Chapter 187 Snow Wishes

*December  1983*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  decorate  outside  for  Christmas. 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Since  we  moved  into  our  new  house  this  year,  we  had  to  go  to  Kmart  and  Sears  to  get  more  lawn  decorations  since  our  yard  is  bigger  then  before.  Andy  also  had  to  get  more  strands  of  lights  because  the  amount  of  square  feet  the  house  is  bigger  length  wise.  Therefore,  left  1/4  of  the  house  without  Christmas  lights.

Andy  also  thought  it  was  cute  to  add  light  up  reindeer  for  the  roof.  This  year,  we  both  are head-on into  the  Christmas  spirit  which  is  nice.

I  loved  the  idea  of  the  pathway  having  candy  canes  so  we  put  big   candy  cane  sticks  all  the  way  up  to  the  door  patio.  It  looked  so  cute  during  the  night  cause  each  candy  cane  lit  up.

We  also  invested  in  fake  spray  snow  to  cover  the  windows  in  too.  When  it  comes  to  being in  a  new  place  for  the  holidays,  maybe  that's  why  we  are  in  the  full  Christmas  spirit.

"Darling  how  does  this  look?"  Andy  shouted  from  the  roof  where  he  had  placed  the  fake  reindeer.

"I  think  they  look  cute  love.  Maybe  angle  that  one  a  bit  more,"  I  told  him  gesturing  to  the  reindeer  on  the  left.

"Like  that?"  Andy  said.

"Yes  perfect  love!"  I  told  him  back.

Andy  slowly  got  down  off  the  roof  and  came  down  to  where  I  was  placing  little  Christmas  yard  picks.

"We've  outdone  ourselves  this  year,"  Andy   said  putting  one  arm  around  me.

Despite  it  being  December,  it  was  still  warmish.

"Yes  we  have  love.  Our  house  looks  so  pretty,"  I  said  in  response.

"We  should  take  a  picture  of  it  now  then  when  it  gets  dark,"  Andy  suggested.

"Ok  love  go  get  the  camera,"  I  told  him.

Andy  went  to  get  the  camera  while  I  noticed  Karen  heading  my  way.

"Wow, you  guys  did  an  amazing  job!"  Karen  said  as  she  got  to  the  driveway.

She  was  on  a  walk  with  her  mom.

"Thanks  ducky!"  I  told  Karen  as  she  hugged  me.

"You  are  probably  the  best  house  on  the  block,"  Karen  told  me.

"Next  to  your  parents,  they  have  the  best  house,"  I  said  with  a  smile.

"Thanks  (Y/N),"  Agnes,  Karen's  mom  said.

Honestly,  the  only  good  thing  about  moving  to  this  neighborhood  is  Karen  is  literally  10  feet  away  most  times  now.  Her  mom,  well,  let's  just  say  slience  speaks  volumes.

"We  got  to  finish  our  walk  but  I'll  be  by  after  we  are  done,"  Karen  said  smiling.

"Ok  talk  to  you  laters  KC.  Have  a  nice  day  Mrs.  Carpenter,"  I  said  being  polite.

Karen's  mom  was  silent  and  I  just  shrugged  it  off.

Andy  came  back  out  with  the  camera.

"Hey  who  was  that?"  Andy  asked  me  curiously.

"Karen  and  her  mom,"  I  replied.

"Oh  haha  it  looked  like  some  old  lady  wanting  your  autograph,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"Oh  my  god  love,"  I  said  giggling.

"Stand  there  in  the  picture  darling,"  Andy  said  positioning  me  for  his  picture.

"Why  me  though?"  I  asked  chuckling.

"Then  we  can  take  a  "selfie"  as  you  call  it  with  us  in  it,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  cheek  real  quick.

"Fine,"  I  said  smiling  for  the  picture.

Andy  was  quite  a  romantic  and  I  can't  get  over  it.  

"One  more,"  Andy  said  snapping  the  picture.

I  posed  silly.

"Really  darling?"  Andy  asked  laughing.

"Yes  boom  facts,"  I  replied  sticking  my  tongue  out.

"Ok  take  our  selfie  now,"  Andy  told  me.

I  stuck  thed  camera  out  as  far  as  I  could  and  snapped  the  picture.

"Here's  a  wonderful  holiday  season,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  cheek.

"To  our  wonderful  season,"  I  replied  back.