Chapter 154 Cupid Strikes

*February  14th,  1983*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  celebrate  Valentine's  Day!

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Today  is  one  of  our  favorite  days:  it's  Valentine's   Day.   Andy  had to  go the  studio  this  morning  and  I  had  some  rehearsal  to  go  to  so  we'd  celebrate  in  the  evening.

I  made  us  a  nice  breakfast  which  included  eggs  and  sausage,  toast  and  of  course  lots  of  coffee.

"At  least  this  holiday  we  can  celebrate  in  the  afternoon,"  Andy  said  putting  some  salt  and  pepper  on  his  eggs.

"True  love  haha.  Since  I  go  on  tour  in  3ish  weeks,  at  least  this  Valentine's  Day  we  are  actually  together,"  I  said  putting  some  jam  on  my  toast.

"Well  we  will  have  a  nice  dinner  and  then  watch  a  movie  or  something  if  that  sounds  cool  to  you?"  Andy  asked,  double-checking.

"That  sounds  perfect  love,"  I  told  him  as  I  took  a  bite  of  my  toast.

We  finished  up  our  breakfast  and  went  on  our  merrily ways  to  our  destinations.  

*later  that  day*

Andy  was  bound  to  be  home  before  me  since  he  was  going  to  the  studio  to  record  some  haramonies.

Rehearsal  went  as  usual,  nothing  new  just  doing  the  same  songs  and  getting  the  set  list  perfect.

I  pulled  into  the  driveway  and  saw  Andy's  car  but  the  entire  house  was  dark.

I  was  puzzled.  Was  he  already  asleep  or  not  feeling  good?

I  unlocked  the  door  and  found  Andy  nowhere  in  the  living  room.

"Love?"  I  called  out.

I  kept  walking  through  the  house   and  ended  up  in  the  dining  room  and  finally  found  Andy.

"Oh  my  love!"  I  said  in  disbelief.

He  had  a  whole  dinner  set  up,  all  candle  lit.  I  couldn't  believe  how  many  candles  were  out.

"Happy  Valentine's  Day  Darling,"  Andy  said  handing  me  a  dozen  pink  roses  and  a  small  jewelry  box.

"You  are  too  much  love,"  I  said  smiling  so  big.

"I  just  like  showing  you  how  much  I  love  you,"  Andy  replied.

"Wait  let  me  get  your  gift,"  I  said  going  to  the  hall  closet.

I  got  him  a  silver  banded  watch.  He  broke  his  watch  a  few  weeks  back.

"Here  ya  go  happy  Valentine's  Day  love,"  I  said  handing  him  the  box.

"Open  my  gift,"  Andy  said  urgently.

"Ok  ok," I  said  with  a  giggle.

I  unwrapped  the  box  and  it  was  a  beautiful  brooch with  rhinestones.

"Oh  this  is  beautiful  Andy,"  I  said  shocked.

"You  can  wear  it  on  your  upcoming  tour,"  Andy  said  smiling.

"Now  open  my  gift.  It's  not  as  big  but,"  I   said.

Andy  opened  it  and  was happy.

"A  new  watch   thank  you  darling.  I  was  so  sad  cause  the  other  one  broke  that  you  had  gotten  me  for  our  anniversary  a  while   back,"  Andy  said  embracing  me.

"I'm  glad  you  like it  love,"  I  said  happily.

"Let's  eat  darling,"  Andy  said  giving  me  a  quick  kiss.

I  felt  like  a  princess  the  way  this  Valentine's  Day  was  going.

Andy  pulled  my  chair  out  for  me,  such  a  gentleman.

"How  did  rehearsal  go?"  Andy  asked  as  he  poured  me  some  champagne.

"Fine  it's  getting  boring,"  I  said  laughing.

"I  bet  darling.  Especially  not  having  an  actual  audience,"  Andy  said  as  he  put  his  new  watch  on.

"It  looks  good  on  you,"  I  said  happily.

"I  can't  wait  to  see  you  wear  the  brooch,"  Andy  said  happily.

I  kept  just  looking  at  him  till  I  realized  he  was  wearing  a  tux.

"Wait  how  long  have  you  had  that  tux  on?"  I asked  puzzled.

"This  whole  time  darling.  You barely noticed?"  Andy  asked  laughing.

"Yerp,"  I  said  smirking.

"I  wanted  to  be  extra  fancy,"  Andy  said  confidently.

"You  are  something  else  love,"  I  said  leaning  over  to  kiss  him.

We  enjoyed  our  Valentine's  Day  date.