Chapter 181 Confirmations and Celebrations

*weekend  of  October  15th,  1983* 

While  on  their  anniversary  vacation,  Andy  and  (Y/N)  are  on  pins  and  needles  about  the  house  and  the  offer  they  made.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Our  anniversary  weekend  is  finally  here.  On  Tuesday,  me  and  Andy  celebrated  small  with  a  dinner  out  at  Hillstreet  Blue  and  we  waited  to  give  our  gifts  till  this  weekend.

It  was  a  quite  drive.  Both  our  nerves  were  running  high  as  we  didn't  know  when  Hannah  or  the  bank  broker  might  even  call  about  the  offer.  We  did  let  them  know  in  advance  that  we  were  driving  to  Denver  so  we  wouldn't  be  near  a  phone  till  we  got  to  our  cabin.

We  went  shopping  as  soon  as  we  had  a  pitstop  and  then  headed  to  the  cabin.    Andy  called  Hannah  real  quick  and  no  she  hadn't  tried to  reach  us  yet.

Andy  and  I  prayed  that  the  house  would  be  ours.  It's  literally  everything  we  dreamed  of. 

The  best  part  is  the  backyard  has  an  old  fashioned  clothes  lined,  a  big  pool,  patio  and  lots  of  grassy  areas  just  to  walk  around  on.  Towards  the  little  shed,  there's  an  area  for  a  garden  for  next  spring  if  we  choose  to  grow  another  garden.

Andy  and  I  got  settled  in  for  the  afternoon.  Both  of  us  were  tired  from  the  long  drive  and  wanted  to  rest.  

"How  soon  do  you  want  to  open  your   anniversary  gift  darling?"  Andy  asked  as  he  put  some  of  his  clothes  in  the  drawers.

"Whenever  you  want  love,"  I  replied  back  to  Andy.

"Why  don't  we  do  it  now  darling?"  Andy  asked  shuffling  around  in  one  of  his  suitcases.

"Ok  love,"  I  said  going  to  one  of  my  suitcases  to  find  the  box  with  the  custom  denim  jacket.

"I  hope  you  like  it  darling,"  Andy  said  handing  me  a  rectangle  box.

I  opened   the  box  slowly  and   it  was  a  beautiful  leather  jacket.

"I  read  in  a  book  somewhere  that  the  3rd  year  we  give  leather,"  Andy  said  nonchantly.

"It's  beautiful  Andy.  I  love  it,"  I  said  putting  the  jacket  on  and  seeing  how  it  fits.

"It  even  has  your  name  on  the  left  side  there,"  Andy  said  pointing.

"Thank  you  love.  I  love  it,"  I  replied  as  I  gave  him  a  kiss.

"I'm  glad  you  like  it  darling,"  Andy  replied  pulling  me   onto  his  lap.

I  turned  around  and  grabbed  the  box  for  his  gift.

"I  didn't  know  about  the  leather  thing  for  3rd  year  anniversarys  but  I  hope  you  like  it  love,"  I  said  giving  him  the  box.

"It's  fine  darling  haha  and  I'm  sure  I'll  love  it,"  Andy  said  as  he  removed  the  card  from  atop  the  box  and  started  opening  it.

"I  just  saw  this  and  it  screamed  your  name,"  I  told  him.

Andy  slowly  unwrapped  the  gift.  His  facial  reactions  were  in  much  surprise.

He  examined  the  jacket  carefully  and  I  saw  actual  tears  glistening  in  his  eyes.

"Darling,  this  jacket  is  beautiful,"  Andy  said  with  a  slight  sniffle.

"I'm  glad  you  like  it   darling.  It  has  everything  you  like  so  there's  this  microphone  for  singing,  a  guitar  for  your  interest  in  playing,  a  Pisces  symbol  since  you  are  born  in  March,"  I  said  pointing  all  over  the  jacket.

"You  even  added  the  year  we  met  and  got  married,"  Andy  said  in  amazement.

"Yes  love,"  I  said  kissing  his  forehead.

"You  are  something  else  darling  thank  you  so  much.  I  absoutely  love  it,"  Andy  said  holding  on  to  me  for  dear  life.

"Anything  for  my  Andy,"  I  said  in  his  ear.

Just  then,  the  phone  rang ,  pulling  us  out  of  our  thoughts.

I  got  up  off  Andy's  lap  and  ran  to  the  phone  while  Andy  wiped  his  eyes  dry.

"Hello?"  I  answered.

"Is  this  (Y/N)  Gibb?"  the  voice  asked  over  the  phone.

"Yes  this  is  she  speaking,"  I  replied.

"Hi  it's  Hannah,  your  realtor,"  Hannah  replied  happily.

"Oh  hi  Hannah!"  I  said  a  bit  nervous.

Andy  got  up  off  the  couch  and  came  and  put  his  head  on  my  shoulder.

"So  I  wanted  to  let  you  and  Andy  know  that  the  bank  finally  got  back  to  us.  I  want  to  congratulate  you  on  your  new  home!"  Hannah  said  over  the  phone.

"Really?"  I  said  shocked.

"Yes  really  (Y/N)!  When  you  guys  get  back  Tuesday,  go  ahead  and  head  to  my  office,"  Hannah  said  with  a  smile  in  her  voice.

"Andy  we  got  the  house,"  I  said  in  a  whisper.

His  eyes  went  big.

"I'll  let  you  guys  enjoy  your  weekend.  Take  care.  Bye,"  Hannah  told  me.

"Thank  you  Hannah,"  I  said  hanging  up  the  phone.

"We  got  the  house?"  Andy  asked  me  ecstatic.

"Yes  we  got  the  house  love,"  I  said  as  Andy   picked  me  up  and  spun  me.

"I'm  so  stoked  darling,"  Andy  told  me  in  my  ear.

"Making  our  dreams  come  true,"   I  told  him  back.

Andy  just  held  me  in  his  arms  as  we  basked  in  the  idea  we  are  finally   getting  our  dream  home.