Chapter 142 Mistletoe

*early  December  1982*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  are  guest  stars  on  a  ABC  Christmas  Special.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

ABC  had  approached  mine  and  Andy's  agent's  regarding  us  filming  an  old-fashioned  Christmas  Special  like  the  60s  and  70's  saw. We  both  were  hesitant  at  first,  but  we  finally  agreed  to  it.

Today  was  day  4  of  filming.  We  had  several  guest  stars  including  Barry,  Olivia,  Karen  and  Rich  (duh,  they  make  Christmas  more  magical),  and  several  upcoming  artists.

For  filming,  today  me  and  Andy  were  going  to  film  a  duet  of   "Baby  It's  Cold  Outside."  I  know  this  song  is  very  controversial  in  the  future,   but  its  the  80s  let's  just  have  some  fun.

"Get  a  load  of  this  costume  darling,"  Andy  said  walking  into  my  dressing  room.

He  was  dressed  in  an  old  fashioned  style  suit,  top  hat,  gloves,  scarf,  and  really  pointy  shoes. 

"You  look  cute  love.  There's  the  dress  I'll  be  wearing,"  I  said  pointing  to  a  clothing  rack  where  this  green  hoop skirt  dress  sat.

"That's  going  to  be  heavy  darling,"  Andy  said  looking  over  the  dress.

"They  are  letting  me  wear  flats  to  film  the  number  thank  god,"  I  said  powdering  my  nose.

"Do  you  need  help  getting  into  the  dress?" Andy  asked  me.

"Yes  please  love,"  I  told  him.

I  went  and  grabbed  the  dress  off  the  hanger  and  stepped  into  it.  Andy  helped  me  bring  it  up  over  my  shoulders  and  he  zipped  and  buttoned  the  dress  for  me.

"There  you  go  my  princess,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  hand.

"Awh  love  stop  it,"  I  said  blushing.

"We  look  smashing  darling,"  Andy  said  looking  at  us  in  the  mirror.

"I  can't  believe  we  have  our  own  Christmas  Special,"  I  said  turning  to  face  him.

I  accidentally  hit  him  with  my  hoop  skirt.

"Ouch  darling,"  Andy  said  laughing  while  rubbing  his  knee.

"I  sorry,"  I  said  laughing  with  him.

"It's  ok  darling  it's  not  your  fault,"  Andy  said  leaning  in  for  a  kiss.

We  stayed  there  for  a  minute  before  we  heard  a  knock  on  my  dressing  room  door. 

It  was  the  director  of  the  show  letting  us  know  it  was  time  for  a  rehersal  of  the  number  before  we  film  the  actual  thing.

Andy  and  I  walked  out,  hand  in  hand,  to  the  set.  

"Alrighty  we  want  you  (Y/N)  to  stand  right  here,  while  Andy  stand  a  little  bit  further  back  and  we'll  playback  the  recording  of  the  song  and  run  through  it,"  our  director  told  us.

They  played  back  the  recording  of  me  and  Andy  singing  as  we  rent  through  the  number.

"Alright  perfect!  Let's  take  it  from  the  top!"  the  director  called  out.

Me  and  Andy  gracefully  performed  our  song  and  I  felt  like  I  was  in  a  Hallmark  movie.

"ALRIGHT  CUT!"  the  director  shouted  after  we  finished.

"Alrighty  let's  take  a 5-minute break  and  come  back  and  film  some  commentary,"  the  director  said.

Me  and  Andy  went  and  sat  down.  Well,  I  had  to  sit  on  the  floor  beause  of  the  hoop  in  my  skirt.

"This  is  so  fun  darling  I'm  glad  we  are  able  to  have  some  Christmas  music  together,"  Andy  said  sipping  some  water.

"I  always  wanted  to  do  a  Christmas  special  since  I  was  younger   and  saw  Perry  Como  on  TV,"  I  said  fanning  myself.

"That's  cute  darling,"  Andy  said  grabbing  my  hand.

We  sat  waiting  for  our  cue  to  film  more  of  our  Christmas  Special.