Chapter 87 So Long

*June  1981*

(Y/N)  leaves  for  tour.  Andy  is  optimistic  and  can't  wait  to  see  her  in   a  few  days. 

(Y/N)'s POV:

Today's  the  day  I  leave  on  tour.  I've  had  practice  when  I  did  the  2  week  stint  in  Las  Vegas  with  the  Carpenters  a  few  years  back  when  I  first  came  here.   That  was  one  of  the  first  times   I  was  away  from  Andy.  Now,  we  will  be  apart  again  just  for  a  few  days  because  of  his  schedule.

The  tour  bus  is  picking  me  up  at  2  because  our  first  show  is  in  San  Diego  tomorrow  night.  Then  we  will  be  going  to  Phoenix, Albuquerque, Denver,  Las  Cruces, El  Paso,  Dallas,  Houston,  Nashville  and  so  forth.  I've  been  around  the  US  but  not  this  in-depth  so  I'm  stoked,  especially  if  I  get  sent  back  to  my  own  time.

Me  and  Andy  wanted  to  have  a  lazyish  morning  just  to  enjoy  each  other's  company.  I  had  finished  packing  earlier  this  past  week  and  was  at  the  studio  recording  some  singles  to  release  while  we  are  on  tour.  No  talks  of  another  album  yet,  depending  on  how  the  tour  goes.

"Darling  I'm  going  to  miss  you  so  much,"  Andy  said  while  we  cuddled  on  the  couch.

"It's  not  forever  love.  It's  only  3  nights  of  us  being  separated  and  you  join  me  in  Phoniex  on  tour,"  I  told  him.

"I  know  darling  but  3  days  without  you  is  too  many  days,"  Andy  told  me  with  puppy  dog  eyes.

"That  isn't  going  to  work  on  me  love  haha.  Where's  Sam?  Maybe  that'll  help  him,"  I  said  laughing.

"You think that I don't even mean, a single word I say, It's only words and words are all I have, to take your heart away,"  Andy  began  singing.

"Aw  love  stop  it.  We  will  be  fine,  we  always  are!"  I  told  him  happily.

"I'm  just  being  dramatic  darling,"  Andy  said  while  leaning  in  for  a  kiss. 

"You  know  you  are  too  much  sometimes  love?"  I  pondered.

"But  you  know  you  love  it?  Right?"  he  responded.  

"Yes  love  I  do  love  it  and  you  can  be  as  dramatic  as  you  want  when  you  join  me  on  tour,"  I  told  him. 

"Good  darling  that's  perfect,"  Andy  said  laughing.

I  got  up  so  I  could  some  more  water.  I  need  to  be  hydrated  as  I  found  out  at  that  rehearsal  one  time. 

"Sorry  love,  I  had  to  get  more  water  cause  I  don't  want  to  be  passing  out  on  the  tour  every  day,"  I  told  him.

"Oh  that's  right  darling  you  did  black  out  during  that  one  rehearsal  last   year,"  Andy  said  with  a  yawn.

"I  don't  want  to  repeat  that  love.  That'd  freak  out  the  fans  if  an  ambulance  would  have  to  show  up  at  the  venue,"  I  told  him.

"That  would  terrify  me  if  I  was  hearing  it  on  the  news  or  reading  it  in  a  gossip  magazine,"  Andy  said  in  a  serious  tone.

"Well  love  you'd  hear  it  first  from  me  anyhow,"  I  told  him  lovingly.

"But  you  could  tell  me  a  lie  to  protect  me,"  he  told  me  in  response.

"However  love,  we  don't  lie  to  each  other  so  you'd  know  I'd  be  telling  the  truth,"  I  told  him  back.

"I  forgot  that  we  are  always  honest  with  each  other,"  Andy  responded.

"See  I  am  always  right,"  I  said  going  back  sitting  on  the  couch.

"The  best  choice  I  ever  made,"  Andy  told  me.

We  just  enjoyed  each  others  presences  before  it  was  time  for  me  to  leave.