Chapter 162 Clouds

*May  1983*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  are  enjoying  their  time  away  in  Seattle.

(Y/N)'s  POV: 

Day  3  of  our  anniversary  trip  and  it's  raining  the  most  today.  Yesterday,  we  went  to  the  Space  Needle  and  it  was  a  beautiful  sight.  I  will  say  of  course,  I  am  a  bit  afraid  of  heights  so  it  wasn't  as  easy  coming  down.

Since  it  was  raining  more  then  usual,  me  and  Andy  stayed  in  walking  distance  of  our  hotel.  We  decided  to   shop  a  bit  at  the  little  shops  across  the  street  from  our  hotel.  Since  we  would  be  driving  back,  I  could  buy  a  little  more  clothes  or  souvenirs  then  if  I  had  been  on   a  plane. 

"Do  you  think  this  is  too  cheesy?"  I  asked  Andy  as  I   grabbed  a  blue  t-shirt  that  said: "I  Heart  Seattle."

"No  darling  it's  not  haha.  We  should  get  matching  shirts  that  would  be  cheesy,"  Andy  explained.

"We  are  probably  the  cheesiest  couple  in  the  music  industry,"  I  told  Andy  with  a  laugh.

"Oh  for  sure   darling  duh,"  Andy  replied  as  he  looked  for  his  size. 

"From  here  where  do  we  want  to  go?"  I  asked  Andy.

"We've  shopped  for  a  few  stores  so  let's  go  back  to  the  hotel  for  a  few   after  we  are  done  here?  Maybe  the  rain  will  have  slowed,"  Andy  replied  heading   to  the  check  out.

"Good  thinking  love,"  I  said  trailing  behind  him.

He  purchased  both  the  shirts  for  us  and  we  headed  out  back  to  our  hotel.

The  rain  was  coming  down  worse  then  when  we  were  inside  shopping.

Andy  grabbed  my  hand  and  held  the umbrella  open  for  the  both  of  us  and  we  ran  towards  the  hotel.

Thank  goodness  we  packed  rain  boots  cause  if  I  was  wearing  regular  sneakers,  I  would  have  fallen  in  the  street.  Too  cliche  cause  of  how  me  Andy  met.

We  cleaned  our  feet  off  on  the  rug  in  the  hotel  lobby.

Andy  shook  the  umbrella  off  and  closed  it.

He  still  held  my  hand tightly  and  we  walked  to  the  elevator  doors.

"I  think  we  might  just  want  to  stay  in  for  the  afternoon,"  Andy  suggested  as  he  hit  the  up  umbrella.

"Cuddles  and  snacks  sound  perfect  to  me,"  I  told  him  leaning  my  head  on  his  shoulder.

"Did  we  pack  enough  peanut  butter  pretzels?"  Andy  asked  as  the  elevator  landed  on  our  floor.

"I  think  so  love  haha.  If  not  there's  popcorn  we  can  enjoy  too,"  I  told  him  as  we  walked  to  the  hotel  room.

Andy  got  the  key  out  and  opened  the  door  for  us.

We  went  and  got  settled  with  our  bags  from  our  mini  shopping  trip.

"We  should  wear  these  t-shirts  tomorrow  darling,"  Andy  suggested  as  he  took  them  out  of  the  bag.

"That's  fine  with  me  love.  We  will  look  like  tourists!"  I  said  as  I  took  my  raincoat  off.

"Twining  at  it's  finest,"  Andy  said  smirking.

"Why  do  you  always  smirk  haha,"  I  asked  Andy.

"I  don't  know  darling  it's  just  natural  for  me  to  do  so,"  Andy  said  laughing.

Sometimes,  he  was  too  much  to  handle  at  times.  But,  then  I  remember  why  the  universe  sent  me   here.

I  started  taking  my  rainboots  off   and  found  my  regular  sneakers  to  put  on.  Andy  did  the  same.

"What  do  you  want  to  watch  on  the  tele?"  Andy  asked  me.

I  looked  at  the   clock   and  it  was  10  after  1pm.  Nothing  but  repeats  would  be  on.

"Just  find  something  love.  I'm  sure  it's  just  repeats  on,"  I  told  him  as  I  threw  my  hair  in  a  ponytail. 

My  hair  was  frizzy   from  the  humidity. 

Andy  put  it  on  CBS  and  they  were  playing  a  repeat  of  Tattletales  from  1976.

"Does  Tattletales  sound  find?"  Andy   asked  as  he  settled  on  the  bed.

"Perfect  to  me  love,"  I  said  laying  down  to  relax  for  a  while.

We  watched  the  rainstorms  beat  against  the  window  glass  pane  as  the  lightning  lite  up  the  sky.