Chapter 131 Leaves in the Wind

*September  1982*

(Y/N)   rakes  fall  leaves  in  the  backyard.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Fall  is  finally  here!  It's  hard  to  believe  next  month  me  and  Andy  will  have  been  married  2  years  already.

Today  we  had  some  down  time  to  clean  up  the  yard.  Fall sort  of  came  early  to  California  so  the  leaves  were  already  changing  colors.  

I  wore  some  old  clothes  and  headed  out  to  the  shed  to  start  raking  the  backyard.  It  sucks  because  we  have  two  big  oak  trees  in  the  back  so  the  leaves  pile  up  fast.

Andy  was  still  asleep  and  he  had  a  long  week  at  the  studio  so  I  let  him  be  for  the  time  being.

Sam  joined  outside  and  I  gave  him  a  bone  to  keep  him  preoccupied.  As  I  raked,  I  picked  a  few  "perfect"  leaves  for  the  scrapbook  I  have.    I  found  out  that  I  have  knack  for  scrapbooking.

After  I   had  raked  my  first  pile,  I  got  my  gloves  on  and  a  trash  bag  and  started  putting  the  leaves  into  the  bag.  Sam  was  still  preoccupied  with  his  bone  so  at  least  he  didn't  get  in  the  way.

Andy   shortly  woke  up  and  came  downstairs  still  in  his  pajamas ,  shirtless, and  came  and  checked  on  me  outside.  

"Good  morning  love,"   I  told  Andy  smiling.

"Good  morning  darling,"  Andy  said  in  his  cute  morning  voice.

"I  got  a  jumpstart  on  the  raking  so  we  could  have  a  nice  afternoon  off  together,"  I  said  smiling.

Andy  sat  down   and  Sam  came  and  sat  by  his  feet.  Andy  always  looked  so  cute  when  he  first  wakes  up.  It   was  always  my  favorite  part  of  my  morning.

"That  was  so  sweet  of  you  darling,"  Andy  said  stretching.

"I  only  have  a  few  more  spots  to  rake  as  long  as  Sam  doesn't  mess  me  up,"  I  said  laughing.

"You  know  what  darling?"  Andy  posed  the  question.

"What?"  I  replied.

"We  haven't  had  a  good  morning  kiss,"  he  told  me.

"Oh  well  you  can  come  steal  one,"  I  told  him.

Andy  got  up   and  slowed  stretched  and  walked  over  to  the  spot  in  the  yard  where  I  was  standing.

Andy  just  stared  at  me.

"Well  what  are  you  waiting  for?"  I  asked  him  smirking.

Andy  grabbed  me  by  my  waist  and  kissed  me.

"There's  a  morning  to  remember,"  Andy  said  carressing  my  face.

"Did  you  miss  me  that  much?"  I  asked  giggling.

"A  single  second  away  from  you  is  too  long,"  Andy  said  placing  his  face  in  the  crook  of  my  neck.

When  Andy  got  needy,  it  was  kind  of  cute.

"You  are  something  else  Andy,"  I  told  Andy  kissing  his  face.

"I  love  you,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  forehead.

He  made  me   feel  so  special   ever  since  I  came  into  this  universe.  

"I  love  you  more than you'll  ever  know,"  I  told  Andy  smiling.

"I  love  you  most,"  Andy  said  planting  another  kiss  on  my  forehead.

"We  can  kiss  and  cuddle  all  we  want  later.  Let  me  finish  the  yard  love,"  I  said  kissing his face.

"Ok  darling  I'll  go  get  ready  and  come  finish  up  with  you,"  Andy  said  stealing  a  hug.

Andy  headed  back  inside  while  I  finished  raking  the  leaves.