Submission 963

It all started in 3rd grade. 3rd grade sucked. Everyone hated me, I have no idea why. They didn't accept me and thought I was wierd. I was always being left out. Talked about. It really sucked. They'd give me dirty looks and not wanna be around me. 3rd grade was a lonely time. 4th grade was alright. There were a few people who didn't like me because that is when I began to listen to Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, Falling In Reverse and a few others. They'd call me "Satan Worshiper" "emo" "ugly" "wierd" in 5th grade I met friend 1 who liked all of my favorite bands. We became best friends. But there were 3 girls, friend 1,2,and 3. They would act like my friend one day and hate/ignore me the next day and not tell me why. They would leave me on the bench writing in my journal about how worthless I felt. I'm in 6th grade now, people treat me like trash. They use me one day and throw me away the next day. People love me and the next day they hate me. I'm an easy target because I'm nice to EVERYONE. So since they think I'll say yes they use me. there's this one girl who calls me things like "bitch" "slut" "faggot" "ugly" "fat ass" and some other things. I self harmed for like a week or two and then stopped because I realized how stupid it was. Friend 1 acts like I don't even exist. I have suicidal and wonder if some of my "so called" friends would even care if I died. But guys I promise it will get better yes I'm still not better but sometimes you have to be patient.

I experienced verbal bullying for 3 years.

ADVICE: I'm here for all of you guys! Don't self harm because you'll just let the bullies know they've done something. I haven't got better but it may be different for some of you just be patient if you want to talk I understand. You can reach me at my wattpadd CambrieGrace12