pieces,"  Robin  said.

"And  you  guys  are  like  wildflowers  and  contiune  to  grow  and  love  one  another,"  Mo  said.

"We  love  you  both  and  can't  wait  to  see  what  the  future  holds,"  Barry  said.

"Just  make  sure  mum  and  dad  get  some  more  grandkids,"  Mo  joked.  

"To  (Y/N)  and  Andy! Mr.  and  Mrs.  Andy  Gibb, "  Robin  shouted.

"To  (Y/N)  and  Andy!"  everyone  shouted.

We  were  both  blinded  by  all  the  camera  flashes  going  off  but  kept  smiling  as  we  knew  this  was  just  the  begninng  to  a  beautiful  new  chapter  in  our  life  together.