Chapter 146 Cabin Fever

*December  22nd,  1982*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  arrive  in  Denver  for  Christmas  at  their  cabin.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

We  arrived  in  Denver  early   this  morning.  Boy  was  I  tired.  I  hardly  slept  last  night  cause  I  was  so  excited  to  fly  out  to  Denver.

Andy  at  the  airport  went  and  rented  us  a  car  and  we  got  our  bags  sorted  into  the  trunk.

"It's  already  snowing  love,"  I  said  in  a  daze.

"We  really  will  have  a  white  Christmas,"  Andy  said  pulling  onto  the  highway.

The  cabin  was  in  the  outskirts  of  Denver  so  we  wanted  to  go  grocery  shopping  first  before  we  headed  up  there.

"I  wanna  live  here   so  badly,"  I told  Andy  as  I  fixed  the  radio.

"It  would  be  nice  darling.  Cali  isn't  as  snowy  and  it  makes  me  sad,"  Andy  said  pulling  into  a  small  grocery  store.

Andy  parked  the  car  and  we  walked  to  the  doors  of  the  store.

I  grabbed  a  shopping  basket  and  Andy  grabbed  a  sale.

"Oooh  they  have  chocolate  chips  on  sale  can  you  make  some  cookies?"  Andy  asked  me.

"Haha  yesss  love  I  would  love,"  I  said  going  towards  the  aisle  marked  baking  necessities.

"They  also  have  on  sale  chicken  and  canned  cream  soups  so  maybe  we  can  have  chicken  soup  tonight?"  Andy  suggested.

"That  sounds  good  love,"  I  said  picking  up  all  the  necessities  for  cookies.

I  turned  the  corner  a  bit  quick  and  crashed  into  another  cart.

"I'm  so  sorry!"  I  said  rather  quickly.

"No  its  my  oh  my  god  (Y/N)?"  a  familiar  female  voice  greeted  me.

I  looked  up  and  it  was  Adela  and  her  family.

"Oh  my  god  heyyy!!"  I  said  parking  the  cart  on  the  side  aisle.

"How  are  you?  What  are  you  doing   here?"  Adela  asked  as  she  hugged  me.

"We  are  celebrating  Christmas  at  our  cabin  this  year,"  Andy  said.

I  gave  Cece  and  Sharon  hugs  and  also  shook  Willie's  hand.

"Awww  you  are  gonna  love  it  here!   This  time  of  year  is  perfect!"  Adela  said  happily.

"How  are  my  favorite  girls?"  I  asked  Sharon  and  Cece.

"I  am  good!  Glad  winter  break  is  here,"  Sharon  said.

"College  is  more than what  I  expected,"  Cece  said  laughing.

"I  remember  those  days  of  school,"  I  said  laughing.

"How  long  will  you  be  here  in  Denver?"  Willie  asked  curiously.

"Until  next  week!  We  fly  back  to  Downey  on  the  29th,"  I  told  him.

"Before  you  go  back  we  need  to  have  dinner!  Does  the  27th  work?"  Adela  asked  us.

"That'd  be  perfect!"  I  said  smiling.

"I  hate  to   cut  this  short  but  we  need  to  finish  our  grocery  shopping,"  Willie  interrupted.

"It's  nice  to  see  you  guys!"  I  said  giving  Adela  and  the  girls  a  hug.

"Bye guys!"  Andy  said  smiling.

We  walked  opposite  directions  and  I  was  so  glad  to  see  them  again.  It's  crazy  how  people  have  an  impact  on  you.

"I  got  to  say,  they  are  some  of  the  nicest  people  ever  darling,"  Andy  said  grabbing  a  gallon  of  milk.

"I  love  them  so  much.  They  are  the  sweetest  family,"  I  replied.

I  also  saw  the  orange  juice  so  I  grabbed  a  half  gallon  of  that  as  well.

"It's  crazy  how  a  bakery  made  a  connection  to  a  wonderful  friend,"  Andy  said  looking  at  the  sale.

"I  know  huh,"  I  said  turning  on  the  breakfast  aisle.

Andy  grabbed  some  Lucky  Charms  and  Corn  Flakes  while  I  grabbed  pancake  mix  and  syrup.

"This  is  going  to  be  one  of  the  best  Christmas's  ever  darling,"  Andy  told  me  smiling.

"I  can  feel  it  too  love,"  I  said  headed  to  the  meat  section.

We  finished  shopping  and  started  our  wonderful  Christmas  vacation.