Chapter 152 Love Is

*late January  1982*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  clean  out  their  closets.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

So  today  we  have  some  time  to  take  care  of  our  house  and  do  some  early  spring  cleaning.  I'll  be  going  on  a  short  tour  in  March  so  in  between  rehearsals,  I  want  to  pull  my  wardrobe  and  also  donate  pieces  of  clothing  I  haven't  worn  since  I  first  came  here.

We  got  some  boxes  ready  before  going  into  our  closets.

I  started  at  the  back  of  my  closet  racks  and  found  so  many  memories.

"Love  remember  this  jumpsuit?"  I  asked  Andy  across  the  room.

"Is  that,   is  that  the  jumpsuit  you  were  wearing  the  day  we  met?"  Andy  asked.

"Yes  haha  awww,"  I  said  folding  it  nice  and  neat.

I  decided  to  keep  it  just  because  it  could  eventually  be  my  only  way  home.

I  found  t-shirts  that  I  never  wore  but  was  "supplied"  with  when  I  first  came  here.

I  also  looked  at  the  shoes  I  owned  and  saw  the  platforms  I  was  wearing  the  day  I  met  Andy.

"Love,"  I  said  across  the  room  again.

"The  shoes  you  fell  for  me  in  dang  darling  you  are  a  pack  rat,"  Andy  said  chuckling.

I  kept  the  shoes  and  jumpsuit  together  god  forbid  I  end  up  like  other  time-traveling  movies  where  I  sparkle  up  and  start  to  disappear.

  I  found  some  other  heels  that  I  know  I  wouldn't  wear  and  put  them  in  a  donation  box.

"Darling,"  Andy  said  from  across  the  room.

I  came  out  and  saw  him  holding  up  his  wedding  tux.

"Awwwww  you  better  not  be  donating  it,"  I  said  with  a  giggle.

"Nerp  never  haha  darling  I  just  wanted  to  show  you  it  for  good  measure,"  Andy  said  going  back  into  his  closet.

I  went  back  into  mine  and  found  a  bin  of  purses.  Some  were  literally  brand  new  and  I  never  used  them  so  I  put  those  in  the  donation  bin  as  well.

I  also  came  across  a  bin  of  sunglasses  and  realized  that  I  could  use  them  still  so  I  pulled  them  out  and  went  and  put  them  in  my  dresser  drawer  with  my  other  glasses.

Andy  went  downstairs  while  I  was  doing  this  and  then  he  came   back  up  with  two  chilled  cokes.

"Aw  thanks  love,"  I  told  Andy  smiling.

"Of  course  darling  I  figured  you  were  thristy  too,"  Andy  said  popping  the  tab  on  his  coke.

We  took  a  few  sips  and  headed  back  into  our  closets.

Next,  I  found   some  jeans  that  probably  were  never  worn.  When  I  first  came  here  in  1978,  I  had  a  closet  full  of  stuff  but  I  went  out  and  bought   stuff  I  was  comfortable  in.  I  was  keeping  some  of  the  bell-bottoms  just  in  case  they  come  back  into  trend.

I  had  three  boxes  full  for  donations  but  Andy barely had  any.

"Love, are  you  doing  good?"   I  asked  him.

"Yes, why?"  Andy  replied   confused.

"Cause  you  only  have  one  box  for  donations,"  I  said  laughing.

"I  just  don't  hoard  as  much  as  you  do  haha,"  Andy  said  with  a  loud  laugh.

"That's  not  fair  love,"  I  said  giggling.

"Well  I  don't  have  as  many  clothes  as  you.  You  have  clothes  all  the  way  back  to  5  years  ago!"  Andy  said  shocked.

"Good  point  love  but  still  some  of  these  styles  have  to  be  dated,"  I  said  laughing  as  I  saw  him  putting  away  some  bell  bottoms.

We  continued  cleaning  our  closets  then  headed  to  our  local  charity  clothing  donation  store  with  our  boxes.