Chapter 86 You Win Again

*May  1981*

(Y/N)  prepares  to  leave   on  her  tour.  Andy  will  join  her  later  but  is  sad  about  it  too.

Andy's  POV:

(Y/N)'s  getting  ready  to  go  on  her  tour.  To  be  honest,  I'm  sad.  We  have  been  spending  so  much  time  together  and  it's  going  to  be  weird  not  waking  up  to  her  face  every  morning.

I  know  I  will  be  joining  her  for  several  shows,  but  it's  not  the  same. 

I  don't  want  her  to  know  I'm  sad  and  its  hard  to  hide  it.

I'm  beyond  proud  of  her  branching  off  on  her  own.

"Darling   when  does  the  tour  end?"  I  asked  her.

"It  ends  August 9th  love.  We  can  celebrate  Fourth  of  July  during  the  stop  in  Utah,"  she  responded.

"Oh  that  would  be  fun  darling,"  I  said  as  I  flipped  through  a  magazine.

"I'm  just  glad  the  tour  is  over  by  September  cause  October  is  our  1  year  marriage  anniversary,"  she  told  me  scooting  closer.

"Times  flies  when  you  are  having  fun,"  I  told  her  putting  down  the  magazine  and  cuddling  her.

"You  know  it's  almost  been  3  years  since  we  met?"  (Y/N)  pondered.

"No  way  darling.  Really?  The  time  doesn't  seem  like  it's  been  that  long  already,"  I  responded.

I  knew  it  was  our  3  year  anniversary  coming  up  but  I  had  a  surprise  planned  for  her  while  she  is  on  tour.

"Yes  love  at  the  end  of  the  month,  it'll  be  exactly  3  years  since  I  literally  fell  for  you,"  she  told  me  while  she  kissed  my  cheek.

"And  you  are  still  as  beautiful  as  when  I  first  met  you,"  I  said  while  kissing  her.

"Awww  lovey.  I'm   so  lucky   that  the  stars  aligned  us  to  meet.  I  don't  know  where  I'd  be  without  your  love  and  support,"  she  told  me.

"You  saved  me  darling.  I  was  headed  down  a  destructive  path   and  when  you  literally  stepped  into  my  life,  it  put  my  priorities  straight  darling  and  I  never  wanna  lose  you,  ever,"  I  told  in  a  serious  tone.

She  kind  of  looked  at  me  shocked,  which  I  didn't  want.

"I  never  wanna  lose  you  either  lovey.  You  are  the  best  thing  to  ever  happen  to  me,"  she  told  me  in  response. 

"I,  I'm   just  scared  that  when  you  go  on  tour,  you'll  forget  what  we  have.  It's  easy  to  lose  feelings  quick,"  I  told  her  mumbled.

"Love,  oh  my  gosh  are  you  crazy?  Where  did  you  get  this  crazy  idea?"  she  asked  me  while  cupping  my  face.

"I  don't  know  darling  you  never  know,"  I  moved  my  eyes  from  hers.

"Hey  look  at  me  love.  I  chose  you  to  spend  the  rest  of  my  life  with  you.  I  didn't  chose  you  because  of  your  name.  I  chose  you  because  of  the  charateristics  and  qualties  that  make  the  name  Andy  Gibb  what  it  is.  Your  cuddles,  kisses,  surprises,  that's  what  I  fell  in  love  with  and  will  continue  to  do  so,"  she  told  me  sternly.

"I'm  just  sometimes  insecure  darling. I  love  you  so  much,"  I  told  her  in  her  ear.

"We  got  an  everlasting  love,  so  tall  so  wide,  you  get  the  point,"  she  told  me  laughing.

"I  just  want  to  be  your  everything  darling,"  I  said  laughing.

"You  just  don't  stop  do  ya?"  she  asked  me  giggling.

"Nope  I  got  the  greatest  love  of  all,"  I  told  her.

One  things  for  certain,  she  wins  again  my  heart  and  love.