Chapter 60 Sky High

*April  1980*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  head  to  Denver  to  finalize  the  wedding  venue. 

Andy's  POV:

(Y/N)'s  almost  finished  her  album  and  while  this  weekend  would  go  by  in  a  blink  of  an  eye,  we  hopped  a  plane  to  Denver,  CO  to  pay  for  our  wedding  venue.  We  are  having  a  destination  wedding.  

We  have  decided  to  have  our  wedding  held  at  Moss Denver.  It's very  open  and  rustic.  It's  very   us,  if  you  get  what  I  mean.

We  also  want  to  see  what  Denver  has  in  store.  We  might  even  get  lucky  and  see  some  snow  now  and  at  our  wedding.

(Y/N)  also  wanted  to  look  and  see  what  local  photographers  might  be  willing  to  do  our  wedding.

It  was  still  6  months  away  but  we  are  very  much  planners  in  case  something  comes  up  or  happens.

I  still  can't  believe  I'm  marrying  my  best  friend,  lover,  the  woman  who  saved  me.

We  rented  a  car  to  enjoy  the  weekend  in   Denver.

(Y/N)  was  enjoying  driving.  She  said  she  came  here  a  few  times  when  she   was  little  and  wanted  to   enjoy  the  scenery.  

"Darling  you  know  your  way  around  Denver,"  I  said  smiling  at  her.

"Denver  is  my  favorite  place  to  go  even  though  I  haven't  had  a  chance.  When  the  Carpenters  stopped  here  for  a  concert,  I  was  almost  late  for  the  show  I  had  rented  a   car  and  got  lost  in  the  city,"  (Y/N)  said  laughing.

"Wow  darling  talk  about  obessed,"  I  said  smirking  at  her.

Just  about  then  she  pulled  up  to  the  wedding  venue.  She  parked  the  car  and  we  got  out  and  headed  to  the  venue's  office.

"This  is  making  it  like  official  official.  Karen  said  she'd  come  by  Monday  afternoon  to  help  mail  the  wedding  invitations,"  (Y/N)  said  while  grabbing  my  hand.

"I  think  it's  like  a  total  of  65  people  without  including  plus  ones.  Once  those  come  back  darling  with  RSVPs,  we  can   finalize  the  cater,"  I  said  swiftly  kissing  her  face.

"Gah  I'm  so  excited,"  (Y/N)   doing  a  nose  scrunch  at  me.

We  walked  into  the  venue  office  and  met  with Jessica  at the  desk.

"Hello  Mr.  and  Mrs.  Gibb!  Follow  me  back  to  the  office  to  do  the  paperwork  and  payment,"  Jessica  greeted  us.

(Y/N)  and  I  followed  close  behind  her.

"Oooh  I  like  her  dress,"   (Y/N)  whispered  to  me.

I  rolled  my  eyes  at  her  in  a  playful  manner.

"What?  I  can't  have  an opinion?"  she  growled  at  me.

"I  didn't  say  that  darling,"  I  said  laughing.

Jessica  brought us  into  the  room  and  brought  a  thick  stack  of  papers  and  handed  them  to  us.

"So  this  is  all  the  stuff  we  discussed  on  the  phone.  Go  ahead  and  read  over  it   and  sign  where  we've  highlighted  the  neccessary  signatures,"  Jessica  instructed  us.

"Thank  you  Jessica,"  (Y/N)  said.

"So  darling  go  ahead  and  sign  first.  Ladies  always  first,"  I told  (Y/N).

"Aw  love,"  (Y/N)  remarked  while  signing  the  papers.

"I  can't  believe  how  happy  you  make  me  darling.  Were  making  this  official  now,"  I  said  kissing  her  face.

"I'm  so  freaking  excited  to  be  marrying  you  love,"  (Y/N)  whispred  to  me.  

"You  are  an  angel  sent  from  heaven.  You  don't  realize  how  much  you  saved  me,"  I  told  her  as  we  signed  the  papers.

"I,  yeah  I  can  feel  that  love,"  she  said  locking  eyes  with  me.

"To  our  amazing  destination  wedding," I  told  her  making   the  last  signature.

"To  our  wedding,  to  my  best  friend,  my  lover,  my  life,"  she  said  whispering.

We  gave  our  credit  card  info  to  Jessica  and  our  wedding  date  of  October  11,   1980  was  locked  in.  We  are  in  the  home  stretch  to  the  beautiful  day.