Chapter 63 The Right Words

*May  1980*

Andy's and  (Y/N)  duet  hit  #2  on  the  Billboard  Hot  100.  (Y/N)  and  Andy  are  in  Florida  visiting  his  brothers.

Andy  is  trying  to  write  his  wedding  vows  as  a  song  with  Barry.  Andy  decides  to  create  a  song  to  perform  at  the  reception.

Andy's  POV:

To  make  our  wedding  more  spectacular,  I  want  to  write  my  wedding  vows  to  (Y/N)  as  a  song.  I  don't  want  the  typical  words  the  bride  and  groom  exchange.  I  want  the  words  to  be  a  song  that  shows  how  strong  I  promise  to  protect  and  love  (Y/N).  

We  came  to  Florida  to  spend  some  time  with  my  brothers.  Barry  volunteered  to  help  me  come  up  with  a  song  for  the  wedding.   We  headed  to  the  studio  this  morning  while  (Y/N)  and  Linda  went  shopping.

"So  what  exactly  is  the  theme  you  are  going  for  Andy?"  Barry  asked  

"Well  I  wanted  more  love  based  theme.   I  want  it  similar  to  like  An  Everlasting  Love,"  I  told  Barry  as  he  noted  down  some  stuff. 

"Ok  Andy.  Did  you  want  to  perform  the  wedding  vows  as  a  song  or   did  you  want  a  song  to  perform  after  the  ceremony  to  sing  to  (Y/N)  during  the  reception?"  Barry  asked. 

"Now  that  you  say  it  that  way,  probably  a  song  to  perform  at  the  dinner  reception  before  we  have  our  first  dance,"  I  told  him.

"Oh  that  sounds  so  romantic  man.  Well  we  can  work  together  to  come  up  with  a  song  to  move  (Y/N)  during  the  reception,"  Barry  told  me  in  response.

"Love,  love  wasn't  something  I  thought  would  come  to  me,"  I  sang  under  my  breathe  and  jotted  it  down.

"But  when  our  paths  crossed,  somehow  I  knew  it  was  meant  to  be,"  Barry  sang  and  I  wrote  that  down. 

"All  the  stuff  we  had  to  see  before  our  union  makes  it  crazy  to  see,"  I  sang  and  paused.

"That  you  and  me  were  mean't  to  be.  Falling  for  you  was  so  easy.  Took  some  time  to  realize  that  you  were  meant  to  be,  be  mine,"  Barry  sang  in  fallseto.

"I  sing  this  song  to  you  as  you  said  I  do.  Today  and  forever  you'll  be  my  baby,   be  my  baby  forever,"  I  sang  in  a  lower  register.

"Wait  Andy  how  long  of  a  song  do  you  want?"  Barry  asked  me.

"No  more than 2 and   a  half  minutes  I  think?" I  replied.

"Alright  so   do  we  want  to  repeat  the  lyrics  we  already  wrote  or  how  do  you  want  the  song  to  formulate  as?"  Barry  asked  me.

"I  think  it  would  be  nice  to  repeat  the  chorus  on  the  second  part  of  the  song.  I  also  would  like  you,  Mo  and  Robin  to  come  on  stage  to  sing  it  with  me,"  I  told  Barry.

"That  will  be  part  of  your  wedding  gift  then,"  Barry  smirked  at  me.

"Haha, really  Barry?"  I  asked  laughing.

"No  not  really  Andy.   But  it  would  be   cool  to  perform  the  song  with  you.  You  are  gonna  have  to  ask  Maurice  and  Robin  if  they  are  willing to,"  Barry  replied.

I  headed  into  the  booth  with  the  adjusted  lyrics  and  Barry  and  the  crew  at  RSO  Records  helped  me  get  the  song  done.

Around  this  time ,  Maurice  and  Robin  came  into  the  studio  to  check  and  see  what  we  were  up  to.

"Hey  hey  hey!"  Maurice burst into  the  studio.

"Hello  family,"  Robin  said  quietly.

"We  just  saw  you  last  night  guys  calm  down,"  Barry  said  laughing.

"So why  weren't  we  invited  to  this?"  Mo  asked  sarcastically.

"We  are  recording  a  song   for  Andy  to  serenade  (Y/N)  with  during  the  dinner  reception,"  Barry  responded.

"Oh  so  fancy  aren't ya  Andy,"  Robin  said  smirking  while  messing  with  the  nearby  keyboard.

"Stop  picking  on  me!  I  want  to  make  (Y/N)  even  happier than she  already  is  going  to  be  after  the  ceremony,"  I  told  Mo  and  Robin  sternly.

"Chill  Andy  we  were  just  messing  with   you,"  Maurice  said  apolgetically  while  ruffling  my   hair.

"I  can  never  tell  with  you  guys  sometimes.  You  always  get  your  jives,"  I  said  with  a  laugh.

"Yeah  but  we  ain't  jive  talking  to  you,"  Robin  said  rolling  his  eyes.

"Do  you  guys  want  to  hear  the  demo?"  Barry  asked.

"Sure  of  course  we'd  love  to  hear  it,"  Maurice  said  with  a  smile.

Barry  had  Karl  replay  it  back  with emphasis on  the  vocals.

After  it  was  over,  Maurice  and  Robin  looked  amazed  at  me.

"Wow  Andy  you  really  do  love  her,  don't  you?"  Robin  asked  curiously.

"Yeah  Andy  you  really  love  (Y/N),"  Maurice  said  flabbergasted.

"I  would  sell  my  very  soul  and  not  regret  it.  For  to  live  without  her  love  would  be  impossible,"  I  told  them.

I  love  (Y/N)  so  much,  and  I  wouldn't  change  anything  for  the  world.