Chapter 144 Shop Til You Drop

*December  1982* 

(Y/N)  goes  shopping  for  Christmas  gifts.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Today  I  am  headed  to  the  mall  to  shop  for  some  Christmas  gifts.  I  am  looking  for  Andy,  Karen  and  Andy's  brothers  (and  Linda  too).  Andy  also  was  going  out  to  get  some  Christmas  shopping  done.

I  first  stopped  at  the  Nike  outlet  cause  Andy  always  needs  a  new  pair  of  white  Nikes. 

I  went  to  the  men's  section  and  browsed  around  looking  for  his  favorite  Nikes. They  had  a  cool  pair  of  black  ones  which  I  thought  maybe  a  nice  change  for  Andy.

I  searched  the  sizes  and  found  a  pair  in  Andy's  size  so   I  snagged  them.

I  headed  to  the  checkout  and  went  through  the  mall  for  other  stores.

I  saw  this  cute  boutique  and  decided  to  stop  in.  Perhaps  something  for  Karen  or  Linda  was  in  here.

They  had  beautiful  statement  necklaces,  earrings,  one  of  a  kind  shirts,  you  name  it.

"Are  you  looking  for  anything  particular?"  a  sales  lady  asked.

"Nope  not  at  the  moment,  just  browsing  ma'am,"  I  said  politely  with  a  smile.

"Wait  aren't  you  (Y/N)  (L/N)?"  the  lady  said  with  her  eyes  sort  of  popping  out.

"Haha  yes  I  am  it's  nice  to  meet  you  Jessica,"  I  replied  as  I  read  her  name  tag.

"Living  in  California  and  you  are  the  first  celebrity  ever  to  walk  into  my  store  this  is  exciting,"  Jessica  said.

"Aw  haha  well  I'm  looking  for  something  for  my  friend  Karen  for  Christmas,"  I  told  her  as  I  looked  the  earrings.

"Karen?  As  in  Karen  Carpenter?"  Jessica  said  excitedly.

"Yes  the  Karen  Carpenter,"  I  said  picking  up  a  pair  of  diamond  stud  earrings.

"Oh  my  gosh  I  think  I'm  gonna  faint,"  Jessica  said.

"No  don't  faint  haha  we  are  just  regular  people  like  you,"  I  told  her  as  I  went  and  looked  the  the  necklaces.

"I  feel  so  excited  to  know  that  Karen  Carpenter  will  be  owning  a  pair  of  my  earrings  from  my  shop,"  Jessica  said  nonchantly.

"And  this  matching  necklace  too,"  I  told  her  smiling.

"Are  you  ready  to  check  out?"  Jessica  asked  politely.

"Yes, Jessica  I  am,"  I  said  following  her  to  the  counter.

"This  is  a  gorgeous  piece.  Karen  will  love  it!"  Jessica  said  placing  the  items  in  boxes.

"I  am  so  glad  I  stopped  in  here!  This  store  is  beautiful,"  I  told  her  as  I  got  my  wallet  out.

"That  will  be  $70.59,"  Jessica  told  me.

I  handed   her  3  20's,  one  10  and  1  one  dollar  bill  equaling  71  dollars.

"Thank  you  my  dear,"  Jessica  said  smiling.

She  cashed  me  out  and  handing  me  my  change  and  reciept.

"Thank  you  so  much  Jessica.  Happy  Holidays!"  I  told  her  grabbing  my  bag.

"Thank  you  (Y/N)!  Come  back  soon!"  Jessica  said  smiling.

I  headed  to  my  car  as  I  was  getting  hungry  and  was  tired  already  from  all  the  walking.  I  stopped  at  In N  Out  and  grabbed  animal  style  fries  and  a  Diet  Coke  for  lunch.

I  headed  home  and  found  Andy  wasn't  home  yet,  thank  goodness.

I  was  able  to  hide  his  present  along  with  Karen's  gift.

I  let  Sam  out  and  I  ate  my  lunch  contently.

It  was  about  a  little  over  and  hour  later  that  Andy  came  home  with  his  arms  full.

"I'm  home  darling,"  Andy  said.

He  had  bags  from  several  stores  and  I  saw  he  had  a  bag  from  In  N  Out.

"Did,  did  you  get  In  N  Out  for  lunch?"  I  asked   curiously.

"Yes  darling  I  got  you  some  animal  style  fries,"  Andy  said  out  of  breath.

Crap,  I  just  ate  some   and  I  don't  wanna  break  his  heart.

"Oooh  yummy  love,"  I  said  looking  in  the  bag.

"I  figured  you'd  be  hungry,"  Andy  said  smiling.

"You  are  so  sweet  love  thank  you,"  I  said  giving  him  a  quick  kiss

After  Andy  put  his  bags  up,  we  ate  our  lunch  and  boy  was  I  stuffed.