Chapter 199 Drive Me Crazy

*March  1984*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  add  some  extra  items  to  their  music  room. 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

With  everything  going  on,  me  and  Andy  had  ordered  some  stuff  from  a  local  music  store  in  regards  to  our  music  room.  We  are  going  to  set  up  an  area  where  we  can  record  demos  or  music  ideas  if  we  aren't  available  to  go  to  the  studio.

We  found  a  nice  mic  and  speakers  along  with  a  reel  to  reel  tape  deck  to  make  those  demos.   Andy  and  I  invested  in  some  noise-cancelling  headphones  and  a  keyboard  as  well  for  the  music  room.  The  closet  in  the  room  is  where  all  of  the  equipment  will  be  set  up.  My  drums  are  caddy  corner  in  the  room. 

"Darling  how  does  this  look?"  Andy  asked  as  he  waited  to  plug  in  the  equipment.

"Just  shift the  mic  just  a  little  left  then  it  will  be  perfect,"  I  replied  to  him.

"Like  that?"  Andy  asked.

"Yes  perfect,"  I  replied  as  I  looked  over  how  nice  our  mini  studio  looks.

"The  mic  is  detachable  too  which  I  didn't  know,"  Andy  said  sounding  proud  of  our  little  studio.

"That's  cool  love,"  I  replied  sitting  at  my  drums  to  adjust  the  seat  and  drum  heads.

"I  think  this  was  the  best  investment  we've  ever  made  darling,"  Andy  said  as  he  sat  down  on  the  floor  next  to  me.

"I  think  so  too.  Now  if  we  have  a  idea  for  a  song,  we  can  just  record  it  here  and  then  take  it  to  the  studio,"  I  told  him  smiling.

Andy  stood  up  and  then  came  and  sat  on  my  lap.

"Aw  you  are  such a   big  baby,"  I  said  laughing.

"The  floor  was  so  uncomortable,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"We  need  to  get  a  few  chairs  or  a  nice  rocking  chair  for  that  corner,"  I  said  pointing.

"That  would  be  a  good  edition,"  Andy  said  studying  the  corner  of  the   room.

I  caressed  his  face  and  pushed  his  hair  off  his  forehead.

"Do  you  like  doing  that  darling?"  Andy  asked.

"Yes  haha  don't  you  like  it?"  I  asked  Andy.

"Of  course  I  do  darling,"  Andy  said  pressing  his  forehead  against  mine.

"You  are  something  else  love,"  I  replied.

Shortly,  Andy  got  up  and  went  downstairs.   I  was  too  lazy  to  follow  him  so  I  waited  to  see  if  he  was  going  to  come  back  up.

Soon,  he  came  back  in  with  a  Sears  Furniture  Catalog.

"This  chair  would  go  perfect,"  Andy  said  as  he  pointed  to  a  white  plush  chair.

"It  would  love  how  much  is  it?"  I  asked  as  I  looked  at  the  catalog.

"It's  $199.99  for  the  chair.  The  footstool  comes  with  it,"  Andy  replied.

"Let's  order  it  love,"  I  told  him.

"Ok  darling  we'll  go  to  Sears  tomorrow  and  get  it  situated,"  Andy   replied  happily.

"Sounds  perfect  love,"  I  replied  to  him.

"We  might  find  some  other  pieces  to  add  to  the  walls,"  Andy  told  me  as  he  pointed  at  the  walls.  

"Oooh  that  will  really  pull  the  whole  room  together,"  I  told  Andy.

"I  think  a  nice  painting  would  go  above  the  drums,"  Andy  replied.

"Maybe  a  music  note  or  music  related?"  I  asked  Andy.

"That  would  be  perfect  darling,"  Andy  replied.

We  finished  discussing   decoration  ideas  for  the  music  room.   Let's  just  see  what  else  this  life  has  in  store. 

Authors  Note;

This  book  will  be  continued  in  a  new  book  on  my  profile  starting  tomorrow!  I  found  out  that  Wattpad  only  allows  200  chapters  per  book.  In  order  to  keep  reading  the  adventures  of  the  reader,  please  look  out  on  my  profile  for  "Living  My  Teenage  Fantasy."  

You  can  follow  this  link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/279465134-sequel-living-my-teenage-fantasy-an-andy-gibb 

for  the  new  book.

Thank  you  for  all  the  support  on  the  book!  Every  chapter  brings  me  joy  to  write  about  two  people  I  love!