Chapter 136 Fooled

*October  11th,  1982*

(Y/N)'s  and  Andy's  anniversary party! 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Today  is  mine  and  Andy's  anniversary.  Andy  and  I  got  up  earlyish  so  we  could  enjoy  breakfast  together  before  going  to  work.  

I  made  pancakes  while  Andy  made  some  bacon.  I  made  some  coffee  and  Andy  poured  us some  orange  juice. 

"It's  hard  to  believe  how  fast  time  goes.  I  can't  believe  we  got  married  2  years  ago  today,"  Andy  said.

"I  know  love.  It's  been  the  best  time  ever,"  I  said  smiling.

"At  least  we  can  have  breakfast  together  today.  But  you  get  to  spend  time  with  your  work  husband,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"Hey  Karen  isn't  my  work  husband,  she's  a  work  wife,"  I  said  chuckling.

"Fair  point  darling,"  Andy  said  smirking.

"Well  you  get  to  hang  out  with  your  brothers  today  so  that's  fun,"  I  said  putting  my  dishes  in  the  sink.

"Yeah  but  spending  my  anniversary  with  my  brothers  isn't  my  idea  of  a  romantic  day,"  Andy  said  while  taking  a  sip  of  orange  juice.

"We  have  all  day  tomorrow  to  celebrate  love,"  I  told  him  giving  him  a  quick  hug.

"That's  true,"  Andy  said  stealing  a  kiss.

I  looked  at  the  clock  and  I  still  had  an  hour  before  I  had  to  be  at  the  studio.  I   finished  up  the  dishes  and  went  upstairs  to  do  one  more  look  over  my  outfit. I  decided  to  wear  a  blue  blouse,  black  skirt   and  nice  boots.  I  also  grabbed  a  jacket  cause  it  was  a  bit  chilly. 

"I  think  you  look  great  darling  for  the  promotional  videos  you  need  to  film,"  Andy  said to  me looking  at  me  in  the  mirror.

"Thanks  love,"  I  said  turning  around  to  say  goodbye.

"You'll  be  home  by?"  Andy  asked.

"Karen  said  we  should  be  done  by  4," I  replied.

"Well  I'm  not  supposed  to  be  home  till 5,"  Andy  said  sad.

"It's  ok  love.  Have  a  good  day," I  said  giving  Andy  another  hug  and  stealing  a  few  more  kisses.

I  headed  to  the  studio  by  10  since  Karen  and  Herb  were     already  in  the  car  out  front  there  waiting  for  me. 

"Good  morning  sunshine!" Karen  said  happily,  handing  me  a  cup  of  coffee  when  I got into  the  car. 

"Good  morning  KC!"  I  said  as  chipper  as  possible.

"So  we  have  some  ideas  of  what  we  want  to  film,"  Herb  posed.

"Go  ahead  Herb,"  I  told  him.

"Well  we  want  to  film  like  mini  TV  ads  so  when  your  album  is  getting  ready  to  be  released,  they  play  on  TV  and  get  people  to  want  to  buy  them," Herb  told  me.

"Ok  that  sounds  awesome  Herb!  How  soon  do  we  want  to  start  filming?"  I  asked.

"Let's  go  ahead  and  do  a  few  rehearsals  before  we  start  the  actual  filming,"  Karen  suggested  when  we  walked  into  the  studio.