Chapter 128 Aloha

*July  1982*

Karen  invites  Andy  and  (Y/N)  to  a  Hawaiian  themed  party  at  her  house.

(Y/N)'S  POV:

Tonight,  Karen  is  hosting  a  Hawaiian  party.  Me  and  Andy  are  so  stoked   because  when  we  were  on  our  honeymoon  in  Hawaii,  we  got  some  cute  lei's  that  are  perfect  for  the  party  theme.   

Andy  also  had  gotten  some  floral  printed  shirts  while  we  were  in  Hawaii  and  they  are  finally  being  able  to  be  put  to  use.

I  went  shopping  earlier  this  week  and  found  a  cute  lime  green  skirt  to  go  with  a  yellow button-up shirt  that  I  will  knot  in  the  front.   I  honestly  don't  like  the   fake  grass  skirts    and  plus  they  are  super  itchy.

Andy  had  a  yellow  floral  button  up  to  match  me  so  we'd  look  cute.  I  also  found  some  cute  yellow  floral  hair  clips   to  go  in  my  hair  too.

Karen  was  having  the  party  catered  so  she  didn't  want  us  bringing  anything  but  our  personalities. 

We  arrived  just  as  the  party  was  getting  started.  Karen  looked  so  cute  in  her  grass  skirt  and  cute  red  crop  top.  

"Hiiiiiii  (Y/N)  and  Andy!"  Karen  exclaimed.

"Hi  KC!"  I  reached  giving  her  a  hug.

"How  are  you?"  Andy  asked   Karen.

"I'm  good  Andy  thank  you!"  Karen  said  excitedly. 

"You  did  a  great  job  KC  decorating,"  I  said  smiling.

"Aw  thanks  (Y/N)!  The  refreshment  table  is  over  there.  Enjoy  yourselves,"  Karen  said  pointing  towards  a  table  with  inflatable  palm  trees.

"This  is  a  really  cute  party.  Karen  is  very  creative,"  I  told  Andy  as  we  walked  hand  in  hand  towards  the  refreshment  table.

"We  should  host  another  party  and  do  like  a  bonfire  night  with  smores  and  stuff  darling,"  Andy  said  as  we  got  to  the  table.

"That  would  be  fun,"  I  said  looking  at  the  table.

Karen  had  come  up  with  creative  drinks.  There  were  drinks  in  half  coconuts,  some  of  the  glasses  had  little  hula  skirts,  etc.

Both  me  and  Andy  got  drinks  in  the  coconut's  and  they  were  really  pineappley.

"This  is  refreshing,"  Andy  said  making  a  face.

I  think  Andy  doesn't  like  acidic  things  haha.

"I  love  it.  I  just  don't  like  the  coconut  flavor,"  I  said  laughing.

"I  think  if  we  added  more  champagne,  it  would  be  good,"  Andy  said  laughing.

We  got  our  drinks  and  headed  to  find  a  place  to  sit  down.  It  was  still  light  out  so  we  got  a  perfect  view  of  the  sunset.

So  many  people  of  Hollywood  were  here.  Olivia  was  roaming  around,  Paul  Williams,  Herb  was  here  of  course,  etc.

Me  and  Andy  kind  of   stayed  to  ourselves  because  we  felt  a  bit  awkward  for  some  reason.

Soon,  the  caterer  set  up  the  food  and  Karen  came  and  got  me  and  Andy.

"Get  your  food  guys!  It's your  favorite  sweet  and  sour  chicken  (Y/N)!"  Karen  said  happily.

The  food  was  served  in  half  pineapples.  Very  creative  and  way  ahead  of  it's  time.

The  food  was  good.  Me  and  Andy  sat  with  Karen  and  Olivia  for  a  while.  

Olivia  was  sick  of  everyone  just  associating  her  with  workout  clothes  because  of  her  song  "Physical." 

"So  many  fans  keep  sending  me  new  workout  clothes  like  sweatbands, one-piece leotards,  even  leg  warmers,"  Olivia  groaned.

"It's  just  a  phase  thought  Livvy  the  fans  will  grow  out  of  it,"  I  told  her  smiling.

"I  mean  you  could  donate  them?"  Karen  suggested.

"Maybe,  I  don't  know  so  many  packages  of  fan  mail  come  and  I'm  like  starting  a  collection,"  Olivia  said  laughing.

Andy  added,  "Well  Livvy   this  whole  thing  will  work itself out."

We  all  laughed  at  Andy's  commentary.

"You  know  you  got  one  funny  husband  (Y/N),"  Olivia  told  me  smiling.

"He's  a  keeper,"  I  said  smirking  at  Andy.

"I  try  my  best.  Thank  you,"  Andy  said  dramatically  and  took  a  bow.

"You  two  got  so  lucky  finding  each  other,"  Karen  said  smiling.

"Life  has  it's mysterious  ways,"  I  said  grabbing  Andy's  hand.

"And  we've  only  just  begun,"  Andy  said  chuckling.