Chapter 121 Summer Lovin

*June  1982*

(Y/N)  and  Andy   head  to   Hermosa  Beach  for  Andy's  concert.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Today  Andy  get's  to  perform  in  Hermosa  Beach  to  promote  his  latest  album.  I  get  to  tag  along  and  it's  nice  to  get  away  from  the  studio  for  a  couple  of  days.

His  agents  found  a  hotel  right  on  the  beach  with  big  palm  trees  hanging  over  the  balcony.  I  never  realized  how  much  of  a  beach  girl  I  have  become  in  the  four  years  I've  been  here.  

I've  bought  some  sun  in  for  my  hair  so  I  can  try  and  lighten  it  for  the  summer.  After  the  blue  hair  dye,  my  hair  texture  has  changed  and  I  don't  want  to  damage  it  anymore.

Andy  and  I  headed  to  the  venue  for  his  rehearsal  and  it  was  outside.  He  was  going  to  be  wearing  a  Hawaii  like  button  up,  shorts  and  his  favorite  Nikes.  

"Don't  worry  darling  if  I  open  my  shirt  it's  only  for  you,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"Oh  my,"  I  said  putting  my  hand  on  my  head  like  I  was  fainting.

"You  are  so  cute  darling,"  Andy  responded.

I  bowed  and  responded,  "Thank  you  love  I  try  my  best." 

"So  dramatic,"  Andy  said  rolling  his  eyes.

"I  learned  it  from  somewhere,"  I  said  all  matter  of  factly.

"Is  that  so?"  Andy  said  grabbing  a  microphone.

"Yes, boom,  facts,"  I  said  walking  away  sassily.

"You  aren't  gonna  get  away  with  it  so  easily  darling,"  Andy  responded  into  the  microphone.

"No  no  I  win,"  I  said  proudly.

"We  will  discuss  this  after  rehearsal,"  Andy  said  shaking  his  head  at  me.

*time  skip  to  after  rehearsal* 

After  Andy's  rehearsal,  we  headed  to  get  some  sodapop  to  cool  off.  One  thing  I  did  hate  was  the  heat  California  provided.  I  couldn't  imagine  seeing  my  life  in  any  other  place  though.

We  walked  to  a  cute  little  restaurant  that  was  off  the  pier.  They  had  some  salted  pretzels  with  cheese  so  I  of  course  got  one  with  a  Diet  Coke.  Andy  got  the  same,  except  he  got  Dr.  Pepper.

We  walked  back  to  the  hotel  to  chill  for  a  while  before  Andy's  concert.  Especially  because  it's  hotter  then  we  expected,  we  needed  to  stay  hydrated  and  cool  because  the  concert  is  outside.   

"I  hope  by  6  is  a  lot  cooler,"  Andy  remarked  as  he  took  a  bite  of  his  pretzel.

"I  hope  so  too  love.  I  can't  believe  the  weather,"  I  said  sipping  my  soda.

I  got  up  and  looked  out  the  window  and  watched  the  waves  hit  the  shore  effortlessly.

"Something  about  the  water  and  clouds  don't  look  right  to  me,"  I  told  Andy.

"What  do  you  mean?"  Andy  asked  confused.

"There's  like  an  eerie  feeling  when  I  look  out  the  window,"  I  told  him.  

The  water  got  rough,  crashing  on  the  shore.  The  clouds  start  changing  colors  above  the  ocean.

"That's  strange  darling,"  Andy  said  from  behind  me.

Then,  we  saw  a  flash  of  lightning  across  the  sky.

Did  the  universe  take  me  again  too  seriously?  I  was  just  saying  it  was a  bit  too  hot  but  I  didn't  want  a  storm  to  come  about.

The  sun  went  behind  the  marshmallow  like  clouds.

"I  think it's  gonna  rain?"  I  asked  kind  of  confused.

"My  concert  might  have  to  be  rescheduled,"  Andy  said  a  bit  frustrated.

The  palm  leaves  were  shadow  dancing  against  the  balcony  window's  curtain.

"One  minute  it's  too  hot,  now  a  thunder  storm  is  brewing,"  I  said.

"The  weather  can  be  very  drastic  darling  don't  worry  about  it,"  Andy  said  reassuring.

Little  did  he  know,  I  might  have  caused  this.

"You  know  I  wish  it  would  just  be  a  bit  breezy  so  the  ocean  salt  water  could  fill  my  senses,"  I  replied.

I  looked  outside,  the  palm  tree  leaves  were  dancing  back  and  forth  really  fast  and  the  balcony  door  blew  open.

"It's  like  everything  you  say  the  universe  is  answering  you,"  Andy  said  chuckling.

"It's  weird  and  I'm  creeped  out,"  I  said  nervously.

The  thunderstorm  got  closer  and  we  waited  to  see  if  Andy's  concert  would  be  a  go.