Chapter 179 Pressure

*September  1983*

Pressure  runs  high  as  Andy  and  (Y/N)  struggle  to  find  a  house  before  the  holiday  season.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Time  seems  to  be  running  out  on  me  and  Andy  to  find  a  house  we  love.  The  two  houses  we  loved  people  made  better  offers.

The  ranch  property  was  more  run  down  then  both  me  and  Andy  expected  it.   Hannah,  our  realtor,  has  found  more  houses  but  they  are  closer  to  San Francisco  or  Thousand  Oaks.

Andy  and  I  want  to  live  within  driving  distance  of  our  record  headquarters,  etc.

Karen  told  me  there  was  a  property  a  few  houses  down  from  her   parents  house  that  was  just  put  up  for  sale.  It  was  a  4  bedroom,  2  1/2  bath  bath.  The  backyard  was  big.  I  asked  Hannah  about  it,  which  she  went  ahead  and  and  set  up  an  appointment  for  us  to  view  it.  

Karen  asked  to  tag  along  with  me  and  Andy  and  of  course I  said  yes.

Karen  was  already  there  when  Andy  and  I  pulled  up.  

"Hi  lovey!"  Karen  shouted  as  I  got  out  of  the  car.

"Hi  KC!  How  are  you?"  I  asked  her.

"I'm  good.  How  are  you  both?"  Karen  asked  going  in  for  a  hug.

"Frustrated  to  say  the  least,"  Andy  said  chuckling.

"Well  hopefully  this  house  will  be  the  one  for  you  guys!"  Karen  said  excitedly.

"I  hope  so  KC.  It's  so  frustrating  especially  with  the  holidays  coming  up,"  I  told  her  as  we  stood  under  a  tree,  waiting  for  our  realtor  to  show  up.

"Well  the  good  thing  about  this  house  is  I'm  a  lot  closer  to  you  when  I'm  visiting  my  parents  or  just  on  this  side  of  town  too,"  Karen  said  happily.

"Haha  that's  true  KC,"  I  said  in  response.

Soon,  Hannah  showed  up.

"Hello  (Y/N),  Andy  and  Karen,"  Hannah  greeted  us.

"Hey!"  I  told  her.

"Ok  so  this  house  just  went  up  for  sale  so  if  you  guys  really  want  it  after  seeing  it,  make  your  offer  and  see  if  the  bank  will  approve  it,"  Hannah  said  getting  the  keys  to  unlock  the  front.

Karen  trailed  behind  while  me  and  Andy  walked  hand  in  hand  up  the  pathway  behind  Hannah.

Hannah  then  opened  the  door  and  right  from  the  living  room,  I  was  already  in  love.

"Of  course  this  here  is  the  living  room,"  Hannah  said  gesturing.

It  has  a  fireplace,   big  hall  closet  for  coats,  and  a  big  bay  window.

"This  is  already  a  gorgeous  property,"  I  said  in  a  daze.

"It  is  indeed  darling.  A  fireplace  and  you  always  wanted  a  bay  window,"  Andy  told  me.

"Just  wait  till  you  go  upstairs.  There  is  2  bedrooms  upstairs  and  2  bedrooms  downstairs,"  Hannah  said.

"Is  the   half  bath  downstairs  or  upstairs?"  Andy  asked  the  realtor.

"Downstairs.  One  of  the  bedrooms  upstairs  has  the  full  bathroom  connected  to  it.  The  other  bathroom  is  on  the  left  side  when  you  go  up  the  stairs,"  Hannah  said  as  we  followed  her  up  the  stairs.

The  top  of  the  stairs  was  big.  There  was  2  hallways.  One  that  went  to  the  masterbedroom  and  bath.  The  other  hallway  went  to  the  other  bedroom  and  a  small  office  like  room.

We  explored  the  top  level  of  the  house,  and  everything  about  it  was  magical.

The  master bedroom  had  two  huge  closets  (perfect  for  me  and  Andy).

We  went  back  downstairs  and  there  was  a  laundry  room  right  off  the  kitchen.   The  kitchen  and  dining     room  were  bigger  then  at  our  current  house.  It  was  everything  we  ever  wanted  in  a  house. 

"This  house  is  beyond  our  expectations,"  I  told  Andy.

"Should  we  put  down  an  offer?"  Andy  asked  me.

"If  you  love  this  house  as  much  as  I  do,  then  yes,"  I  replied.

"Hannah,  how  soon  can  we  make  an  offer?"  Andy  asked  her.

"Oh  right  now  if  you  want!"  Hannah  replied  giving  us  the  paperwork  from  her  binder.

"So  excited  for  you  guys!"  Karen  said  happily.

"I  hope  we  get  this  house!"  I  told  her.

"Just  believe,"  Andy   said  as  he  started  filling  out  the  paperwork.

On  a  hope  and  prayer  for  a  miracle  that  this  would  be  house  we  would  get.