Story 6

I been bullied before. I had moved to a different state, to different school, set on making new friends. It's not difficult for me though, so don't worry. I don't remember the entire first day of school, but then again no one does. I only remember flashes of that day, and those weeks.

It was the middle of sixth grade, and I can tell you right now that I stuck out like a sore thumb. You see I have a religon to where we believe in wearing skirts and not cutting our hair. Don't get me wrong I am not Pentagostal, simply a Christian. People say hateful words about me being ugly and weird, and I have to admit it hurt, a lot. But I also remember a fading memory, nearly a blur. And soon it may become none existent in my mind, but I will forever the significance of that day, when I didn't have my schedule and a girl laugh at me, well not necessarily at me but with me. We soon became friends, then best friends, and eventually sisters. She doesn't know it but she is the reason I am the confident girl I am today, she is the reason I am my true self, and I will be forever grateful for it.

Sometimes bullying will bring you down, but it also allows you to see whom will pick you back up. Be confident of yourself and never forget that someone out there will always care for you. Break out of your shells and allow yourself to become who you truly are, some may hate, but others will love, and it helps to know the difference.