Submission 709

Hi. I'm Jack, on wattpad @eyelessjack776.So anyway this is my story.

It started in 1st grade. I was teased and pucked on but i didnt care really. Then in 2nd grade it got physical. This guy named BULLY1 started to push me around. Then I pushed him back and he punched me in the stomach and kicked me while I was down. I wouldn't snitch or cry though. I would just sit there and take it. I wouldn't show weakness.

3rd grade. I was happy. I had friends and the BULLY1 had moved away. I was having fun in school. Then this guy named BULLY2 transferd to my school. He seemed OK at first. He befriended half the school including me. We hing out. Then he got a girlfriend. She was one of the popular girls and she thought I was the most repulsive thing since dirty diapers. I wasn't ugly but I wasn't hot either.Anyway she would bully me verbely and now BULLY2 was in on it. They called me names like,Fag Bitch Motherfucker and a ton of crap like that. I didn't cry or anything but it really hurt me. I started to distance myself from people and lost my friends. I was fine with that.I was scared they might turn on me anyway.

4th. Fourth grade was OK. I was just alone and depressed all the time.

5th. This was my worst year. This guy named BULLY3 was just bad. He would beat up kids. Shoot them with BB guns. He would go through one victem to the next. I was then targeted by him. I would go home everyday with brusies and black eyes. He had a little group who would all team up on me. Tbrogh all this I had no friends or any protection. The teachers couldn't care less. "Get over it." "Don't be an attention seeker." Nothing.

Now I'm in my 6th grade year and it hasn't gotten better. I get physically and verbrly abused all the time. I started cutting and contemplating suicide. I'm not emo or anything. I guess I can do emo stuff. I'm a weeaboo piece of trash so yeah.