Chapter 24 Never Going to Give Up

*New  York  May 1979*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  are  enjoying  time  together  in  New  York.  Karen  and  (Y/N)  are  getting  closer   and  closer.

Andy's  POV:

Today  we  decided  to  stay  in  since  the  weather  in  New  York  decided  to  be  rainy  and  muggy.  We  ordered  room  service  for  breakfast  and  are  going  to  lounge  around  all  day.

Since  my  brothers   are  going  on  tour  next  month,  I  wanted  to  enjoy  the  non-chaos  moments  with  my  love.

(Y/N)  had  already  showered  and  got  back  in  bed  in  her  favorite  tracksuit.  My  favorite  moments  are  when  she  is  sitting  there  with  her  natural  face  and  hair. 

"Darling  you  look  beautiful,"  I  say  sitting  up  to  give  her  a  kiss  and  hand   her  some  coffee.

"Are  you  crazy  love?  I  have  no  makeup  on.  I  look  hideous!"  (Y/N)  responded  laughing.

I  looked  at  her  face  and  brought  my  hand  to  caress  it.

"See  these  eyelashes?  They  are  beautiful.  This  nose?  It's  the  cutest  button,"  I  told  her  leaving  kisses  all  over  her  face.  

"You  have  a  way   with  words   darling,"  she  said  giggling.

"But  you  need  to  stop  being  so  insecure  about  it  darling.  Every  part  of  you  is  beautiful  and  I  love  you  a  lot,"   I  told  her.

"You  make  me  feel  secure  Andy  about  a  lot  of  things,"  she  told  me  while  starring  at  her  coffee  cup.  

"You  are  the  most  beautiful  thing  the  world  blessed  me  with.  Don't  forget  it,"  I  told  her  while  kissing  her  temple.

(Y/N)  scooted  down  and  closed  her  eyes  for  a  while.  I  soon  copied  her. 

We  later  woke  up  and  were  hungry.  We  ordered  room  service  again.  The  rain  and  thunder   kept   us  inside.

(Y/N)  loves   her  tea  so  she  ordered  a  full  pot  of  black  tea. She's  more  British than I  am.

She  was  going  through  some  photos  of  her  outfits  we  had  taken  and   already  developed  of  our  trip  to  Florida  and  here  in  New  York. 

"That's  weird  how  you  can  see  me,"  she  mumbled  under  her  breath.

"Darling,  why  wouldn't  you  be  able  to  see  yourself?"  I  asked  her  confused. 

"Oh  cause  I  thought  the  flash  would have blurred  me  out,"  she  said  quite  quickly

I  got  up  to  look  out  the  window  while  she  organized  the  pictures.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Today's  been  basically  perfect.  It's  a  rainy  day  in  New  York.   We  have  room  service  and  lots  of  cuddles  from  Andy. 

I've  been  going  through  the  pictures  we  had  developed  from  Florida  and  some  from  now  in  New  York.

I  was  sure  when  we  took  these  photos  initially,  I  wouldn't  have  been  seen  because  I'm  not  from  this  era  as  we  all  know.  But,  you  can   see  me  clear  as  day  in  these  pictures. 

  Was  this  meaning  I  had  officially  morphed?  Has  my  presence  in  2021  disappeared?  I  tried  not  to  stress  because  living  here  means  I've  changed  the  past  for  the  better.  Karen  would  live  past  32.  Andy  would  see  his  100th  birthday  as  he  joked  with  George  Burns.  

I  don't  know  whether  to  be  happy  or  sad  of  all  the  changes  going  on. I'm  just  going  to  enjoy  the  rainy  day  cuddles .