Chapter 72 The Last Fitting

*late September  1980*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  are  doing  the  final  fittings  for  their  dress  and  tux. 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Well  time  flies  by  when  you  are  having  fun  I  suppose.  We  are  on  the  final  countdown  to  the  wedding.  All  of  the  details  are  set.  I  can't  wait  till  we  officially  say  "I  Do."

Today  I  had  to  pack  my  wedding  dress  up  and  head  to  Anna's  bridal  shop  for  a  final  fitting  and  any  adjustments  that  may  need  to  happen.  Andy  was  going  to  go  his  own  way  and  get  a  final  fitting  for  his  tuxedo  as  well.

"Here  we  are  darling.  The  final  homestretch  till  we  say  I  do,"  Andy  said  as  he  was  buttoning  up  his  silk  shirt.

"I  know  love.  Just  a  few  weeks  till  I  can  officially  call  you  husband,"  I  said  as  I  finished  putting  on  my  shoes.

"My  wife,  Mrs.  Andy  Gibb  has  such  a  beautiful  ring  to  it,"  Andy  said  winking  at  me  as  I  went  out  the  bedroom  door.

"You  are  too  much  love,"  I  said  walking  down  the  stairs.

I  went  grabbed  one  last  sip  of  coffee  before  heading  to  Anna's  shop.

"Hey  hey  hey  darling  where  do  you  think  you  are  going?"  Andy  said  rushing  down  the  stairs.

"What? Oh  oops  sorry  love,"  I  said  realizing  I  forgot  to  kiss  him  goodbye.

"You  forgot  to  kiss  me  goodbye  darling,"  Andy  said  pouting.

"I'm  sorry  love,"  I  said  leaning  in  to  kiss  him.

"There  much  better,"  Andy  said.

"I'll  be  back  by  1  love,"  I  told  him  while  I  gave  him  a  goodbye  hug.

"Be  safe  darling.  I  love  you,"  Andy  said  as  I  walked  out  the  front  door.

"Love  you  most,"  I  told  him.

I  headed  to  my  car  and  drove  to  the  bridal  shop.

I  arrived  in  a  timely  manner  and  headed  inside  with  my  dress.

"There's  my  favorite  bride!"  Anna  exclaimed  across  the  shop.

"Aw  hello  Anna.  How  are  you  love?"  I  asked  her.

I  am  well  doll,  how  are  you?"  Anna  said  grabbing  the  dress  from  me.

"I  am  good!  Very  excited  and  nervous   as  the  wedding  dates  closer,"  I  said.

"That's  typical  of  all  brides  doll!  You  will  be  fine,"  Anna  said   bringing   us  to  a  fitting  room.

"True  Anna.  You  are  so  wise!"  I  said  putting  my  purse  down  on  the  chair. 

"Go  ahead   and  put  the  dress  on,  I'll  be  right  back,"  Anna  said  

I  went  ahead  and  put  the  dress  on.  Boy  I  still  got  butterflies  looking  in  the  mirror  reflection  of  me. 

"Is  it  on  (Y/N)?"  Anna  asked  through  the door.

"Yes  ma'am  come  back  in,"  I  said. 

"Oh  (Y/N)   you  look  beautiful!"  Anna  said  smiling  at  me.

"Thanks  Anna,"  I  said  looking  back  into  the  mirror.

Anna  walked  around  me  and  checked  the  dress.

"Lace  looks  good,  satin  looks  good.  Miss  (Y/N)   the  dress  looks  perfect," Anna  told   me.

"Yay  that's  great  Anna.  You  guys  did  an  amazing  job  on  the  gown," I  told  her  with  a  smile. 

"Thank  you  so  much  (Y/N).  I  am  proud  of  the  dress  you  are  going  to  be  wearing  for  your  wedding  day,"  Anna  said  smiling.

"Of   course  Anna!  I'm  so  glad  we  found  you,"  I  told  her  smiling  big.

"Alrighty  my  dear  you  can  take  off  the  dress  and  I'll  steam  it  and  pack  it   back  up  for  you,"  Anna  said.

I  went  ahead  and  took  off  the  dress  and  told  Anna  she  could  come  grab  the  dress.

While  she  packed  the  dress  up,  I  just  looked  through  the  gowns  on  the  mannequins  and  a  few  places  where  Anna  had  accessories  on  display  to  keep  myself  busy.

A  few  mintues  later,  Anna  came  back  with  the  dress,  packed  nicely. 

"Here  you  are  my  dear!  Have  so  much  fun  (Y/N)!  You've  only  just  begun,"  Anna  said  winking  at  me.

"Thanks  Anna!  Take  care.  I  promise  I  won't  be   a  stranger!  I'll  make  sure  to  visit  you!"  I  toled  her  as  I  walked  out  the  door.