Chapter 104 Snowflakes

*December 1981*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  host  a  Christmas  party!

Andy's  POV:

Today  we  are  hosting  a  Christmas  party.  All  our  friends  in  the  business  are  coming  over.

(Y/N)  baked  a  lot  of  cookies  yesterday.  We  also  bought  lots  of  soda pop,  some  bubbly  and  hot  coco  too.  For  the  main  dinner,  (Y/N)  found  a  recipe  in  a  magazine  for  Christmas  Nacho  Cups.  I  made  my  famous  guacamole  to  put  on  top.

Karen  also  brought  red  and  green  rotini  pasta  salad.

(Y/N)  was   changing  the  Christmas  records  playing  while  everyone  socialized.

"This  is  a  great  party  Andy.  Thank  you  for  inviting  us,"  Olivia  said  to  me.

"Of  course  Livvy,"  I  said  walking  over  to  my  darling  wife.

"Hey  how's  it  going  wifey?"  I  asked  (Y/N)  from  behind.

"I'm   doing  good  love,  how  are  you?"  she  asked.

"I'm  good  too.  Everyone  is  loving  the  food  we  made,"  I  told  her.

"I'm  so  glad.  I  thought  some  of  the  cookies  I  made  were  a   flop,"  she  said  laughing  as  she  put  down  a  Perry  Como  record  on  the  player.

"Barry  said  me  and  him  should  sing  a  impromptu  carol,"  I  told  her.

"That'd  be  fun  love.  Why  don't  you  get  the  guitars  and  stuff  set  up?  It's  kind  of  a  surprise  to  our  friends,"  she  said  smiling.

"You  are  always  so  encouraging.  Thank  you  for  supporting  me  darling,"  I  told  her.

"Of  course  love,  you  are  my  husband  and  I  will  always  be  your  biggest  cheerleader,"  she  said  smiling.

"I'm  going  to  go  find  Barry.  Karen  is  looking  for  you,"  I  told  as  I  kissed  her  cheek  and  went  to  find  Barry.

Barry  was  with  Maurice  talking  about  some  Christmas  gift  Barry  got  Linda.

"Hey  Barry  and  Mo,  do  you  guys  want  to  sing  a  Christmas  carol  live?"  I  asked.

"Sure  lil  man.  What  song?"  Mo  asked.

"Yeah  what  song?"  Barry  asked.

"I  was  thinking  White  Christmas?  Because  of   the  harmony,"  I  told  them.

"Ok  that  sounds  great  Andy.  Does  (Y/N)  or  Karen  want  to  join?"  Maurice  asked.

"I'll  go  ask  them  but  you  know   where  the  guitars  are,"  I  told  them  and  heading  to  (Y/N)  and  Karen.

I  saw  (Y/N)  and  Karen  standing  with  Richard  and  Herb.  They  were  discussing  a  upcoming  charity  show. 

"So  I  was  thinking  a  New  Years  Party  for  you  guys  to  sing  at?"  Herb  was  inquiring.

"That  could  be  fun.  Were  you  wanting  us  all  3  to  be an act?"  Richard  asked.

"Yeah  I  was  think  you  guys  could  do  like  trio  songs,"  Herb  replied.

I  could  see  (Y/N)  was  getting  nervous  so  I  went  and  interrupted  them.

"Hey  darling  me  and  Maurice  and  Barry  are  going  to  sing  White  Christmas.  Do  you  want  to  join  us?  Karen  do  you  want  to?"I  asked.

"Sure  love  I'll  be  right  there,"  she  told  me  with  a  sigh  of  relief.

"I'll  come  to!"  Karen  said  happily.

(Y/N)  grabbed  my  hand  happily  and  we  walked  over  to  where  Barry  and  Maurice  had  set  up  the  guitars.

"Do  you  want  us  to  start  the  first  verse  of  White  Christmas  or  the  ladies  to?"  Barry  asked.

"I  think  me  and  (Y/N)  can  open  the  song,  then  Karen  and  her  can  take  over  and  then  we  join  in,"  I  told  Barry  in  response.

"(Y/N)  and  Karen's  voices  together  is  like  butter  b u  double  t  e  r,"  Maurice  said  with  a  smile.

For  some  reason,  was  Maurice  flirting  with  Karen?

"Aw  thanks  Maurice,"  Karen  said  obviously  blushing.

"Attention  everyone,  we  want  to  sing  you  all  a  live  version  of  White  Christmas,"  I  announced  loudly.

Everyone  gathered  around  and it  seemed  like  Christmas  magic  was  in  the  air.

Maurice  counted  down  and  started  playing  with  Barry.

"I'm  dreaming  of  a  white  Christmas,  just  like  the  one's  I  used  to  know,"  me  and  (Y/N)  sang  in  harmony.

"Where  the  tree  tops  glisten,  and  children  listen,  to  hear  sleigh  bells  in  the  snow,"  Karen  and  (Y/N)  began  singing.

"I said, I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write,"  Barry  and  Maurice  joined  our  harmony. 

We  continued  singing  and  enjoyed  our  holiday  party  together.