Chapter 71 From This Moment

*September  1980*

(Y/N)  is  writing  her  vows  for  the  wedding.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

I've  put  it  off  long  enough  to  write  my  vows  to  Andy.  It's  not  that  I don't  want  to  do  it.  There  is  so  much  I  want  to  say  in  such  little  time  for  our  ceremony.  I  could  write  a  whole  book  full  of  words  I  could  tell  Andy  on  our  special  day.  I  sat  down  at  my  desk  in  our  room  and  started  to  think.  I  had  some  pictures  to  help  try  and  come  up  with  the  words. 

I  still  can't  believe  I  ended  up  here  to  save  him  and  Karen.  What  if  I  had  never  wished  it  was  1978?  It's  crazy  to  think  I  am  the  lucky  one  to  be  Mrs.  Andy  Gibb.

I  always  go  back  to  that  fateful  day  in  May. 

*flashback  to  May  1978*

 I misstepped on the curb and fell into someone, literally  when  I  had  first  walked  out  of  the  house.

I pushed back as fast as I could. I began to apologize under my breath, "I am so sorry I literally don't know how to walk." Then, a hand brought my head up. "No need to apologize,  darling," a man with a foreign accent stated. As our eyes met, my voice got caught in my throat. The soft-spoken man was no other than Andy Gibb. Where was this luck for my biology and pre-calc classes?

I finally snapped into reality as he kept eye contact with me. I began to speak, "No it's my fault, uh sir." I tried to hide the fact that I actually knew who he was.  How  silly  of  me  to  think  I  could  keep  calm  around  him. 

"No sweat, dude," I tried to reassure the Australian. Andy began to smile. "Well,  darling, can I at least take you to dinner perhaps tonight after my show so I can make up for my mistake?"

All I could think to myself was how was my luck changing to this? Andy Gibb literally just asked me out.

I sighed, "You know what that would be lovely uhhhhh."

Andy stuck his hand out, "The names Andy, Andy Gibb. I'm surprised you don't recognize me as all those teenage girls did."

I shook my head, trying to keep it cool.   Look  where  I  am  now,  marrying  the  sweet  Australian.

*end  of  flashback*

To  think,  my  clumsiness  actually  helped  me  for  once.  I  got  my  pen  and  paper  and  began  to  write  freely.

"  Andy,

 I  think  back  to  when  we  first  met.  There  was  always  something  about  you.  I  guess being  clumsy  came  in  handy  for  once  because  I  literally  fell  for  you  that  hot  May  day.  Your  generosity  and  romanctic  side  came  out  and  offered  me  a  date  I  could  not  refuse.  Oh  can  I  forget  how  we  wondered  to  Hillstreet  Blue?  There  are  million  words  I  could  write  about  how  much  I  love  you  Andy.  

From  our  cooking  dates,  to  our  cuddle  dates,  you  make  life  comfortable  and  exciting.  This  is  the  next  chapter  of  our  forever.  Thank  you  for  choosing  me.  I  can't  imagine  being  with  anyone  else.  You  are  my  best  friend  (sorry  Karen  haha),  lover  and  now  my  husband.  Let's  begin  our  next  adventure. "

I  don't  know  how  long  I  need  the  vows  to  be,  but  this  is  what  my  heart  feels  to  say  on  our  wedding  day.  Andy  makes  me  so  happy  and  I  want  to  make  him  happy  forever  (or  as  long  as  I  am  here  in  this  universe.  

Shortly  after  I  put  my  vows  into  a  envelope  to  hide  them  from  Andy  till  then,  he  walks  into  our  room.

"Ello  love  what  have  you  been  up  to?"  Andy  asked  curiously. 

"Nothing  much  darling.  I  just  wrote  my  wedding  vows  finally,"   I  said  with  a  smile.

"Oooh  that's  nice  darling.  I  wonder  what  you  wrote  about  my  handsome  face?"  Andy  joked.

"You  will  find  out  on  October  11  love,"  I  said  giving  him  a  kiss.

"Well  I  can't  wait  for  you  to  hear  the  vows  I  wrote  too,"  Andy  said  smiling.

"To  our  fairytale,"  I  said  kissing  him.

"To  our  forever,"  Andy  said  hugging  me.