Chapter 109 The Silver Stars

*December  31,  1981*

(Y/N),  Karen  and  Richard  perform  a  charity  show  at  A&M   Records.  

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Today  is  the  charity  show  for  A&M  Records.  I  was  kind  of  stoked  cause  it's  a  trio  show  with  Karen  and  Richard.  It's  kind  of  like  the  good  ole  days  when  I  first  came  to  this  new  world.

Karen  and  I  decided  to  match  and  we  wore  purple  pant  suits  with  yellow  accessories  for  contrast.  Richard  wore  a  purple  button  up  to  match  us.

We  were  rehearsing  before  the  show  just  so  everything  was  perfect.  In  order  to  come  to  the  show,  fans  had  to  donate  either  a  toy  for  children  or  a  monetary  donation  to  a  selected  list  of  charities. 

"So  (Y/N)  and  Karen,  will  you  guys  be  going  back  and  forth  on  Leader  of  the  Pack?"  Richard  asked

"I'll  sing  the  lead  and  then  (Y/N)  will  follow  up  with  it,"   Karen  told  Richard.

"That  sounds  good  to  me,"  I  told  them  in  response.

For  the  charity   show,  we  are  going  to  do  an  oldies  medley  like  the  Carpenters  album  from  1973  and  do  like  a  greatest  hits  of  Carpenters  and  my  songs  that  I've  released  so  far.

"All  I  had  to  do  was  cryyyyyyyy,"  Karen  sang  dragging  out  the  y  octave.

"I'm  sorry  I hurt  you,"  I  joined  in.

"The  leader  of  the  pack,"  we  all  sang  harmonisely.

Andy  came  in  shortly  and  brought  me  flowers.

"Aw  love  you  shouldn't  have,"  I  said  stepping  off  the  stage  to  greet  him.

"I  can  take  them  back  if  you  want,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"Your  sarcasm  is  hard  to  handle  sometimes,"  I  told  him.

"For  sure,"  Richard  threw  his  two  senses  in.

"Andy,  Karen  and   (Y/N)  put  your  seat  right  in  front  center.  Paul  Williams  and  Herb  will  be  to  your  left  and  right  respectively,"  Richard  informed  Andy. 

Me  and  Karen  were  adjusting  the  mics  and  practicing  harmonies.

"Ba  ba  ba  barbara  ann,  Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Barbara  Ann  Barbara  Ann  Take  my   hand  Barbara   Ann,"  me  and  Karen  started  singing.

Karen  was  rehearsing  on  the  drums  while  I  took  a  tambourine  and  started  playing  it.

"You  got  me  rockin'  and  a-rollin' rockin' and a reelin'  Barbara Ann  Ba-Ba-Ba-Barbara  Ann,"  Richard  joined  in  the  piano.

Andy  was  sitting  in  the  "audience"  and  was  clapping  to  the  beat.

"The  Beach  Boys  defs  suit  you  guys,"  Andy  said  while  we  played.

"Thank  you  Andy,"  Richard  said  smiling  while  playing  the  keyboard.

"Andy  angel,  Andy  angel,  Andy angel, Andy angel,  your  an  angel  to  me,"  I  started  singing  and  walking  down  the  stairs.

"Andy angel,  how  I  love  him,  how  I  tingle  when  he  passes  by,"  I  said  as  I  reached  him.

"Every time he says hello,  (Y/N)'s   heart begins to fly,"  Karen  sang  from  the  stage.

Richard  started  laughing.

"You  are  embarrassing  me  darling,"  Andy  said  covering  his  face.

"Andy angel, how I want him he's got something that I can't resist but he doesn't even know that I exist,"  I  kept  singing  to  him  while  I  sat  down  on  his  lap.

"Ok  that's  enough  darling,"  Andy  said  holding  me  on  his  lap.

"Rich,  let's  sing  A  Thousand  Eyes,"  Karen  told  her  brother.

"'Cause  the  night  has  a  thousand  eyes   and  a  thousand  eyes  can't  help  but  see,"  Richard  snag. 

"You  are  going  to  do  great  darling,"  Andy  told  me  while  I  sat  still  on  his  lap.

"(Y/N)  get  up  here!"  Karen  said.

"I'm  coming  KC,"  I  said  in  the  microphone. 

"I  love  you  darling,"  Andy  told  me  kissing  me  face.

"I  love  you  most,"  I  told  him.

I  went  back  up  on  stage  and  me,  Karen  and  Rich  finished  rehearsing  for  the  show.