Chapter 88 Surprises

*June 1981*

(Y/N)  is  doing  her  3rd  show  on  her  tour.  Andy  flies  in  early  to  surprise  her.

Andy's  POV:

Today  is  the   day  I  get  to  join  (Y/N)  on  tour  but  I  didn't  tell  her  when  my  flight  is  coming  in. 

I  got  settled  at  the  venue  and  arrived  before  (Y/N)  and  the  crew  got  there.

I  told  the  venue  people  (and  obviously  they  could  tell) I  was  with  (Y/N)  and  it  was  a  surprise.

They  let  me into the  dressing  room  reserved  for  (Y/N)  and I  set  up  the  flower  bouquet  that  I  bought,  some  of  her  favorite  snacks  and  some  stuff  just  cause  like  a  bottle  of  her  favorite  perfume.

I  heard  her  voice  in  the  distance  and  my  heart  fluttered.

"So  Karen,  what  colors  were  we  thinking  of  wearing?"  (Y/N)  said  as  she  opened  the  door.

"I  was  hoping  we  could  do  lilac,"  Karen  responded.

"Ok  holy  oh  my  god  love!"  (Y/N)  said  dropping  a  bag.

She  ran  and  leaped  in  my  arms.

"What,  why  didn't  you  tell  me  you  were  here?" she  asked  as  she  peppered  my  face  with  kisses.

"Cause  darling  it's  a  surprise  that's  why,"  I  said  giving  her  a  kiss  in  return.

"Aw  you  did  this  for  me?"  she  asked.

"I'll  be  back  in  a  few  (Y/N)  to  discuss  our  wardrobe,"  Karen  said  laughing  and  walking  out.

"Yes  I  did  this  all  for  you  darling.  You  are  my  baby  and  I  want  to  take  care  of  you,"  I  responded  to  (Y/N).

"Oh  my  favorite  perfume.  I  actually  broke  the  bottle  of  it  on  the  first  day  of  the  tour,"  she  responded  laughing.

"Thank  goodness  I  could  read  your  mind,"  I  said.

"You  remembered  the  peanut  butter  pretzels!"  she  said  happily.

"Duh  darling  you  know  I  know  your  preferences,"  I  told  her  in  responded.

"How  is  Sam  doing?"  she  nonchalantly  said  as  she  set  up  her  makeup.

"He  is  fine  darling.  Robin  is  taking  care  of  him  while  he  has  some  stuff  to  do  in  LA,"  I  told  her  reassuring.

"Oh  that's  right  sorry  love  I'm  very  overwhelmed  with  the  tour  schedule,"  she  said  yawning.

"Shouldn't  you  take  a  nap  darling?"  I  asked  her.

"I  should  I  just  got  to  get  my  stuff  set  up,"  she  responded.

"Well  when  you  are  done  we  can  cuddle  and  nap  so  you  are  ready   for  the  show.  You  also  should  go  find  Karen  and  finish  talking  about the  wardrobe  situation,"  I  told  her  in  a  response.

"You  are  exactly  what  I  needed  today  love.  I  know  its  only  been  3  days  but  I've  been  lost  without  you  by  my  side,"  she  said  while  looking  through  her  cosmetic  bag.

"I'll  get  this  couch  all  comfy  for  us.  Go  get  Karen  so  you  guys  can  compare  the  colors  or  whatever  you  want  to  wear,"  I  told  encouragingly. 

"I'll  be  back  love,"  she  said  getting  up   giving  me  a  kiss  and  walking  out  the  door.

"I'll  be  here  darling,"  I  said  with  a  laugh.

She  smiled  at  me  and  closed  the  door.

I  got  out  the  fluffy  blanket  she  loves  from  home  and  her  favorite  nap  pillow  and  set  up  the  couch  for  her.

(Y/N)  shortly  came  back,  yawning  again  as  she  opened  the  door.

"So  me  and  Karen  decided  lilac  is  our  color  tonight  I  got   to  find  the  eyeshadow  palette with  my  favorite  lilac  shade  before  I  nap,"  she  said.

"Purple  makes  you  look  even  more  beautiful,"  I  told  her  kissing  her  temple.

"Aw  love  stop  it,"  she  said  with  a  smile.

"Hurry  up  so  we  can  cuddle  and  get  some  shut  eye  for  a  few,"  I  told  her  patting  the  spot  next  to  me.

"I  found  it  love  so  I'll  be  there  in  just  a  second,"  she  said  fixing  the  makeup  stand.

She  adjusted  her  makeup  stand  and  came  and  sat  by  me.  I  wrapped  my  arms  around  her  and  hopefully  she  could  relax  for  a  while.