Chapter 191 All I Want

*December  23rd,  1983*

2  days  before  Christmas,  (Y/N)  and  Andy  are  making  sure  everything  is  perfect  for  the  holiday.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Hard  to  believe  in  2  days,  Christmas  will  be  here.  This  is  mine  and  Andy's  6th  Christmas  together.  Time  surely  does  pass  quickly  by.

Today,  I  decided  to  make  one  last  small  batch  of  cookies  before  Karen  came  over  to  pick  up  her  gift  from  me  and  Andy  and  drop  of  her  gifts.  I  had  spent  the  last  2  days  doing  my  Christmas  baking  and  made  Karen,  her  parents,  Richard,  Herb,  and  I  can't  remember  who  else  some  goodie  boxes  of  sweets.  I  made  fudge,  white  chocolate  macdameia  cookies,  snickerdoodle  cookies,  etc.  I  also  made  some  gingerbread  cookies  too.  Andy  is  the  best  taste  tester  if  anyone  didn't  know.   He  was  busy  with  some  surprise  that  I  couldn't  see  till  Christmas.

I  made  some  coffee  for  us  before  she  got  here.  I  also   got  the  tree  turned  on  cause  Karen  mentioned  she  wanted  to  take  some  pictures  too.

The  coffee  pot  just  finished  brewing  when  I  heard  a  knock  on  the  door.  

Of  course,  it  was  Karen.  

"Hello  KC!  Merry  Christmas!"  I  said  happily.

"Merry  Christmas  (Y/N)!  Santa  came  a  little  early,"  Karen  said  carrying  in  two  big  bags  with  boxes.

"You  didn't  spend  that  much  money  on  us  did  you?"  I  asked  concerned.

"Only  3  of  the  boxes  are  from  me.  A&M  gave  me  a  Christmas  gift  for  you  yesterday  before  me  and  Rich  left.  Herb   got  you  something  too  and  my  parents  got  you  and  Andy a  little  something  too,"  Karen  explained  organizing  the  boxes  under  the  tree  for  me.

"Oh  goodness  gracious.  That  was  a  lot  to  haul,"  I  told  her  heading  to  the  kitchen.

"Do  I  smell   coffee?"  Karen  asked.

"Yes  KC!  Would  you  like  some?" I  asked  her.

"Oooh  yes  please  (Y/N),"  Karen  said  from  the  living  room.

"Did  you  want  some  cookies  too?"  I  asked  Karen  as  I  poured  our  cups  of  coffee.

"Sure (Y/N)!"  Karen  replied.

I  got  our  two  cups  of  coffee  and  headed  back  to  our  living  room.

Then,  went  back  and  got  a  plate  of  cookies  and  napkins.  I  placed  them  on  the  coffee  table.

"Thank  you  (Y/N).  You  are  the   best  hostess  ever,"  Karen  said  sipping  her  coffee.

"Aw  haha  thanks  KC!"  I  told  her  as  I  grabbed  a cookie.

"Of  course  girl!  By  the  way,  when  did  you  want  to  take  pics?"  Karen  asked  curiously.

"Whenever  you  want  KC,"  I  said  smiling.

"Let's  take  em  now  before  Andy  comes  home  haha,"  Karen  said  digging  in  her  purse  for  her  camera.

"Haha  ok  KC,"  I  said  putting  my  coffee  cup  down.

Karen,  Andy  and  basically  everyone  of  my  friends  in  this  era  have  adapted  the  "selfie"  pose  for  photos.  It's  funny  how  that  is  becoming  popular  in  the  past.

"Let's  take  a  picture  in  front  of  the  tree,"  Karen  said  turning  the  poloroid  camera  on.

I  had  my  camera  nearby  so  we  could  switch  camera.

We  posed  a  few  times  and  the  "selfies"  came  out  so  perfect.

I  still  can not  believe  Karen  Carpenter  is  my  best  friend. 

"These  came  out  good  KC,"  I  said  sifting  through  the  pictures.

I  grabbed  a  sharpie  to  write  the  dates  on  the  photos.

Soon,  Andy  came  in  with  a  few  boxes.

"Don't  look  darling  it's  a  surprise,"  Andy  said  rushing  upstairs.

"He's  such  a  romantic,"  I  mumbled  to  myself.

"That's  so  cute  (Y/N),"  Karen  replied.

I  watched  Andy  walk  up  the  stairs,  trying  to  get  an  idea  of  what  was  in  the  boxes.

"I  wonder  what  it  could  be,"  I  asked  outloud.

"It's  a  surprise  don't  spoil  it  for  yourself," Karen  replied  as  she  ate  another  cookie.

"I'm  impatient,"  I  replied  laughing.

"Darling  come  up  and  see  the  surprise,"  Andy  said  from  the  top  of  the  stairs.

"You  wanna  follow?"  I  asked  Karen.

"Actually,  I  was  thinking  about  heading  out.  Thank  you  for  everything  (Y/N).  You  are  the  bestest  friend  ever.  Merry  Christmas,"  Karen  said  standing  up  from  the  couch.

"Aw  KC.  Merry  Christmas,"  I  said  reaching  out  to  give  her  a  hug.

"I'll  call  you  later  to   find  out  the  scoop,"  Karen  said  heading  to  the  door.

"Haha  ok  KC.  Be  safe,"  I  told  her  as  I  walked  to  the  door.

"Are  you  coming   darling?"  Andy  shouted  from  upstairs.

"Coming!"  I  shouted  back.

I  headed  up  the  stairs  swiftly  and  found  Andy  standing  outside  our  bedroom.

"Come  on  darling,"  Andy  said  grabbing  my  hand.

I  walked  in  to  find   matching  pajamas  for  me  and  him,  a  dozen  red  roses,  and  some  other  small  gifts  on  the  bed.

"Aw  Andy,"  I  said   covering  my  face  in  shock.

"Merry  Christmas  Eve  Eve  darling,"  Andy  said  wrapping  an  arm  around  me.

"You  are  something  else  Andrew  Roy  Gibb,"  I  said  turn  to  face  him.

"You  used  my  full  name  am  I  in  trouble?"  Andy  asked  smirking.

"Haha  nooooo  you  always  know  how  to  surpise  me,"  I  said  wrapping  my  arms  around  his  neck.

"Well  yeah  duh  darling,"  Andy  said  smiling  at  me.

"I  love  you  so  much,"  I  told  Andy.

"And  I  love  you  more  then  you'll  ever  know,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  forehead.

I  found  myself  singing  thhat  Teen  Beach  Movie  song  again.

"When  it's  meant  to  be,  stars  seem  to  glisten,  meant  to  be  all  the  clouds  depart,"  I  mumbled.

"That's  destiny  calling,"  Andy  sang.  

How  did  he  remember  it  from  the  other  day?

"And  if  you  listen  you'll  find  your  heart,"  I  said  laying my head  on  his  chest.

Andy  held  me  for  a  while  till  we  decided  to  finish  up   any  last  mintue  Christmas  things   around  house.  6  Christmases  with  Andy,  forever  to  go.