Chapter 27 Plans

*late  Summer  1979*

(Y/N)  is  starting  to  look  for   wedding  ideas.  Though  her  and  Andy's  ceremony  is  probably  a  year  or  so  away.  Andy  is  home  on  a  visit  from  his  brothers  tour.

Andy's  POV:

It's  been  a  few  weeks  since  (Y/N)  and  I  got  engaged.  I  knew  from  the  moment  I  met  her  that  she  is  my  forever.   

I  had  planned  for  weeks  on  how  I  would  do  the  proposal.  The  idea  sprung  from  Barry.  He  thought  it  was  a  great  idea  that  I  propose  in  a  place  she  would  least  expect  it.  

I  bought  her  the  rose  quartz  ring  to  securely  prove  to  her  she  was  mine  forever.

 I   was  originally  going  to  wait  to  propose  later  this  fall,  but  I  couldn't  wait  any  longer.  I   came  to  my  brothers    during   the  show  in  California  and  told  them  my  idea.

I  wanted  it  to  be  a  surprise.  I'm  a  good  secret  keeper.  

When  she  said  she  was  able   to   come  to  the  show,   everything  fell  right  into  place. 

We've  started  discussing  places  of  where  to  hold  the  ceremony.  We  don't  want  a  destination  wedding  but  we've  thought  of  Palm  Springs  or   even  a  winter  wedding  in  Denver,  Colorado  if  we  go  that  route.

She's  already  has  her   heart  set  on   a  long  sleeve  wedding  gown.  She's  going  to  look  like  a  princess.

 Today,  I  came  home  to  (Y/N)  with  glue  sticks  and  tons  of  bridal  magazines  spread  out  on  the  table.

"Love,  I  think  these  floral arrangements can  give  us  some  inspiration,"  she  told  me  while  pasting  it  onto  a  poster board.  

The  arrangment  was  daffodils,  sunflowers,  and  daisies.

"They  are  beautiful   darling,"  I  responded.

"I'm   just  looking  for  inspiration  love  cause  we  don't  know  how  busy  our  careers  might  become,"  (Y/N)   told  me  while  handing  me  a  magazine.

"I  know  darling.  It's  cute  seeing  you  so  excited,"  I  told  her  while  flipping  through  the  magazine. 

"I  want  your  input  love  on  the  feminine  ideas  too.  If  you  like  a  different  flower,  tell  me   love.  Your  opinion  is  important  to  me,"  she  told  me  while  playing  with  some  stickers.

"Love  whatever  we  end  up  picking,  I'll  love  it.  Remember,  the  actual  ceremony  is  still  months  away,"  I  said  putting  the  magazine  down.

I  reached  for   her  hand  to  stop  what  she  was  doing. 

"You  know  love   lets  take  a  break  ok?  Let's  go  relax  a  little  and  watch  some  tele  ok?"  I  asked  her  while  kissing  her  face.

"Ok  darling,  that  sounds  nice,"  she  replied  heading  to  our  bedroom.

"Where  are  you  going?"  I   asked  trailing  behind.

She  was  so  hyperfocused.  

"If  we  are  watching  televison,  I'm  putting  on  comfy  clothes.  This  dress  is  annoying,"  she  said  slamming  the  door.

I  chuckled  and  went  to  the  kitchen  and  got  some  popcorn  and  diet  coke  out.

It  was  the  middle  of  the  afternoon  so  repeats  is  what we   would  be  watching.

(Y/N)  comes  back  out  of  the  bedroom  in  her  favorite  bell  sleeve  floral  set.

"All  better  darling?"  I  asked  hugging  her.

"Yes  I  am,"  she  said  grabbing  me  by  my  shirt  collar  and  kissing  me.

"I  got   some  popcorn  done   and  your  favorite   soda  out,"  I  said  grabbing  her  hand  and  leading  her  to  the  coach.  

"Let's  find  something  we  both  like,"  she  said  taking  a  slug  of  coke.